Qanon

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Not quite Qanon but probably mentioned on their platform. Could also go in the Trump thread due to his love of RWNJs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/get...rning-hoax-dupes-right-wing-protesters-2020-7
An antifa hoax about a 'peaceful flag burning to resist police' riled up right-wing groups in Gettysburg for no reason
  • A conspiracy over a potential flag burning and children getting their faces painted by Antifa, short for "anti-fascist," drew counter-protesters to the Gettysburg battlefield days in advance for an event that never materialized.
  • The commotion arose from a mysterious Facebook event called "Left Behind USA," which later went missing, calling for "peaceful flag burning to resist police" in the national park on July 4.
  • A smattering of self-proclaimed oath keepers, Confederate flag bearers, and various right-wing militias descended on Gettysburg days in advance, but nothing has happened so far, and the official Antifa chapter for Central Pennsylvania has denied any involvement.
  • "We are not even remotely involved," the Central PA Antifa chapter wrote in an email. "Let them give each other COVID. We will be home with our families."

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
TBF the existnece of "Official Antifa Chapter" in itself is very suspect. Anonymity and lack of organisation is a big part of it.
But the thing of falling for hoaxes has a long history. I remember this one,, because it was so obviously made up:

led to armed people moving in and some hilarious stuff online.
was discussed here.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
You d think with so many of these Qanon followers realizing that all the stuff that all the stuff that's being predicted and not actually materializing that many will have a mind of their own and think "gee whiz maybe someone is just fkin with us!" but nope..

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Not quite Qanon but probably mentioned on their platform. Could also go in the Trump thread due to his love of RWNJs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/get...rning-hoax-dupes-right-wing-protesters-2020-7
An antifa hoax about a 'peaceful flag burning to resist police' riled up right-wing groups in Gettysburg for no reason
  • A conspiracy over a potential flag burning and children getting their faces painted by Antifa, short for "anti-fascist," drew counter-protesters to the Gettysburg battlefield days in advance for an event that never materialized.
  • The commotion arose from a mysterious Facebook event called "Left Behind USA," which later went missing, calling for "peaceful flag burning to resist police" in the national park on July 4.
  • A smattering of self-proclaimed oath keepers, Confederate flag bearers, and various right-wing militias descended on Gettysburg days in advance, but nothing has happened so far, and the official Antifa chapter for Central Pennsylvania has denied any involvement.
  • "We are not even remotely involved," the Central PA Antifa chapter wrote in an email. "Let them give each other COVID. We will be home with our families."
I led an idiot in Nigeria around Lagos, having him do stupid shit for me because he sent me a 419 scam email. It was unbelievably easy for me to lead him on, even to the point where he sent me $50 in US cash to open a checking account so I could receive the millions.
Antifa should just drop ‘crumbs’ via tweets that speak of them rallying at various points in the US, all to get these right wing mensas to embarrass themselves & constantly put themselves in front of each other maskless.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
You d think with so many of these Qanon followers realizing that all the stuff that all the stuff that's being predicted not actually materializing that many will have a mind of their own and think "gee whiz maybe someone is just fkin with us!" but nope..
It’s a religion for them, thus no internal questioning of it no matter how many predictions fail. Both are consistently batting 0.000 in the prediction department.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
It’s a religion for them, thus no internal questioning of it no matter how many predictions fail. Both are consistently batting 0.000 in the prediction department.
the initial Q drops were written in a particularly cryptic way which meant that if a prediction failed, the problem was interpretation. idk how it is now, i've heard there are multiple Qs who post things.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
the initial Q drops were written in a particularly cryptic way which meant that if a prediction failed, the problem was interpretation. idk how it is now, i've heard there are multiple Qs who post things.
Seems like anyone with half a brain and pays attention to the actual news can be a Q if they want to. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if instead of actual political operatives it's some nerdy kids riling shit up. You don't need to be very skilled in the art of propaganda to feed the target audience. Just make people believe they are the enlightened ones and part of some greater purpose.. Which.. *gasp* again sounds kinda cultish doesn't it.

