Preseason Tour Game 1: Man Utd vs Club America (Friendly, Friday 20th July 03:00 BST)

Ubermensch

Gonna catch a few Z's, wake up, strengthen my right wrist, then settle down with a cold one for this game.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Chong with the 44 now, wonder if that means we'll be seeing any of him next season.

TomMUFC8

Interested to see how he uses Pereira here. Whether he is used deep in a Carrick like role or more advanced. Just glad he is out there given a chance to impress because Jose obviously has something he likes about him.

3KDré

I'm looking forward to the link up between Martial and Periera.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Romero, J Pereira, Grant
Valencia, Darmian, Dalot, Shaw, Smalling, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Fosu-Mensah, Mitchell, Williams
Herrera, Pereira, McTominay, Garner, Hamilton
Mata, Martial, Chong, Gomes, Greenwood, Bohui

Looking past the pecking order, and the need of the first-team players to get early match practice i'd love to see this team start in the wee small hours, never gonna happen, but....

JC Pereira

Williams
Bailly
Tuanzebe

A Pereira
Garner
TFM
Mitchell

Bohui
Martial
Chong
Jose only got 4 out of 11 right, it's gonna be a long season :mad:

klayton88

I have MUTV on my Virgin package but don't see it on VirginGo and can't be arsed going downstairs to watch it. Am I missing something?

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Lee Grant. Signed him from Stoke so we could loan out Joel Pereira. He did great against us in the 2016-17 season.
Oh. Never saw that news. So this is what whoever complained so much about us signing a 35 y.o. GK was on about. We've paid £1.5m just so Joel Pereira can go on loan. Okay.

diarm

A Shaw / Mitchell left flank has so much promise. Hopefully they bring it tonight.