Premier League Nov 23-25

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
damn Spurs are poor, I just hope this beating doesn't wake them up and they finaly perform against us next week.
watching this game I just have to say we should definitely take all 3 points from them

thepolice123

Aguero is single-handedly destroying the Spurs defence. His movements are drawing them all over the place. They can't cope.

Kag

Spurs should see about getting Vertonghen back in the centre. They need a left back to do that.

Dawson isn't good enough.

MDFC Manager

Weren't we told that Paulinho and Sandro are the best defensive midfielders in the league? They've done absolutely feck all to protect the shite defense they have behind them.

Hellboy

Dawson, Walker, Kaboul, Holtby are not good enough for this level.

Spurs still need 2 fullbacks, new defenders, a striker and a winger.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Spurs should see about getting Vertonghen back in the centre. They need a left back to do that.

Dawson isn't good enough.
All the money they spent and they still miss a quality striker and a proper LB. AVB was given a rare opportunity to improve the quality of his team but his team looks so poor.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
This will be 10-0 seriously. I almost don't want City to let up, I want Spurs humiliated now. They deserve to be.

Treble

I can't decide whether Aguero is the best player in the league or just the most talented. In terms of all-round skillset he's a level above the rest but there's very little between Rooney, Suarez, van Persie and him in terms of what they produce, I reckon.
This season, Aguero's been much more productive than both Rooney and v. Persie. He's got much more goals and assists.