GiddyUp

You d think with so many of these Qanon followers realizing that all the stuff that all the stuff that's being predicted and not actually materializing that many will have a mind of their own and think "gee whiz maybe someone is just fkin with us!" but nope..
fecking nuts, the lot of them and it's more plausible that they will all end up molesting children in the basement of a pizza restaurant just to prove it's right.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Seems like anyone with half a brain and pays attention to the actual news can be a Q if they want to. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if instead of actual political operatives it's some nerdy kids riling shit up. You don't need to be very skilled in the art of propaganda to feed the target audience. Just make people believe they are the enlightened ones and part of some greater purpose.. Which.. *gasp* again sounds kinda cultish doesn't it.
Oh it's definitely just some nerdy kids riling shit up. Or at least it was, it's hard to say what it is now. The problem is that stuff the chans do for lulz sometimes have very real consequences.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

Amarsdd

I can so see Trump and his family going full Qanon if he loses the election. He'll basically act as their Q-Jesus.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Definately working for Trump...

"being broadcasted all over the world" < on her personal IG account
"Millions of viewers!!" < literally 81 people watching at the time
ya i noticed that too :lol:
and most of them were cheering the arrest it seems

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
All that time invested getting there and he didn't think to check if the PM and GG were going to be around? Let's just say I'm suspicious.

Also, it's not the worst threat a PM has faced on those grounds.

https://apnews.com/ec59402f0e79e52399e4fa69d2f89132
Oh, never heard of that one from 1995! What was his motive?I Iuppose that was in the real residence btw, not Rideau Cottage where Trudeau is living.

i don't think you can find online when the GG and PM and their people are home exactly. Either way, this sort of person doesn't sound like the type who really properly think through what's they're doing...

Dr. Dwayne

Oh, never heard of that one from 1995! What was his motive?I Iuppose that was in the real residence btw, not Rideau Cottage where Trudeau is living.

i don't think you can find online when the GG and PM and their people are home exactly. Either way, this sort of person doesn't sound like the type who really properly think through what's they're doing...
Hard to say. Chretien pissed off a lot of people and was a bit of a brawler (see the Shawinigan Handshake video). Plus, the RCMP seem to have a history of not being prepared for these sorts of things at all.

While I'd agree that crazies might overlook the obvious details, you can find the PMs itinerary online. Not sure how detailed it is at all times, mind you. The GG used to publish these details but looks like they've stopped over the last decade. Still, I think even an average internet sleuth could figure this stuff out. And if you're going to drive over 20 hours from Manitoba to Ottawa this is one of the first things you'd check, surely.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Hard to say. Chretien pissed off a lot of people and was a bit of a brawler (see the Shawinigan Handshake video). Plus, the RCMP seem to have a history of not being prepared for these sorts of things at all.

While I'd agree that crazies might overlook the obvious details, you can find the PMs itinerary online. Not sure how detailed it is at all times, mind you. The GG used to publish these details but looks like they've stopped over the last decade. Still, I think even an average internet sleuth could figure this stuff out. And if you're going to drive over 20 hours from Manitoba to Ottawa this is one of the first things you'd check, surely.
Surely not, apparently! His plan was anyway pretty random. I mean, it's also not great planning to ram the gate of a well-guarded area opposite of the corner where Rideau Cottage is...

On the Shawinigan handshake: great beer, too! (actually, not that great; but Trou du diable does have some very good ones)

Last edited:

Dr. Dwayne

Surely not, apparently! His plan was anyway pretty random. I mean, it's also not great planning to ram the gate of a well-guarded on the other side of the corner where Rideau Cottage is...

On the Shawinigan handshake: great beer, too! (actually, not that great; but Trou du diable does have some very good ones)
Indeed. It seems like it was all for show. A serious person would have been more covert.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Mental issues, I would rather think. I think this person may have been through some stuff due to the pandemic lockdown and what it had meant for his live and business, and wasn't thinking straight.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Q will come true if enough believers have powerful positions. The president's inner circle, a bunch of incoming Representatives, apparently powerful police people. I'd guess the abductions-int-unmarked-vans happening right now are all part of the Plan too.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
With some of these persons running for office, or already in office, should we expect bills introduced to benefit CT nuts?
Undoubtedly we will see some, but I don’t think they will get very far out of the committees.