g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Radja Nainggolan

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
New contract written all over this. Followed by i rejected more money from united cause of my love for Roma. Forza roma etc.

El-Manos

Belgian players usually prefer playing in the premier league, hopefully Radja is one of them.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Belgian players usually prefer playing in the premier league, hopefully Radja is one of them.
He loves italy and rejected chelsea and arsenal last year.
Although i like him, he is 29 and will need replacing soon after. I hope he is not the only midfielder we buy.

Bwuk

Assuming we got him and Fabinho, we'd have the best central midfield options in the league comfortably.

Morata, Nainggolan, Fabinho and CB would be a great window.

Ole90+3

He loves italy and rejected chelsea and arsenal last year.
Although i like him, he is 29 and will need replacing soon after. I hope he is not the only midfielder we buy.
I think he could easily keep his current aggression and intensity up for about 2 or 3 more years. With his current abilities I think he could easily transition into a deep lying playmaker while also sheilding the back 4. Having said that, I don't think it's very likely he'll leave Italy.

Nickosaur

Assuming we got him and Fabinho, we'd have the best central midfield options in the league comfortably.

Morata, Nainggolan, Fabinho and CB would be a great window.
Fabinho and Nainggolan would be insane, but where does Herrera fit in? Midfield three would surely be Fabinho-Nainggolan-Pogba?

I mean, yes Nainggolan is arguably better than Herrera, but we have more urgent concerns. Be very surprised if we're interested in both.

Stacks

Fabinho
Nainggollan - Pogba

Herrera - Fabinho
Nainggollan

Fabinho
Herrera - Pogba

Nainggolan - Herrera - Pogba

Fabinho
Herrera - Pogba
Nainggolan
With those options, I don't care who our defense and attack is we'd be right up there.
you'd be surprised. Its the goals that trump all

Robertd0803

Blatantly smells of new contract related nonsense to me, time to pretty much forget this one and move on.

Bwuk

Fabinho and Nainggolan would be insane, but where does Herrera fit in? Midfield three would surely be Fabinho-Nainggolan-Pogba?

I mean, yes Nainggolan is arguably better than Herrera, but we have more urgent concerns. Be very surprised if we're interested in both.
We need more depth if we are to play a 3 man midfield, otherwise it'll mean Fellaini and Carrick playing a lot more than they should be.

prath92

can someone who knows italian check their forums to see what is their view on him leaving?

I mean, it reeks of new contract posturing but with a new Director in charge, he may just see this as an opportunity to cash in at the right time

Snafu17

He's almost certainly just angling for a new contract but Herrera-Nainggolan-Pogba would be the most cnutish midfield that ever cunted and I would love it.

Alabaster Codify7

Not getting remotely wrappped up in this one. Reeks of a new improved contract, the man has stated on numerous occasions that he doesn't want to leave Italy.

AKDevil

Didn't know he was that good until seeing the video of his season earlier up in this thread. With him and Herrera in the same midfield opposition players' ankles would be getting battered every week.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
United should take a stand and say that we aren't interested. Obviously he's after a new contract, so piss on his parade and say we aren't interested.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Italian here. Yes, it is contract related. But there's no guarantee roma will be able to give him what he wants, in which case, odds are he will be sold

Ban

Roma is tight with money. If they sell Salah they won't have to sell Radja and vice versa. I may be completely of the mark of course.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Roma is tight with money. If they sell Salah they won't have to sell Radja and vice versa. I may be completely of the mark of course.
This is what a few shitty twitter accounts are claiming

Icemav

He reminds me a lot of Rooney. If we sign him I hope he doesn't also experience a slight dip in form.

arthurka

30 years old..
We need to build a team not patch it up here and there.. Like him but for me he really doesn´t fit into our project.

Icemav

30 years old..
We need to build a team not patch it up here and there.. Like him but for me he really doesn´t fit into our project.
We are playing CL footy next year. I get what you are saying but we can always bring in top quality for 2-3 seasons. Ibra obviously. Laurent Blanc was signed by Fergie at age 35.

As long as these older players are paired with younger projects it gives a good balance. I think thats why Nainngolan and Fabinho (23) make good sense as a double signing.

We already have tons of youth but we need some seasoned leaders still playing to a world class level. Carrick and Rooney obviously are not so there is a shortage.

PoTMS

Not been mentioned yet but he's using us for a shiny new contract.

Icemav

Not been mentioned yet but he's using us for a shiny new contract.
Yes of course. But lets see how deep Roma dig into their pockets.

We offer them close to 50m for a 29 yo

And we offer him a 4 year contract at 130k/week

Lets see.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
30 years old..
And who do you propose? There's not many 24-27 year old central midfielders as good as him. Mourinho historically has been one who prefers his average age on the older side.

And which project is this? First I've heard of one.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
He wants 4.8m Euros/annum. That's about 90k a week. We can easily pay him 120-150k. Roma doesn't really want to pay that much and they'd be happy to flog him off to us, or to whoever stumps up the cash. However, they could offer him the salary increase in case Salah's move to Scouseland is confirmed soonish.

Icemav

He wants 4.8m Euros/annum. That's about 90k a week. We can easily pay him 120-150k. Roma doesn't really want to pay that much and they'd be happy to flog him off to us, or to whoever stumps up the cash. However, they could offer him the salary increase in case Salah's move to Scouseland is confirmed soonish.
I just looked up that they bought him for Euro 3million.

EDIT: oops, 9million

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That's after tax. In Serie A wages are reported post tax.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I just looked up that they bought him for Euro 3million.
3 million loan fee and then they paid 6 Million for 50% of his rights(co-ownership) and then 9 million to buy the other 50%. So total 18 Million.