Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I think you need to look into Russian Billionaires and how they get to where they do.
I know exactly how they did and i also know how occidental billionaires did, it's the same world.

The Red Thinker

Well done. You've produced one example from a managerial career spanning 26 years.
You said this sort of signing "doesn't happen" under Sir Alex. Fact is it did. If you said it less definitively then your point stands. I'm only being an arse because you brought it back up again.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
That's absolutely horrendous. They've slaughtered the song. Needs a lot of work.

justboy68

It's not the easiest chant in the world for us simple English folk. It'll get there eventually but yeah sounds horrendous right now :lol:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
If we do play this today, it will prove I am truly LVG.
Except you've not picked the same players and LVG is using this as a contingent due to lack of fit defenders but yeh :p

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I feel he is capable of becoming as influential as Diego Costa for United, but with the players we have, I do not believe he will be as productive. I can not wait untill he gets his debut and hopefully, Van Gaal will understand how to get the best out of him.

HabeasC

Except you've not picked the same players and LVG is using this as a contingent due to lack of fit defenders but yeh :p
Haha, I know but if it does well, maybe Louis will go ahead with it. Also, if everyone were at peak fitness it would probably have these players.

@REJE, still sure it is a muppet formation?

Sampy93

Fan favourite in a very short time! Love him! Got a feeling this is going to be the Cantona moment, not Van Persie. I'd put money on him being the catalyst to a resurgent United and a potential title/title challenge next season!

REJE

Haha, I know but if it does well, maybe Louis will go ahead with it. Also, if everyone were at peak fitness it would probably have these players.

@REJE, still sure it is a muppet formation?
Yes I do. Mata behind RVP and Rooney doesn't work :)

Empire

Apparently he refused another club to join United. I wonder if that other club was Liverpool? I think they were in the champions league because it was a question in response to champions league football.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Apparently he refused another club to join United. I wonder if that other club was Liverpool? I think they were in the champions league because it was a question in response to champions league football.
Erm....NO. It was Real Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.