Qanon

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Desmond Llewelyn must be spinning in his grave. How his legacy has been tarnished by these nutters.

Drifter

American
There is no hope. America as to come to the terms that there is a chunk of the country who are just nut jobs.

QAnon and Trump: Hear what his supporters think

WPMUFC

There is no hope. America as to come to the terms that there is a chunk of the country who are just nut jobs.

QAnon and Trump: Hear what his supporters think

a women openly said to a Time reporter in an interview about Qanon that she will commit muder-suicide on her family is Trump loses. When did you have hope?

GiddyUp

This is actually watching a religion start.
And in 10 years time you will read about qanon cultists running a pedophile network nationwide. It's a perfect cover, like an anti gay evangelical preacher who enjoys gay sex in motels.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
And in 10 years time you will read about qanon cultists running a pedophile network nationwide. It's a perfect cover, like an anti gay evangelical preacher who enjoys gay sex in motels.
Great point. It could all be projection.

GiddyUp

Great point. It could all be projection.
My Mother used to tell me about childhood friends of hers that were sexually abused by priests, nuns and the christian brother school teachers in Dublin back in the 50's and 60's. If they told their parents or the cops they would get a beating for "lying". Everyone knew it was true, you just didn't talk about it.
When people are so deep they don't see the horror happening right in front of their face.
These people are so fecking dangerous and should be labeled as such. I could easily see some of them plow in to a crowd of kids in their suburban just to get at someone they suspect of being a paedo democrat. Just to "save the children".
Cindy McCain tarnished an innocent man in an airport just because he had a different skin color to his daughter by his side. But if she looked closer at her state she would most likely find a lot more pedophiles that are her type of people, white and Republican. It is shit like this that severely hampers the people who are charged with fighting child trafficking.
If qanon idiots want to smash a child abuse ring they could start with I.C.E.

Suv666

You know who I blame for this Qanon shit?
History Channel, Discovery Channel and all the other informative channels who were supposed to educate us but chose to chase ratings with fatuous bullshit like Ancient Aliens.
Was watching a Youtube vid and there was a fecking 20 second ad from Discovery TV about how the moon landings were fake.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
.... If qanon idiots want to smash a child abuse ring they could start with I.C.E.
But they don't particularly. What they really want are victims/scapegoats that they can target, heaping all projections of evil onto them, no matter how extreme and ridiculous (e.g. children's blood-drinking, cannibal satanists), so that they can feel morally superior and justified and deflect attention (including their own attention) from their own moral failings.

We're talking here about people of dim intelligence and even dimmer self-awareness.

It's a bit like how convicted murders in prison will target convicted paedophiles in the same prison.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Last edited:

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
Remember this nut?:

https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-wo...iral-tirade-admits-she-needs-help-had-1521799

This article was written less than a month after her eruption in the Target & her streamed arrest. Quite the comedown for someone who was so certain of her Q beliefs.

A bit more on her move away from Q:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...c-new-heights-fueled-viral-anti-mask-n1236695
No, but I looked her up just now. This is also from her, pre-"breakdown":

And this is her current description on her Youtube channel: " Melissa Rein Lively is a renowned luxury and lifestyle publicist, empowerment coach and advocate for mental health and intuitive wellness based in the U.S. "
The problems with reality these people have go way deeper than this Q stuff.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
No, but I looked her up just now. This is also from her, pre-"breakdown":

And this is her current description on her Youtube channel: " Melissa Rein Lively is a renowned luxury and lifestyle publicist, empowerment coach and advocate for mental health and intuitive wellness based in the U.S. "
The problems with reality these people have go way deeper than this Q stuff.
Here’s another missive from right after the incident...

https://celebmagazine.com/melissa-rein-lively-qanon-karen-target-arizona-statement/

I’m severely bipolar 1, I can tend to pick up manic episodes in others pretty easily with my ‘bidar.’ It’s pretty obvious that she suffers from the same challenge I do. It’s enjoyable to let mania take over one’s self until the comedown happens. It seems like she stayed in an elevated state of mania typically (which is not that bad of a thing if it is regulated); Qanus probably jolted her out of whatever form of stability she had & put her into a destructive manic phase. Who knows for how long she was in it, but it was definitely Q that precipitated the ultimate breakdown.

Hopefully she is piecing the segments of her life back together. It certainly ain’t easy to do, hopefully she is doing it with a clear head & no Q residue.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Was reading a comments section on some FB post about QAnon. One comment had me laughing (albeit still knowing how serious this shit actually is with elected persons in office, and vying for office, buying into this nonsense).

"QAnon is trailer park Scientology."

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
This is actually watching a religion start.
People make fun of cults and things like this whilst ignoring the similarities with the global religions. Difference is mostly just the number of followers. I see no difference between those Trump supporters and fundamendalists. Those who vote Trump because of the party rather than what he's all about are more like religious people that pick and choose what they like from the faith in order to follow it.

Change the questions in the video from "Do you believe that Trump should have denounced Qanon" to "do you believe God was right in destroying Sodom and Gomorra" or "Do you believe Jesus walked on water" and you'll get the same responses.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
This is horrific.
And the sad thing is that its probably not just a case of it being an educational dividing line. There are plenty of college educated and/or successful people as well who believe that.

This part makes it even worse:
Here, a staggering 50 percent of Trump supporters say they believe top Democrats are involved in elite child sex trafficking rings. Roughly the same number (52 percent) say they believe Trump is working to dismantle such rings. Another third of Trump supporters (33 percent) say they’re not sure whether these rings exist — which means that just 17 percent of Trump supporters reject the imaginary claims.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
And the sad thing is that its probably not just a case of it being an educational dividing line. There are plenty of college educated and/or successful people as well who believe that.
Undoubtedly so. It’s the people who think they have the moral high ground of being against child trafficking without ever stopping to think that virtually everyone thinks like that, even them for the entirety of their lives.

If the child trafficking moral high ground is what hooked them, their inherent mental deficiency far surpassed just a lack of education.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Its crazy how freely they slander people by labelling them a paedophile for anyone that disagrees with them over their Trump or Qannon views/opinions.

Just round them up a throw them into a Asylum already.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Its crazy how freely they slander people by labelling them a paedophile for anyone that disagrees with them over their Trump or Qannon views/opinions.

Just round them up a throw them into a Asylum already.
Yep. Treat them like lepers to limit the spread & the damage.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
A quarter of registered voters, that's.... Americans are fecked.
Quite. They're not asking about corruption, fraud, or some other illegal activity people might assume politicians engage in. It's specifically about an 'elite sex-trafficking ring'. It's utterly insane that so many people think that this is real.