Qanon

Smores

Some are now convincing themselves that Biden is a member of Q.
I've only assumed there's a significant percentage posting as a joke and the rest are loony enough to believe it all.

That theory surely has to be in the joke category.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
So who is the money man behind these feck knuckles? Theres always someone making money out of the gullible.
Not sure if money is the end goal here. May be a covert Russian operation to create civil unrest in the US.

Revan

Assumptionman
Well, how are they coping today?
Trump and secret service arrested everyone, but realized that is gonna cause a civil war. So they made a deal, that Biden and the rest of the Satan-worshipping blood-drinking pedoes will officially rule, but Trump and co. will actually be the real rules (essentially Trump is still the president, a president in shadow, while Biden is there just to read the orders of Trump).

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
As much as I dont want to frequent such forums, I would probably be interested in some good old schadenfreude if you can direct me to one.
I've only seen on twitter, have asked for links but no one has sent me. Google search yields nothing.

WPMUFC

Some qanon watching the inauguration are now claiming Biden must be on the good team because "Q wouldn't let this happen"

The ARG CONTINUES ONWARDS!!!! :lol:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Don't think I ever really grasped what this was all about.

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
Lot's of infighting among Qanons and widely different reactions. Although, it is sometimes hard to separate the real Qanons from all those who have fun at their expense. It's entertaining in a very weird way.

Many Qanon followers finally realized that it is all BS, when the military did not storm the inauguration to arrest Biden, Harris, the Clintons, Obama, the janitor and all the other pedo-devil worshipping Pizza parlor visiting CCP members (yes, people expected that to happen...). The are accused of being "doomers" and many are banned (so much for "freedom of speech") by the still-believers among the moderators. Speaking of still-believers, some still believe that it is either all part of the plan or that there is a plan B. Some believe that everything Q was true, but that they just failed. Some believe that Biden and associates are really under arrest and it is all a show, but you can tell that these are desperate ideas from people afraid to face reality and they are often mocked and accused of "shifting goalposts". Some want to fight "local" by getting into politics. Some just gave up.

Overall, it is the huge reality shock that all sane people saw coming.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
That is hilarious. Like guys we did our best to bring down the global pizza-pedo-vampire conspiracy that is gobbling up all our children, but we've got to now accept that we lost and return to our lives.
:lol:

nimic

something nice
Scout
It's going to be the subject of many PhD theses in years to come. Mass delusion on a grand scale is a very interesting phenomenon.
Interesting, but mostly dangerous. It's also more or less a wackier continuation of Nazi/alt-right ideas about the world-dominating Cultural Marxist elite. Just add that they're Satanists and Paedophiles and bob's your uncle.

Edit: I don't think I'm being particularly bold to suggest that this woman would have happily worked in Auschwitz.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Interesting, but mostly dangerous. It's also more or less a wackier continuation of Nazi/alt-right ideas about the world-dominating Cultural Marxist elite. Just add that they're Satanists and Paedophiles and bob's your uncle.

Edit: I don't think I'm being particularly bold to suggest that this woman would have happily worked in Auschwitz.
She probably struggles with believing Auschwitz was real.

Carolina Red

Staff
It you’d like to troll the evangelical Q-cult, they’re currently on a tangent of claiming Kamala Harris is the Whore of Babylon because she was wearing purple. Well....

They're quoting Revelation 17:4-5

1) "Revelation" means a previously unknown thing becomes known

2) The verses state: "(4)The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones, and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. (5)The name written on her forehead was a mystery: babylon the great, the mother of prostitutes, and the abominations of the earth."

3) The letter Q is the 17th letter of the English Alphabet. Previously in Ch.17 it states that the Whore of Babylon will be seen "sitting on a scarlet beast" that has "sevn heads and ten horns"... 10+7 = 17.

4) The verses they are quoting are verses 4-5

5) Finally, the Whore of Babylon described across verses 4-5 is said to be wearing purple AND scarlet. So with that, I give you Melania and Donald arriving in Mar-a-Lago on January 20th... wearing purple and scarlet.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It you’d like to troll the evangelical Q-cult, they’re currently on a tangent of claiming Kamala Harris is the Whore of Babylon because she was wearing purple. Well....

2) The verses state: "(4)The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones, and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. (5)The name written on her forehead was a mystery: babylon the great, the mother of prostitutes, and the abominations of the earth."

3) The letter Q is the 17th letter of the English Alphabet. Previously in Ch.17 it states that the Whore of Babylon will be seen "sitting on a scarlet beast" that has "sevn heads and ten horns"... 10+7 = 17.

5) Finally, the Whore of Babylon described across verses 4-5 is said to be wearing purple AND scarlet. So with that, I give you Melania and Donald arriving in Mar-a-Lago on January 20th... wearing purple and scarlet.
How adults can be swayed by such fairytales is simply astonishing.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

A better fit for the bullshit was Gaga, she had on that red dress thing and if you squint REALLY hard you can pretend the jacket is purple. It was adorned with a gold bird thingy and she was holding the golden mic.

This is fun, let's go post it on a Q forum and blow their minds.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I really wonder if that could convince them that Donald and Melania are actually the fallen whore of babylon :lol: :angel:
the feckers are so desperate for anything that it just might. They would spin it so that Melania is the WOB(tm) and is distracting Donald. I believe (and I am reaching way back in my Catholic education here) that the WOB(tm) passage closes with the king of kings defeating her. Or something.