Preseason Tour Game 6: Bayern v Man Utd (Friendly, Sunday 05 August 19:15 BST)

Dante

Average bang
  • manchesterunitedTonight’s #MUFC team, captained by @Alexis_Officia1:
    De Gea; Darmian, Lindelof, Bailly, Shaw; Fred, Herrera, Andreas; Mata, Rashford, Alexis.
    Subs: Grant, Fosu-Mensah, Jones, Mitchell, Smalling, Tuanzebe, Garner, McTominay, Chong, Greenwood.
That'll more or less be the starting lineup against Leicester. Maybe Smalling for Lindelof, but that'd be it.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Think at least one of Chong and Greenwood will make the bench against Leicester. Attacking options are limited.

Canagel

• manchesterunitedTonight’s #MUFC team, captained by @Alexis_Officia1:
    De Gea; Darmian, Lindelof, Bailly, Shaw; Fred, Herrera, Andreas; Mata, Rashford, Alexis.
    Subs: Grant, Fosu-Mensah, Jones, Mitchell, Smalling, Tuanzebe, Garner, McTominay, Chong, Greenwood.
I do wish we had a better winger than Mata but it's still a very good team and one that should beat Leicester hopefully if that is what we go with.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Starting to look like a proper team now. Love that midfield.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Worrying if that's the best we've got for Friday. I thought i'd seen the last of a Darmian - Mata right side.

Dudu

At long last.. Bailly and Lindelof!

haram

Bench is so weak. That’s a strong bayern line up.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Strong line up from Bayern but makes sense given how early the Germans were home from Russia.

Drifter

American
Jose explaining why he is not happy with the squad. Get the feeling we are done this window

Kearnkoff69

Is this going to be on TV outside of the UK? I don't even see it on the MUTV schedule.