QF2: Wales vs Belgium

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
What a game , each and every England player should be made to sit and watch that game, to see how it is done, to see how a team of underdogs can play like a team and win, not give up and walk round the pitch like it does not matter, I am no fan of Bale or Ramsey , but they are spot on about the passion the team has.
I hope they beat Portugal now, but No Ramsey will hurt Wales against Portugal.
Hardly surprising they were void of passion with Hodgson as manager. The man is like a passion black hole.

sammyvine

Belgium like England paid for not sacking their manager after the world cup.
People need to stop blaming the manager

Is Chris Coleman an amazing manger? Not really. English players are just overrated and overpaid.

When Bale was saying he would take the Wales players over the English ones, everybody thought he was crazy. He was right.

Kane, Sterling, Rooney, Alli all overrated.

Treble

Belgium had too many problems in defence. Wales had a great game though.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Game of the tournament. Wales were fantastic. Hope they do the same to Portugal.

andy0

This is one of those times I wish I was a betting person.

In the Wales and England game I said Wales are going to the final.

Giggs86

Well done Wales! Hopefully 'Brave lion' Hart and the rest of the English players watched that on TV and learned something.

Bale vs Ronaldo should be a cracker. I really hope Wales to go through, would be undeserved if they go out in penalties to that terrible Portugal side.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Tears of joy here.
Dad died last year. If he had stuck around he'dhave been overjoyed.
Well done Wales.
I'm screaming of happiness! Congratulation to all loyal and wonderful Wales supporters. You're worth every second of joy. My best to you, your father will smile in heaven.

FromTheBench

Is Chris Coleman an amazing manger? Not really. English players are just overrated and overpaid.

When Bale was saying he would take the Wales players over the English ones, everybody thought he was crazy. He was right.

I am sure you'd be delighted if we sold Rooney and signed Robson kanu instead. Smalling for chester a good swap as well?

Zoo

Very proud and its completely deserved. It's not just about Bale. Almost matches the signing of Zlatan.

vk20legend

Congratulations to all the Welsh fans here. Your team absolutely deserved the win and it was the best match of the tournament to date in terms of entertainment. Well done.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

It doesn't need an 'amazing' manager to do a better job with England, it just needs one with half a clue and who will assemble a proper team rather than a bunch of names.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I am desperate for them to beat Portugal now. If Wales are in the final it would be brilliant. Plus, feck Portugal getting their - they have been very, very lucky.

Ivor Ballokov

Better than Zlatan.

Truly amazing. I can't believe I'm seeing this, the heartbreak over the years has at times been unbearable, this is indescribable.

Oh and Joe Allen for Ballon d'or

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Brilliant, brilliant. If Portugal doesn't get to the final I will probably be happy either way. Love this.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Fair enough! Just out of interest, did you think they'd beat Belgium tonight?
Nah, I thought Belgium would progress, but that was before I knew vermaelen and vertonghen were both out. After that I thought it would be a close match, tbf.

I'm hoping the welsh go all the way. I just see the stage being ideal for Ronaldo. He loves scoring a few against "smaller nations" (with all respect to Wales) - and he's struggled these euros and missed chances, but he's bound to put a couple away!

I think Ramsey's suspension will hurt them badly. Shit rules.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That's why I'm a big fan of Bale, a superstar, yet an absolute team lad. That's why he's a winner.

Classical Mechanic

Hodgson seemed to go away from where he's best as a manager, and that is to organise teams from a defensive point of view. You don't take Fulham to a EL final if you're tactically inept
Aye. I said after the game he was trying to play modern football and be something he isn't. He botched its though, tried to shoe horn too many names and even by the Iceland game was clueless as to his best eleven.

Cockney-Red

What a game , each and every England player should be made to sit and watch that game, to see how it is done, to see how a team of underdogs can play like a team and win, not give up and walk round the pitch like it does not matter, I am no fan of Bale or Ramsey , but they are spot on about the passion the team has.
I hope they beat Portugal now, but No Ramsey will hurt Wales against Portugal.
True. The ironic thing as well about that game was that ALL THREE of Wales goalscorers were born and raised in England. And played for Wales through the granny rule.

It just reinforces how England's problems are more likely down to a lack of identity/style and team togetherness. Rather than the players simply being overrated, playing in an overrated league and just not good enough..

DavidDeSchmikes

Herman Van Rompuy, Guy Verhofstadt, Michel Preud'homme, Tintin, Kim Clijsters, Eddy Merckx, Jean Claude Van Damme, Wales have beaten them all!! Wales have beaten them all!! Charles Michel, can you hear me? Charles Michel....your boys took a hell of a beating!!!