Qanon

Mike Smalling

Today was meant to be the 2nd date of Trumps inauguration and these idiots still support him whilst facing 20 years in the slammer.

Protected the muffins :lol: !

What a complete bullshitter. Hope he gets to serve every minute of those 20 years.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
‘Credibility’ of a multiple fairytale believer, dear christ.

It’s pretty obvious now what all the weird appointments by Trump in the last few months of his term were for...

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Has Q posted anything since the election?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
There is a 100% chance this guy is a follower. This is going to continue as long as this cultish disease is allowed to continue.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
There is a 100% chance this guy is a follower. This is going to continue as long as this cultish disease is allowed to continue.

Called this weeks ago. Surprised it hasn’t happened with more frequency before now.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

Called this weeks ago. Surprised it hasn’t happened with more frequency before now.
Seeing as he managed to hold 10 soldiers at gun point, after repeatedly trying to drive them off the road, before being arrested “without further incident” would it be a wild stab in the dark to assume he wasn’t an ethnic minority?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Seeing as he managed to hold 10 soldiers at gun point, after repeatedly trying to drive them off the road, before being arrested “without further incident” would it be a wild stab in the dark to assume he wasn’t an ethnic minority?
I wonder if he was allowed to choose which fast food restaurant he wanted to stop at on the way to the police station? Roof only had Burger King brought to him.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal

Probably off-duty cop/military.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Dunno where Bannon news sits on this forum, but he's basically on the level of Qanon.

He's lost his gladiator school in Italy...... He was running a 'gladiator school' in Italy for far-right nationalists.

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/italy-can-evict-steve-bannon-from-monastery-1952704/amp-page

edit: This guy Benjamin Harnwell and his links to the Tory party looks like an interesting rabbit hole to fall down...
Ah, good. At some point, it seems like Bannon was a kind of right-wing messiah who was going to successfully export his crap all over the place. Very happy to see him fail.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Got to love the updates from Qanon world from friends of friends on Facebook:

"I don't trust a group of Satanic Pedophiles who regularly attended Epstein Island to make health decisions for us when we have immune systems. There is a patent for COVID which means it was created as a Bioweapon for depopulation and it flopped. Do you also trust the Chinese Communist Party who wants to control America with the help of Globalist traitors? Are you aware of the 'Social Credit Score' they wanted to attach to an ID2020/Microneedle Tattoo with 5G to track your every move & punish you if they desire? Have you noticed the Autism problem in America? You have no idea what is in that vaccine. Anti-vaxxers are aware of the Evil plans of these Tyrannical Overlords. So... be careful when assuming people are ignorant. CNN is brainwashing the public for a virus that is basically the flu."

"I will never get a COVID vaccine because I think it is the biggest HOAX for control ever perpetrated on the Human Race. Also, Bill Gates is a Satanic Murderer from a family of Project Paperclip Eugenicists. It is an mRNA vaccine that permanently changes your DNA. Sounds crazy, but they want to remove the 'God Particle' from people. They want to play God and decide who lives and who dies. These people are sick and want humans as a food supply. We don't know what the vaccine will do to people in the future. They want Transhumanist (Half Human/Half Robots) connected to a Hive Mind AI. Originally, they wanted to give us ID2020 and connect us to a Huawei 5G grid. We would be a prison planet if that happened. Somehow their evil plan flopped so I wish you all the best. Anti-Vaxxers don't want to hear about the vaccinated because we don't believe the bullshit (and I was an RN for so long) & most of us hope Bill Gates drops dead or is publicly hung. I don't trust Doctors or the Medical Community since OBAMACARE. "

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Wow. Someone lucky participant will get a Qanus batshittery bingo just from those two statements alone.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

"I don't trust a group of Satanic Pedophiles who regularly attended Epstein Island to make health decisions for us when we have immune systems. There is a patent for COVID which means it was created as a Bioweapon for depopulation and it flopped. Do you also trust the Chinese Communist Party who wants to control America with the help of Globalist traitors? Are you aware of the 'Social Credit Score' they wanted to attach to an ID2020/Microneedle Tattoo with 5G to track your every move & punish you if they desire? Have you noticed the Autism problem in America? You have no idea what is in that vaccine. Anti-vaxxers are aware of the Evil plans of these Tyrannical Overlords. So... be careful when assuming people are ignorant. CNN is brainwashing the public for a virus that is basically the flu."

