Sunday, January 22

13:30 Manchester C. - Tottenham H.

16:00 Arsenal - Manchester U.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I'm working all day tomorrow.

FML.

Guy Incognito

Norwich: Ruddy; R Martin, Ayala, Whitbread, Naughton; Pilkington, Johnson, Fox, Surman; Holt, Morison
Subs: Steer, Drury, Crofts, Jackson, Hoolahan, Bennett, Wilbraham.

Chelsea: Cech; Bosingwa, Luiz, Terry, Cole; Ramires, Lampard, Meireles; Sturridge, Torres, Mata
Subs: Turnbull, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Romeu, Essien, Malouda, Lukaku.

EDIT: Whoops, notice there's another thread started yesterday down below...

Man-United

When will Sky release the fixtures for TV for the games in March? Would like to know that very very soon if it's gonna be a United trip.

I guess they won't choose us as saturday games if we are till in Europa League?

prateik

Without the brilliance of DeLaet to inspire them from the bench, Norwich dont stand a chance.

Carl

1-1 at half time.
1-2 at full time.

Guy Incognito

When will Sky release the fixtures for TV for the games in March?
Normally they release it early February. Sky of course will want to see how the Premier League title race/relegation shapes up before making any decisions.

If so, expect a lot of United games televised on Sunday and Spurs games chosen because of the flexibility of their schedule.

Man-United

Normally they release it early February. Sky of course will want to see how the Premier League title race/relegation shapes up before making any decisions.

If so, expect a lot of United games televised on Sunday and Spurs games chosen because of the flexibility of their schedule.
Cheers! Gonna be a lot of sunday games for us and city if we goes all the way in Europa League. Good for the Spurs fans who will probably see their team on the TV a few times on the coming saturdays.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
The one thing that seems to have slipped by is that Michael Essien returns to the bench today.

Carl

That was so last week Brian...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I love watching games with colourful opposite kits. Orgasm for the eyes.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Norwich with some great play. Holt very close.

prateik

There's only one racist captain?
You know what you are x2, Oh John Terry, you know what you are

Smores

Chelsea are looking so poor, got Norwich to beat them in an accumulator so I'm enjoying the number of Norwich chances :D

Smores

I'd love to know the tactical instructions AVB has given his players, the strikers have no support or delivery from their midfielders at all. It's basically give the ball early to Sturridge or Torres wide and watch them struggle to do anything productive with it due to lack of options.

K Stand Knut

Not a single foul in the first half of the game between Norwich and Chelsea. Sounds boring as feck, or both teams are just happy with a point and are too scared to push for anything more!!!

Enigma_87

You know who
I'd love to know the tactical instructions AVB has given his players, the strikers have no support or delivery from their midfielders at all. It's basically give the ball early to Sturridge or Torres wide and watch them struggle to do anything productive with it due to lack of options.
Lambert have done an excellent job. Norwich are very well organized team and tactically sound, they close spaces very quick. They also score plenty so beating this Chelsea side is not a surprise for me...

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Very nervous for the match tomorrow.
Shouldn't you be relatively comfortable? No one expects you to get a result especially after they beat you comfortably at your own place, you are so far ahead of the 4th not to mention 5th and 6th that you should get a CL spot anyway. It's really a game where you don't need a result.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Yeah but I want us to get a draw at least, to keep the title dream going for at least a little while longer! :D

Shame we couldn't bring in another striker before the match.