QPR vs. Manchester United

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
that could of been a penalty

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Giggs has been class. Rafael has been Motm by a distance so far. Rio and Vida need to improve their passing.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Sir Alex is going to give the ref a bollocking.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Rafa heading for MOTM. QPR's players are shop-windowing, preferring to shoot from 50 miles away instead of passing to a teammate.

Duafc

Village Lemon
never a pen, Hernandez is trying to roll him and using his body as much as Hill, just weaker.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Decent half.

Great goal Rafael, RVP unlucky not to score himself. We've been fairly comfortable. Hopefully get the second goal soon and kill this game off.

Devil may care

Excellent first half from Rafael but now I'm worried about RVP, hopefully it's just a sore knock.

Man-United

Anyone else think we need to bring Rooney on soon? I fear when we play without both RvP and Rooney.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
We've been pretty shit and the game is still poised.

Wasn't particularly confident once I knew Giggsy was central as opposed to out on the left. We really need to get it down the right a lot more, because Nani looks up for it, Rafael has already smashed us into a lead and Hernandez is getting the better of them.

Forevergiggs

What a goal by Rafa...other than that it was a shit half. QPR are a poor poor team. No way they are staying up.

There must be at least a dozen league 1 teams that are better than them. They are pathetic.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Watching Fox Sports, one of te guys in the studio looks like Ronny Cox from Beverly Hill Cop