Premier League Matchweek 13 November 21 - 23

Hammerfell

I'll be honest, I didn't even know Ruud held the record before they started mentioning it a few weeks ago. Not that fussed if he beats it, just don't want him scoring against us.

El Zoido

I'll be honest, I didn't even know Ruud held the record before they started mentioning it a few weeks ago. Not that fussed if he beats it, just don't want him scoring against us.
Ruud's is from the end of one season to the start of the next, which doesn't seem quite as legit for some reason.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Not sure about that but it's a good contest
I've watched enough Chelsea matches and almost every United match to be confident about that.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
I'm actually happy for Vardy. I know he's a cnut but such a limited player doing something like this is a great achievement.

Walters_19_MuFc

Fecking Vardy. I'd be devastated if he beats the record against us, especially after what they cnut did last year, and the fact he'd be taking it away from a United player. That said, if he does do it, then hats off to him. 10 in 10 is a fantastic achievement.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
You lot are weird. When you are good you are really good but not consistent enough.
Aye, probably due to having a lot of young players in the first xi/having a lot of tough games in our first 10 fixtures but they're all in great form right now.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Why do people refuse to accept there's more than the result against us to hate about Jamie pikey cnut Vardy?