Race for top 4 | Finito.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Those who didn't want spurs to win aren't looking so foolish aren't they.
We haven't a hope of finish ahead of Spurs.They will have a strong finish like last season.

We are only in the race for top 4 because of the mess at Liverpool and Chelsea. Yet we are still struggling. It's Ole all over again.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Amazing how one result can pull us back into this. Hopefully Newcastle continue their form of drawing.

Telsim

The thought of another season in Europa League is making me sick. But I suppose this is what you get with owners like this. Having to resort to Wout Weghorst and a paper thin squad.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Amazing how one result can pull us back into this. Hopefully Newcastle continue their form of drawing.
I think the lesson here is do not entertain any ideas of a title challenge this season (which I've done twice) as we're not good enough yet. Every time the hype train speeds up there's a reminder that we've got a fair way to go.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
There are far too many delusional people thinking we're in a title race. We've done great but it's top 4 for this season.

Oh and feck Andre Mariner and the whole roster of cnut referees

Blood Mage

Without Casemiro we are definitely not a top 4 side. God forbid he gets injured or suspended again after these three games.

Siorac

I think we pretty much have to get knocked out by Barcelona to have a chance of finishing top 4, sadly. The squad can't handle so many games.

PoTMS

Who was it that thought Spurs winning was a really good result for us? And those wanting City to win were idiots?

:lol::lol::lol:

brian017

To think that some people were happy that Spurs won. We weren’t in a title race and Top 4 is NOT done

mu4c_20le

Where are the people mocking top 4 or trophy threads, as if the former was already a done deal.

Lights Out

If anything happens to either Rashford or Casemiro long term then we are genuinely fecked.
It’s a must win now on Sunday and you wouldn’t fancy it after tonight.

Dominos

We were never away from it though.

I feel like I'm watching a different team to everyone else on here. We're constantly holding into 1 goal leads, it's never a surprise when we drop points because we so rarely win a game convincingly. You have to go into every game knowing it will be a horrible grind to get a close win.

kidbob

It'll be a battle. Let's hope we are up for it. Really need our squad to get fully fit and available for a good 2 month period.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Still 4 points above Spurs. And Newcastle is slowing down. No need to be worried but we must win in Leeds

Siorac

We were never away from it though.

I feel like I'm watching a different team to everyone else on here. We're constantly holding into 1 goal leads, it's never a surprise when we drop points because we so rarely win a game convincingly. You have to go into every game knowing it will be a horrible grind to get a close win.
Yeah, this. We almost never have easy wins in the league - our goal difference doesn't lie. It will be dogfight for top 4.

If only City had got something at Spurs...

Kag

There are far too many delusional people thinking we're in a title race. We've done great but it's top 4 for this season.

Oh and feck Andre Mariner and the whole roster of cnut referees
Hardly anyone seriously thinks we’re in a title race.

Full of big blouses in here.

evil_geko

I am not worried about Top 4 at all, all of our Top 4 rivals are not good enough, we just haven't had luck with injuries/Reds etc. Top 4 is as good as done.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Hardly anyone seriously thinks we’re in a title race.

Full of big blouses in here.
Erm, what? There was loads of them preaching how we should be looking up after the Spuds Citeh game, blah, blah, blah.