Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Hoping for him as much as us that he plays a blinder today. You can't fault the guy's effort it's just not happening for him at all. Always horrible to see a top player in decline (especially a decline as rapid as his).

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Unless it's people using football as an outlet for the stress they've built up in everyday life?
Does 'using football' entails constantly moaning about Falcao playing or working yourself up over Chevrolet's logo on the front of our shirts?

Having a stress outlet that seems to build up more stress, even over the tiniest of details, doesn't seem productive to me.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
Feels very much that we are already committed to keeping him, and probably have been from the outset with the "loan" just being an FFP dodge.

Our only way out is if someone else wants to sign him and expect the fee that anyone is willing to pay will be proportional to the get out fee in our deal.

If no one wants him we either keep him or cut our losses and pay a fee to give him back. Keeping him to Jan and hoping he picks up form may be the least worst solution.

Last edited:

The White Pele

Wouldn't begrudge him a start today as I thought he did ok when he came on against Palace. It's a shame the way things have played out for him here. We've been waiting for him to catch fire but we are at the end of the season now and still waiting. Maybe if we had played more games this season with more opportunity for rotation things might have been different. I hope he signs off with a goal but fully expect this to be his last game in a red shirt at Old Trafford. Farewell, Radamel :(

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Given what has gone on with De Gea's contract, and the influence that Mendes undoubtedly has had, I see absolutely no reason why we should honour any sort of 'agreement' that we have with him to sign Falcao.

m1tch

If he scores a stunning hat trick today and then another next weekend, will you shell out his agreed fee (£40 odd million) for him?
I would, because that would prove he still has what gave him the world class reputation. We certainly need a striker of that level of quality.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
The complaining is so boring and repetitive.

What is it with people who like to complain and complain and get worked up about things that they have no control over. Entirely unnecessary stress you bring upon yourselves.
Because he has one fecking shot on target since January. In what universe is that acceptable?

Bubz27

Because he has one fecking shot on target since January. In what universe is that acceptable?
Please continue moaning and thinking about it And thinking its insane. I hope it goes well for you.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
Please continue moaning and thinking about it And thinking its insane. I hope it goes well for you.
How is a striker who is so unbelievably poor that he has literally managed one shot on goal since January (it's may, for your information) playing for us yet again? How is that defensible?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
One thing to bear in mind that Mario Gomez struggled in his and van Gaal's first season at Bayern, with just 14 goals in 45 appearances, and then something clicked and he scored 39 goals in 45 games the next season. Maybe van Gaal thinks the same can happen with Falcao? They're certainly similar kinds of players.

Bubz27

How is a striker who is so unbelievably poor that he has literally managed one shot on goal since January (it's may, for your information) playing for us yet again? How is that defensible?
Is it May? Thank you for your condescending post.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
i'm hearing unconfirmed reports that falcao may have spent as much time on his feet as on the floor in this match for the first time in his united career.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Well I think he's looked sharp so far despite having ice skates on, he's made some really intelligent runs and I think we might just need to release the ball to him a little quicker.

Jev

He really is completely useless. Has there been any explanation for him playing instead of RvP?

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I feel sorry for him. His injury has permanently lessened his ability as a football and he knows it.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Besides the slips I think he has been decent. Some good runs, pressed well, held up well under pressure at times and won the ball back.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Literally painful to watch. He tries to do everything right, but he fails to do anything. Should've changed the boots also.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Thought he's done alright. Made some good runs. For United-Falcao, this is actually a decent performance.

Still slips like a buttery bar of soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.