"I will never get a COVID vaccine because I think it is the biggest HOAX for control ever perpetrated on the Human Race. Also, Bill Gates is a Satanic Murderer from a family of Project Paperclip Eugenicists. It is an mRNA vaccine that permanently changes your DNA. Sounds crazy, but they want to remove the 'God Particle' from people. They want to play God and decide who lives and who dies. These people are sick and want humans as a food supply. We don't know what the vaccine will do to people in the future. They want Transhumanist (Half Human/Half Robots) connected to a Hive Mind AI. Originally, they wanted to give us ID2020 and connect us to a Huawei 5G grid. We would be a prison planet if that happened. Somehow their evil plan flopped so I wish you all the best. Anti-Vaxxers don't want to hear about the vaccinated because we don't believe the bullshit (and I was an RN for so long) & most of us hope Bill Gates drops dead or is publicly hung. I don't trust Doctors or the Medical Community since OBAMACARE. "
That's a whole lot of crazy.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast

One of the lads at work is one of them, I thought I’d try and go back at him comparing Qanon to flat earth and not to my surprise he’s one of them as well, “do some research and you’ll see all astronauts have been Freemasons, some say the earth is in a crater” he’s a completely gone batshit crazy

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
One of the lads at work is one of them, I thought I’d try and go back at him comparing Qanon to flat earth and not to my surprise he’s one of them as well, “do some research and you’ll see all astronauts have been Freemasons, some say the earth is in a crater” he’s a completely gone batshit crazy
What do astronauts have to do with the earth being / not being round? What a strange take.

nimic

something nice
Scout
What an idiot. It's hanged, not hung.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
What do astronauts have to do with the earth being / not being round? What a strange take.
I’m guessing they are all in on the cover up :houllier::houllier:, there is no talking sense to this fella he’s convinced it was antifa and not Qanon crowd that charged the capital building. I just looking at him laughing at me for countering his argument and thinking how are you this thick, 2 years ago he just about knew how to use his smart phone now he’s on telegram groups and listening to there podcasts

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I’m guessing they are all in on the cover up :houllier::houllier:, there is no talking sense to this fella he’s convinced it was antifa and not Qanon crowd that charged the capital building. I just looking at him laughing at me for countering his argument and thinking how are you this thick, 2 years ago he just about knew hoe to use his smart phone now he’s on telegram groups and listening to there podcasts
A little bit of knowledge about something can be dangerous, but a little bit of knowledge about completely batshit alternative realities is something else.
It’s to the point where no sane debate can be had with them; either they take a narcissistic arrogant stance when queried or a childishly indignant one.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
A little bit of knowledge about something can be dangerous, but a little bit of knowledge about completely batshit alternative realities is something else.
It’s to the point where no sane debate can be had with them; either they take a narcissistic arrogant stance when queried or a childishly indignant one.
Enough about tactics discussions on the caf, what do you make of these qanon people?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Enough about tactics discussions on the caf, what do you make of these qanon people?
I enjoy making dual entendre posts, but I had absolutely no intention to do so here & inadvertently nailed it.

Bravo to your post.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

Well feck, I guess everything I learned in my PhD program about genetics was a lie and part of a super long game of disinformation and control by Billy Gates. Damn it.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Well feck, I guess everything I learned in my PhD program about genetics was a lie and part of a super long game of disinformation and control by Billy Gates. Damn it.
Wait. You’re not part of the conspiracy?

Cloud7

You know what sucks? Bill Gates is one of the few mega rich people in the world who tries to do good with his insane amounts of money. You have borderline James Bond villains like Elon Musk, modern day almost slave drivers like Jeff Bezos, and yet the name that always comes up in these delusional theories is that Bill Gates is the evil one that wants to do all sorts of bad things to the world.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
@calodo2003 has it spot on.

Here is what she'd say to you

"Do you get paid by The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, China or the DNC? We are all aware of the Psychotronic & DEW/5G weapons. Crimes Against Humanity! Reptilian Tech in human hands is enough to eject the human with the weapons off the planet. If you are shilling for the Georgia Guidestones. The Archon Manifesto. The Earth is for All "

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
@calodo2003 has it spot on.

Here is what she'd say to you

"Do you get paid by The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, China or the DNC? We are all aware of the Psychotronic & DEW/5G weapons. Crimes Against Humanity! Reptilian Tech in human hands is enough to eject the human with the weapons off the planet. If you are shilling for the Georgia Guidestones. The Archon Manifesto. The Earth is for All "
You forgot to include George Soros. They love mentioning him too.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool

Sounds a lot like one of my friends girlfriend. The last time I saw them, she went all in on the whole pedophile/satanic cabal of Hollywood and democrats.

She was also adamant that Trump would win as he’s the knight of the good side.

I’m seeing them for the first time in a while this week and I can’t wait to hear her thoughts on how Trump lost.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I’m surprised entities like the Bilderberg’s, the CFR, & the Tri-Lateral Commission aren’t bandied about as enemies like Gates, Soros, the DNC, etc.

Are they just too old school, Boomer, & analog for the edgy Qanus crowd of today, too passé?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Sounds a lot like one of my friends girlfriend. The last time I saw them, she went all in on the whole pedophile/satanic cabal of Hollywood and democrats.

She was also adamant that Trump would win as he’s the knight of the good side.

I’m seeing them for the first time in a while this week and I can’t wait to hear her thoughts on how Trump lost.
Livestream it.