Premier League Matchday 21 (January 1-3)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You sound surprised I'm rubbing that fact in being said rival fan. ;)
Carry on dear pal, there's nothing you can say tonight that'll worry United fans!
If I were Liverpool I'd be worried Klopp will carry on his nearly man routine.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
City should really have had a penalty and scored one or two more. They were fantastic tonight IMO. Think the performance itself will be the catalyst for them.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Wow! Game of the year! Just breathless and so fast-paced. City deserved the win in the end, but Liverpool looked always dangerous everytime they attacked.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Klopp moaning Kompany should be a red card.
Certainly wasn't last man with a covering defender.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City looked worryingly terrible at the back. Still favour Liverpool for now unfortunately.
Against Liverpool's best attack in league yes. Against most teams, it won't be a problem.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Wanna slap Salah when I see him slapping the ground like he's in agony despite next to no contact on that challenge. It was a shite and dangerous tackle but barely touched him

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Liverpool are only first place because of being gifted points against City and Spurs by refs. Ref also tried to give them a leg up by denying a clear penalty for City this game as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We had the double two years earlier, I’m happy with both. I fecking miss being relevant
I just remember being in the home end at the Emirates last season, some goon fans saying "that was ages ago" to the Van Persie chants, yet then signing about the invincibles, and the Overmars United win! Even further back!

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
City should really have had a penalty and scored one or two more. They were fantastic tonight IMO. Think the performance itself will be the catalyst for them.
City were deserved winners. Didn't think they had that performance in them but they were really good. Made all our players shit their pants including Alisson. Thank feck we beat Everton and Arsenal.

We need that FA Cup 'break' so the first 11 can get a well earned break and refocus.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Liverpool are only first place because of being gifted points against City and Spurs by refs. Ref also tried to give them a leg up by denying a clear penalty for City this game as well.
Hopefully this is where the luck turns in a big way.

cyberman

Why are Souness and Kelly pretending they just wanted to see a great game of football?

padr81

Supports
Man City

Pool won possession :D
Seems like a clear thing with Pep vs Klopp given the Anfield game as well. He knows that vs Liverpool he can't give them counters so both times when we got ahead, we stopped pressing dropped back and made Liverpool come to break us down which is probably their biggest problem offensively.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watching that goal line clearance again, it's still amazing that didn't go in!
How the second clearance didn't hit Salah racing in I don't know either.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Hopefully this is where the luck turns in a big way.
Nothing to do with luck in my opinion. A clear and concerted effort to manufacture a title race involving Liverpool is what I see it as. Henry Winter released an article saying 'every football fan wants Liverpool to win the title' just recently. Which is frankly ridiculous. This sentiment is widespread in the industry.

Refs have shown time and time again to be influenced by media, not to mention they've admitted themselves that they get pressured by what the media says as well.

Handsome Devil

Henry Winter dons his smoking jacket, delicately dips quill in ink, consults his muse, and addresses the nation.....valiant fight by eleven young Horatios in red, overrun by Barbarian hordes, a nation mourns, grown men who love beautiful football unashamedly weep in the streets etc etc.

DavidDeSchmikes

Henry Winter dons his smoking jacket, delicately dips quill in ink, consults his muse, and addresses the nation.....valiant fight by eleven young Horatios in red, overrun by Barbarian hordes, a nation mourns, grown men who love beautiful football unashamedly weep in the streets etc etc.
he is on Radio 5live right now

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Basically trying to paint them as the nation's favourite, like the Keegan Newcastle teams.
He surely knows football better than that, and how animosity towards Liverpool after their years of dominance still runs thick?

cyberman

Throwing a bottle about, harassing the fourth official.
Nobody should ever be sent off after that unless its physical assault. The bar is set by Pep.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I hope you enjoyed your cup final win Manchester United.
We enjoyed 26 years of SAF and 13 Premier Leagues.

Whilst you looked at photos of the PL trophy we enjoyed holding it aloft those thirteen times!

Vanrouge

Basically trying to paint them as the nation's favourite, like the Keegan Newcastle teams.
He surely knows football better than that, and how animosity towards Liverpool after their years of dominance still runs thick?
And it wasn't even their dominance, but more the way their fans and subsequent pundits handled that dominance. The smugness and sanctimony and all that "most knowledgable fans" shite, and the sheer hysteria whenever they heard a whisper of criticism.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I hope you enjoyed your cup final win Manchester United.
We enjoyed 26 years of SAF and 13 Premier Leagues.

Whilst you looked at photos of the PL trophy we enjoyed holding it aloft those thirteen times!