Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
He really is completely useless. Has there been any explanation for him playing instead of RvP?
RVP wasn't fit enough to start (complained of being ill) and in fairness he has been doing the right things but seems to be running into slippery areas of the field (might be footwear) and has been a little unlucky.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Hasn't really done anything wrong
I agree, in fact he has so many opportunities where it was blatantly obvious he should have been played in, yet went unnioticed.

as for the slipping; Everyone has slipped this game. It's just a lot more noticeable with Falcao today. Phil Jones almost let a bloody goal in today because of it.

WyoManU

Another woeful performance. Slow...unable to hold the ball up...spends more time slipping than on his feet. I pray to a higher being that we haven't already bought him and it just hasn't been announced yet.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Why are people saying stuff about him staying here on loan :nervous: has that been rumoured in the papers or something?! Would be so stupid

Ryan7

Tancredi has said this: 'OFFICIAL: Falcao permanent clause surely NOT to be triggered as 15 league starts +5 goals needed= today Falcao had 13th start,1 game to go'

Whilst it was surely not going to be triggered months ago, I didn't hear about that supposed clause.

DevilRed

Hope he changes his boots and gets a goal in the second half. Would like to see him succeed here.

I have a sneaky feeling we might be keeping him because of the Mendes connection?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Tancredi has said this: 'OFFICIAL: Falcao permanent clause surely NOT to be triggered as 15 league starts +5 goals needed= today Falcao had 13th start,1 game to go'

Whilst it was surely not going to be triggered months ago, I didn't hear about that supposed clause.
As if there's a 15/5 clause. Who would even think of 15/5 as being any sort of watershed.

"Oh yes well if he scores 5 goals in 15 games we will definitely sign him".

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks

Sounds like he just made that up...

Litch

It's not easy playing the lone sticker but just doesn't look right....

Ryan7

Okay, now Tancredi has really out done that clause tweet. He agreed with this response to his tweet: 'so you're saying they didn't let him play in previous weeks because of the risk of activating the clause?' :houllier:

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Sorry, but he's been pretty much useless out there. I'm not gonna praise him for not being as shit as usual. I like the guy but he has to give me something to work with.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
His movement is decent, but when he gets the ball - even in threatening positions - he simply doesn't produce anything.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Sounds like he just made that up...
Nothing is official and nothing is absolutely true but back then in August when the loan was announced (and we were ecstatic :(), many journos and french pundits said that due to FFP reasons (I really don't remember the exact details), the Falcao loan was basically an unofficial purchase. We'll find out very soon but the fact that he plays so much while being so bad is also telling.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Nothing is official and nothing is absolutely true but back then in August when the loan was announced (and we were ecstatic :(), many journos and french pundits said that due to FFP reasons (I really don't remember the exact details), the Falcao loan was basically an unofficial purchase. We'll find out very soon but the fact that he plays so much while being so bad is also telling.
I also remember those stories and I think Mendes said something similar about it being a permanent deal. Could be very embarrassing.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I also remember those stories and I think Mendes said something similar about it being a permanent deal. Could be very embarrassing.
At the time no one knew he would be this bad but to take such a big financial risk on a player who was already declining before his injury at Monaco and just recently came back from it. Well I hope it's all lies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I love how hard he tries, but that's it unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.