Premier League Matchweek 3 August 27 - 28

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
West Ham look absolutely frightened of City. Its like what Mike Tyson used do to opponents, beat them before the fight has even started.

Rajma

I would absolutely love for WH to be relegated, wouldn't miss them in the slightest. Horrible club with even worse section of fans.

City don't even have to do much WH are just outrageously shit and exemplify the 'can't be bothered' attitude in this game, very poor from Bilic this season so far.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Thats exactly what people are doing. So far during their games I've heard every excuse in the book to avoid giving them credit and to avoid admitting that they look a good side.

They've been pretty impressive so far. That's all you can say.
Well they struggled to beat David Moyes' Sunderland at home. Took a penalty and an own goal to get the win. Not that impressive imo. We play them in two weeks so let's see how that game goes. Good test for them and for us. I'm confident we'll beat them.

Mister_Stubbs

Do those City fans that have bothered to turn up today want to sing about something other than Manchester United?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
To be fair to West Ham, they have so many injured offensive players.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
West Ham look absolutely frightened of City. Its like what Mike Tyson used do to opponents, beat them before the fight has even started.
That is exactly what Man United used to have at Old Trafford, Mourinho will most likely bring the fear factor back to the club.

jungledrums

Thats exactly what people are doing. So far during their games I've heard every excuse in the book to avoid giving them credit and to avoid admitting that they look a good side.

They've been pretty impressive so far. That's all you can say.
They look very good today. But their previous games I've been thoroughly unimpressed.

LouisDanGaal

Well they struggled to beat David Moyes' Sunderland at home. Took a penalty and an own goal to get the win. Not that impressive imo. We play them in two weeks so let's see how that game goes. Good test for them and for us. I'm confident we'll beat them.
That was first game of the season after an awful preseason. They have developed a lot since then. I'm not sure how the game will go at all against us, not confident but not scared.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
They will be the biggest test so far. I feel we will beat them too. Mourinho likes to dominate.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
City's pressing and counter-pressing is working very well. West Ham can't catch a breath.

VanGaalEra

West Ham could have done with having Payet, Feghouli, Carrol, Lanzini and Cresswell fit to start.

Wouldn't have to be playing the donkey that is Tore.

JustinC00

Not to mention that 4-1 win at Stoke looks good on paper but it was 2-1 in the 85th minute. So it's not like they put up 4 goals in the first half and then Pep decide to park the bus or something.

R'hllor

Not saying its not true but what on fecking earth Quinn knows about it :lol:

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Not to mention that 4-1 win at Stoke looks good on paper but it was 2-1 in the 85th minute. So it's not like they put up 4 goals in the first half and then Pep decide to park the bus or something.
Totally agree. It was a good win but nothing special.

Dé jonge god

Their defense plays near the middle line. Surely Mourinho is going to exploit that with fast players.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
City defense still isnt very good. Zlatan and Mkhitaryan will be having a field day.