Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
We create feck all every week, Falcao is tbe best number 9 in the whole world, after 3 losses the team will kick it up a notch and we'll create lots of chances because of the increased tempo and urgency. And then Falcao will thrive, if you give him a chance, he scores. Once he bags one in and regains some confidence, believe me, he'll score another at least.
... is there white text somewhere?

darioterios

We create feck all every week, Falcao is tbe best number 9 in the whole world, after 3 losses the team will kick it up a notch and we'll create lots of chances because of the increased tempo and urgency. And then Falcao will thrive, if you give him a chance, he scores. Once he bags one in and regains some confidence, believe me, he'll score another at least.
DOn't tell me the media in the NL shares this with you...

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Another loan wouldn't be the worst option. Not ideal but even if he leaves who are we going to buy anyway if Rooney/RvP are here and especially Rooney has to start all games? Anyone who could do a good job will be too good to sit on the bench. Even someone younger like Dybala is just too good to play 2nd fiddle behind Rooney. And Dybala needs to play regularly if he is going to be as good as his potential suggests therefore I think he will join an Italian club and not a PL top club with already established striker(s).

Maybe with M7 adding some goals and Falcao hopefully improving (surely he can't get any worse?) it will be enough. Plus Falcao will also play in the Copa America which might not be bad as he needs competitive games.

surf

Got to admire the optimism here, the triumph of hope over experience.

El Zoido

So what's the reason behind Falcao being made the scapegoat this week?
He should have taken it from Smalling, skinned the entire Palace team and cracked it in off the bar Yeboah style. But the useless lump can't even manage that.

El Zoido

This is where I feel bad for him. Young had the chance to square it to him, his positioning is perfect and he would have had a tap in. Instead Young pulled it back to Mata who skied it. Falcao has done nothing wrong today.

Bwuk

Not really done anything, but neither did Rooney to be honest.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Not really done anything, but neither did Rooney to be honest.
And that's what it boils down to. No one is saying that Falcao has been anything close to good but he doesn't do anything an off form Rooney doesn't do.

Just as I say that, two pieces of brilliant work from Falcao. Herrera and Young both should've done better.

Baxter

Decent today. Could've had a couple of Young had picked him out. Unlucky that Young then Herrera missed from being played in by him too.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Chipped pass for Herreras chance was nice.
Was nice indeed, but I was quite baffled with the space he had he didn't go for goal, shows where his confidence is though I guess

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
I think sometimes we forgot Falcao and Di Maria were one of the best players in the world in their respective positions a season ago. Puts in to perspective how bad they have been at this club.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Why he still takes the pitch for us is a mystery, I'd rather have Wilson running about.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Nothing to lambast him for in that performance. Might as well just bump this thread every week automatically though cos there's clearly not enough ways to shit on him ad infinitum.

DarkXaero

Thought he was better than Rooney today. Saw far less of the ball (not his fault) but did well. Played a big part in Fellaini's goal, and was involved in one of our best bits of play at the end (Herrera shot)

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He did nothing wrong, but nothing special either. He is bit unlucky that we moved deeper in the second half, but he still had the same number of touches as Rooney with better passing accuracy than Wayne. Pretty much same halves from both, both were far from great.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
He did nothing wrong, but nothing special either. He is bit unlucky that we moved deeper in the second half, but he still had the same number of touches as Rooney with better passing accuracy than Wayne. Pretty much same halves from both, both were far from great.
No surprise given the crap service both receive. What more can they do?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Rooney was shite from the moment he picked up that knock. Falcao had a better game. Neither of them were given a single decent chance to score though. Story of our season.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
He didn't really have a chance to do much, but I feel that's mostly down to Young, who's crossing wasn't great. Could've had a couple of decent attempts had Young found him. What little he did do he did well enough. Created a great chance for Herrera.

JackXX

Bleh clutching at straws really can't believe how disappointing he's been. Yes he didn't get many chances but he didn't bust a gut to make himself one either. Just not good enough. 3 strikers taking home the best part of a million a week and can barely remember the last time one of them scored.

Devil may care

Invisibly dominated! :drool: Actually in fairness he grew into the game, had one decent lay off and created 2 decent chances, can't see any reason for people to criticism him today.

Raw

I thought he was much better than usual. If we didn't feck up so badly in the last 3 games I'd like to see him get some starts up front with a proper midfield behind him (would mean Rooney getting dropped, which won't happen).

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
He wasn't completely useless today. And affected Speroni's positioning for the second goal.

That's value for money.

matt23

Played alright today, he was probably at the level Rooney is on a bad day. To be fair to him, he hasn't sulked and seems prepared to work, unlike RvP under Moyes.

FromTheBench

He's bit pointless.

Which would be fine if he was scoring goals as a out and out striker but he doesn't look like scoring in the slightest right now.

Rather would have thrown in Wilson probably, whose pace would have been a outlet.

RetroStu

He actually saw a lot of the ball towards the end and was putting in runs. I'm happy that he will dodge the hate, for a few days anyway.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Rooney was shite from the moment he picked up that knock. Falcao had a better game. Neither of them were given a single decent chance to score though. Story of our season.
I don't think Rooney was shite, but he did nothing special before the injury too. Van Persie was much better in the last game without any service either.

No surprise given the crap service both receive. What more can they do?
Well van Persie didn't have any service in the last game either and yet he was our most dangerous player.

Status
Not open for further replies.