5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jev

With that goodbye wave I think we can now say for sure that he's leaving. That's reassuring. A shame we got him when he was a shadow of his old self.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Goodbye falcao.

It was a great coup at first and if the real falcao came it could have been magical. It's best to sever ties though and let him settle somewhere else.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I feel sorry for the fella. He's been trying pretty hard today and looked pretty decent.
Hard to see him doing so badly this season.
I imagine he won't be staying.

Americano

Make America Great Again!
Fecking drama queen.
Have you ever seen one of our players out on loan get so many minutes? Blocking a promising academy player with an overpriced, vertigo-suffering Columbian lump who can't stand up straight, let alone find the back of the net. And this from our manager with a legendary reputation for bringing through young players.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Oh Radamel. The beautiful dream that never quite worked this season.

Water Melon

The guy did his best, but is past his best. Shame it did not work out for him here, hopefully it will elsewhere.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Seems like a good guy and definitely put the effort in at least. Maybe a good pre-season and a new start at a new club will do him good but there's no way we can keep him anyway.

Nickosaur

Sad in a way. Hasn't shown anything to justify us spending that amount of money on him yet...he's always given 100% and is a likeable guy.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Have you ever seen one of our players out on loan get so many minutes? Blocking a promising academy player with an overpriced, vertigo-suffering Columbian lump who can't stand up straight, let alone find the back of the net. And this from our manager with a legendary reputation for bringing through young players.
So you actually despise our manager for it? Grow up.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
While he wasn't that effective, he was far better at leading the press against Arsenal's defence than Van persie, who was completely useless. The Van Persie sub, coupled with natural tiredness as the game wore on, means we lost the urgency to win the ball back we had for the first 60 minutes or so. That allowed Arsenal to impose themselves more on the game. At this point I would take Falcao over RvP, but ideally we'll have neither next season.

Sad Chris

Even if it didn't turn out the way most of us had hoped in footy terms, I feel proud to be a United supporter hearing our supporters giving him a great goodbye. You get a better farewell after one unlucky/weak season here, than after twentywhatever years elsewhere. Good luck Falcao!

Kag

It wasn't to be. All the best to him going forward. Football is a better place for having a fit and firing Falcao.

togg

Hey....you know what, he's a really good guy. He will never be the same player he was, something has happened and it was worth the punt, just in case. I like him...and wish him well..

DevilRed

Actually felt sad seeing him wave goodbye. He really tried his arse off and it just seemed like it wasn't meant to be for him at Old Trafford.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Sad exit, played ok today. A team needs to be setup to play to his strengths, he has not been getting the service he needs and opposition pretty much man mark him. Would love to extend the loan, but he aint worth £40m, and Monaco will struggle to get that price now.

Status
Not open for further replies.