Premier League Not So Festive Season

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Agreed. He's been trash this season at times, he's not even that young either at 24. I know that people say keepers are better in their latter years but in the past decade we have seen an emergence of 18-25 year old keepers that are very good. He should be improving at a better rate but i don't know how we will iron the mistakes out of him.

Should have been 2-0 up if not for a dodgy decision and another Pickford howler. We will get shat on now probably which has been the theme in the last few weeks.

EDIT: There we go...
:lol: Sorry mate.

Minimalist

Easy. Easy. Easy.

Remember when United looked worse than Everton? Dark days.

saivet

Everton's defending has been awful, they've been getting torn apart all game

RORY65

Do people not want Spurs to win this game? Win this and they're only 6 behind Liverpool, it means there's 2 teams rather than 1 chasing them at least.

Mister_Stubbs

The decline of Tottenham will be a joy to watch when Poch moves to a much bigger club in the summer. The bloody good bastards.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
It’s Everton. Thinking more about where we are and not where they are themselves. Derservedly Bottom half of the table.

prateik

Wait. Spurs have scored less than us this season? How is that possible?
Holy shit. Just checked. We have conceded 30 goals this season :eek:

saivet

Do people not want Spurs to win this game? Win this and they're only 6 behind Liverpool, it means there's 2 teams rather than 1 chasing them at least.
It's how I'm looking at it now