Queen Elizabeth II | 1926-2022 | Rest in Peace

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Rich and Luxurious

Poor am miserable

losing a mum is losing a mum, so I have no idea why that needs to be brought into it

do you have concrete solid 100% proof of his miss doings?? Was you there? If so you best hand all info over to the court becuase this is valuable info they clearly haven’t got

that’s me playing a little devils advocate there as I’m not saying I believe entirely there’s total innocence, but you can’t go around shouting this crap during a funeral where other family members are present at such a moment of walking behind their mums coffin

how were you brought up? Christ
The point about his mum is that she didn’t die unexpectedly, or at a young age. She lived a full life and they both got to say their goodbyes privately. So even though it’s his mum, it’s not a tragic moment in the truest sense. It’s sad but expected.

The rest of your post has been answered by @berbatrick more eloquently than I could do.

Edit: feck Andrew.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Alleged is the key word there

so your saying it’s ok to shout out at someone over an alleged wrong doing having not bewalking behind their mothers coffin with the rest of the family?

Of course it’s outrageous
It would be outrageous I think to a normal person but it's not really a simple situation. Andrew's become highly protected from public life since the allegations came out and this is one of the few opportunities people, anyone, has had to publicly voice their dissent. It kind of figures that somebody was going to say something regardless of whether the timing and situation was deemed respectful

Last edited:

NotThatSoph

I agree and I think Andrew is a nasty prick but is the right time to heckle such things when his mother's coffin is being driven past?
Is this the right thing for the state to use its monopoly on violence on? So many alternatives, and this is where you want to use force?

Last edited:

Realist81

Imagine that you live in the countryside - some sort of run down farming village. You spend long hours wanking off cows for milk and throwing chickens around to make pre-made scrambled eggs, only coming home because the sun has come down and your de-jure leige refuses to do anything about the wolves in the forest.

But one morning you wake up and see a giant golden statue perched right in the town square, crushing the only clean well and stopping carriages from getting past. The worst thing about the statue is that it's not even a good statue like one of Holly Peers showing off her norks, it's a giant duck or swan or equally pointless fecking bird.

"Who the feck put that there and why the feck is it there?!" You bellow out in between bites of shoe leather dipped in runny cat shit.

The Count looks down at you from his horse as his men finish painting pink and lime green willies on the statue's base plate. "Spent the wolf fund on it, innit. It'll bring tourists to the town."

You question why your tax money has been spent on something so pointless. Surely if the golden duck statue with pink and like green willies was any use then it would be able to support itself without costing you so much and becoming a hindrance to your daily life by cancelling the weekend football.

In fact, the whole argument about it bringing tourism is a lazy one. How much tourism? It's not quantifiable in any way whatsoever and if the whole point of investing money in a monument in the village is to attract tourists then why this fecking thing? Why not a yearly festival to celebrate the local entertainment, or give a sovereign grant to Cina's mum so she can buy more butter to stop her crevice drying up before the afternoon dockyard rush?

The Count isn't listening to you. He's already been dragged away by a hungry wolf. Everyone in the village has. All that's left is just you, your cows and a giant fecking golden duck that is slowly sinking into the mud.
:lol:

How the feck do i explain to the missus what I'm laughing at?! She wants to read this but I'm already fed up of the disappointed look she gives me each night, I don't want to add to it, ffs.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
There is a man who has received millions of pounds of OUR money who through very strong allegations has clearly been sexually abusing children and we can’t shout it at him whilst he is In public?

what is wrong with some of you?

Sweet Square

Imagine that you live in the countryside - some sort of run down farming village. You spend long hours wanking off cows for milk and throwing chickens around to make pre-made scrambled eggs, only coming home because the sun has come down and your de-jure leige refuses to do anything about the wolves in the forest.

But one morning you wake up and see a giant golden statue perched right in the town square, crushing the only clean well and stopping carriages from getting past. The worst thing about the statue is that it's not even a good statue like one of Holly Peers showing off her norks, it's a giant duck or swan or equally pointless fecking bird.

"Who the feck put that there and why the feck is it there?!" You bellow out in between bites of shoe leather dipped in runny cat shit.

The Count looks down at you from his horse as his men finish painting pink and lime green willies on the statue's base plate. "Spent the wolf fund on it, innit. It'll bring tourists to the town."

You question why your tax money has been spent on something so pointless. Surely if the golden duck statue with pink and like green willies was any use then it would be able to support itself without costing you so much and becoming a hindrance to your daily life by cancelling the weekend football.

In fact, the whole argument about it bringing tourism is a lazy one. How much tourism? It's not quantifiable in any way whatsoever and if the whole point of investing money in a monument in the village is to attract tourists then why this fecking thing? Why not a yearly festival to celebrate the local entertainment, or give a sovereign grant to Cina's mum so she can buy more butter to stop her crevice drying up before the afternoon dockyard rush?

The Count isn't listening to you. He's already been dragged away by a hungry wolf. Everyone in the village has. All that's left is just you, your cows and a giant fecking golden duck that is slowly sinking into the mud.

Amazing work.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

How the feck do i explain to the missus what I'm laughing at?! She wants to read this but I'm already fed up of the disappointed look she gives me each night, I don't want to add to it, ffs.
Have hope. My missus asked why I was laughing when I was writing it and I told her. Still got a first class ride.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Going to be "hilarious" when half the England team is out for the WC due to injuries caused by trying to cram in games to make up for QueenFest.

phelans shorts

Going to be "hilarious" when half the England team is out for the WC due to injuries caused by trying to cram in games to make up for QueenFest.
The games will be post World Cup. Almost certainly replacing the FA Cup 3rd and 4th round replays.

Or even in the midweek where Europa 2nd place sides play eliminated Champions League sides (assuming we somehow manage to Dick Turpin our ways to winning the group or go out)

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Been filming in Central Edinburgh today. Bit weird seeing snipers on the roofs

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Been filming in Central Edinburgh today. Bit weird seeing snipers on the roofs
can’t really blame the police presence. they’d have gotten word a known paedo was on the loose.

Wilt

This has all the makings of a very challenging psychiatric case study.

Fully Fledged

Personally I don't think it's the time or the place but we need to defend the right to protest. If we give up that now we are all fecked. These new laws that stop protest if anybody finds them offensive are scary.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal

Personally I don't think it's the time or the place but we need to defend the right to protest. If we give up that now we are all fecked. These new laws that stop protest if anybody finds them offensive are scary.
The recent PCSC Act this year has restricted any so called Right to protest. The aim of the Bill was the Unions 'right' to march, protest, even gather. The police have initially cited the Act in arresting at least one protester but later changed that to Breach of Peace - I believe.

The Conservative Govt. have slowly and stealthily used Brexit as an excuse to remove hard fought for - what we'd believe as Human Rights - they now intend to sever any ties to the European Court of Human Rights.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2022/32/part/3/enacted

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Sounds like something from the medieval times.
Is it possible that you are thinking of breeches? Worn by serfs and available from every good medieval haberdashery and camp(ing) stores?

Moby

Dick
Is it possible that you are thinking of breeches? Worn by serfs and available from every good medieval haberdashery and camp(ing) stores?
I was thinking of Game of Thrones actually, that's where I probably last heard a phrase like "breach of the peace".