Raiola: "I can say that it's over for Pogba at United"

RedDevil@84

So nobody is going to ask why he isn't happy here? Why he doesn't want to be a Manchester United player? Why he wants to leave?.
Err. It is not working for him. And he is just a rotational player.
Not entirely rocket science.

Welbeck didnt want to be rotational player. Same with Lukaku as well.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I honestly don't know why some of you guys still defend him.
The Caf has some cult like groups. There's one for Martial as well. You can't say anything bad about these darlings.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
Err. It is not working for him. And he is just a rotational player.
Not entirely rocket science.

Welbeck didnt want to be rotational player. Same with Lukaku as well.
Dont know why you're referring to Welbeck as an example along with Lukaku and Pogba. Neither Pogba or Lukaku are rotational players, they should be first choice, if they're not something wrong.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
So...

Manchester United took him to England and helped him turn in to a professional footballer.
He left for free to Juventus.
Manchester United bought him back for a record fee.
He doesn’t give his all to the club.
Leaves for a bargain.

And still people defend him...
Don't blame them man. Some posters on here would have no problem if they came home and saw Jogba screwing their wife.

Its the cult mentality and unfortunately its rampant here.

macheda14

The Caf has some cult like groups. There's one for Martial as well. You can't say anything bad about these darlings.
I think it's because there's a naïve optimism that they'll reach their potential and maybe don't want to give up on the player. Martial is/was my favourite player. When he's on form he's exactly the type of player I like to watch and last season he was looking incredible. When you see and know that a player has that level of performance in him, you'll perhaps forgive him far too often. I'm now becoming a bit colder on Martial and same with Pogba, love him as a player when he's firing on all cylinders, but realising he isn't worth having in our squad.

Mindhunter

What reason is that? That he isn't playing well? But that is the question. He isn't playing well because he is unhappy and wants to leave.
He can do one then. It's not the club's job to keep pandering to individual players and buying them birthday cakes every week to keep their egos inflated. He has been throwing tantrums since he realized that he needs to take real responsibility at this club and he wouldn't get the pass to pfaff around, score a goal or two, try out hollywood passes, while more workmanlike colleagues clean up after him.

All this while actually doing very little in terms of being our most valuable player. The WC win really did him to be honest. He should just feck off to PSG or somewhere else he can hide himself and showboat. He is one of the most unprofessional footballers I have seen at the club in some time.

We now have SEVEN Pogba threads on the first page of the football forum.

I feel like I must be the only poster who has not created a Pogba thread today :D

SAFMUTD

We can and we should. Agents are representatives of their clients. And their words are player's words, unless the player refutes it.
I get your point but with Riaola we know how he manages, everything is a negotiation tactic. He doesnt care about being classy or politically correct, thats why he says things like these. Anyway I agree with you Pogba should have told him to stop or fire him if he was truely against it, I think the situation is Pogba letting Riaola run his tactics in order to get him a better deal.

stubie

I’d happily get rid of him in January! I’d also add Martial to that list.

Both players extremely lazy. For where we want to be letting these 2 go would be a positive step

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Strange behavior by Raiola. I can't imagine there's a huge market for Pogba in the summer. Unless he's willing to take a step back both ambition wise and financially, putting off the club which might be the player's best option in the next window without any need to do so seems a bit dumb. In the end, United might very well be better off without Pogba than Pogba without United. I mean, he hasn't exactly lit the pitch on fire recently and all top clubs are on a tight budget. PSG could be their saving grace.

Threesus

He's not important because he is isn't playing well? But isn't that because is he is unhappy and wants to leave? That's the question, why?
We can only speculate though. It might be that certain promises were made to him by the board that weren't kept, the team not matching his ambitions, him being made a scapegoat(sometimes rightfullly, sometimes wrongly), maybe he doesn't feel at home here. We will only know the truth when his autobiography comes out or when he gives a sit down interview like Messi did this summer with Goal.com

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
If true, honestly could not care less if I tried at this point, cut our losses, get a fairly decent price and just move on. Has not been worth the entire circus he's brought with him since coming back, the talent is obviously there but how often do you see it? Regardless on who's fault it is, it's clear we've never got the best out of him
Its clear he never gave his best!

ti vu

Strange behavior by Raiola. I can't imagine there's a huge market for Pogba in the summer. Unless he's willing to take a step back both ambition wise and financially, putting off the club which might be the player's best option in the next window without any need to do so seems a bit dumb. In the end, United might very well be better off without Pogba than Pogba without United. I mean, he hasn't exactly lit the pitch on fire recently and all top clubs are on a tight budget. PSG could be their saving grace.
Burning bridge, so they can lower the transfer fee.

Pogba is Pogba. Clubs already know what they would get. For Raiola to make such bold move, they may have agreement behind the scene. Zlatan Barcelona situation comes to mind.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I’d happily get rid of him in January! I’d also add Martial to that list.

Both players extremely lazy. For where we want to be letting these 2 go would be a positive step
Me and you will get on.
My thoughts precisely.
Imagine getting two players that actually move.

Flying high

He can’t fecking play tomorrow after this
Agreed. Unless he sacks Raiola in the morning and releases a statement contradicting his agent fully. I think we all know that's highly unlikely.

ti vu

I'm guessing it's because we've been very shit.
We're in not so bad position right now. We're within range to mount a title challenge if everyone pulling their weight and perform consistent. Then one point away from qualify for KO round in CL.

So it's more to do with some personal behind the scene stuff than the team position as a whole.

AshRK

What a waste of talent he is. Raiola is just using him. Sell him soon.