g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Rashford considering his future...

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
Really shocking again. He‘s like one of those basketball players in the first Space Jam movie.

Trezeguet17

Problem is you would have to sell him to another PL club. No international side would take a 50m+ punt on a English player. Bit of topic but is it fair to say that based on individual performance Sancho was the most successful english player that ever played overseas?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
If he's being shouted at, he has the right to shout back. I just wish he had the same attitude while playing.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He needs to go. How dare he said that to fans. Rashford is so deluded if he doesn’t realise how bad he’s been. If you can;t take soft criticism from the fans, I can’t imagine what his reaction is if Sir Alex was still the manager and giving him the hair dryer treatment. Take it like a man!!

RedDevil@84

Needless to say, but the lad is losing it.

Edit: The fan is an absolute cnut and deserved it though. Why spend hours waiting for players to come out, so as to abuse them :D

Last edited:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s freefalling. It’s very sad to see. we’ve gone from having two academy graduates potentially rivalling Rooney’s record to one probably never playing football again and the other might be on his way out of the club.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre

I don't recognize the players anymore. First Mason, now him... What is actually going on in the dressing room ? It's out of control.

Lately it's everything but not the football itself. It needs to change and soon.

CM

He's a nobhead. All this PR stuff has gone to his head

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
That video :lol: .

As I have suspected for a long time, he's got way too high of an opinion about himself, irrespective of how much his PR team and his mates in the media try to tell us otherwise.

As for those slating the fan, the man paid his money, watched Rashford play like shit (again) and the guy cannot even address the criticism. Reminds me of all the crying after the EL final.

This type of 'abuse' is what players at top clubs are used to because there are standards. But our boy wonder multi-millionaire cannot take the heat. I'd love to see him at PSG.

hobbers

He’s freefalling. It’s very sad to see. we’ve gone from having two academy graduates potentially rivalling Rooney’s record to one probably never playing football again and the other might be on his way out of the club.
What happens when you take young players with a bit of talent, put them on a pedestal and throw silly money at them before they've even turned 20. Of course they'll buy into their own hype and think they've already made it. And all the while they're in a squad with no leaders under an inept manager and coaching staff.

It turns the decent guys into twats and the twats into arse holes.

shaky

I don't recognize the players anymore. First Mason, now him... What is actually going on in the dressing room ? It's out of control.

Lately it's everything but not the football itself. It needs to change and soon.
We make them multi-millionaires while still teenagers. Football is an inconvenient side gig now that they have the wealth to do everything else they fancy too.

dave2528

If that was Pogba doing that, there would be a mob ready to launch him into the sun.

Footballers aren't you and I. They're a brand and a business unto themselves. I get the idea that Rashford should be allowed to fight back but:
a.) The customer is always right and
b.) he isn't fighting back out on the pitch where it matters.

It's blatantly apparent that it's in the best interests of all parties if he leaves in the summer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That video :lol: .

As I have suspected for a long time, he's got way too high of an opinion about himself, irrespective of how much his PR team and his mates in the media try to tell us otherwise.

As for those slating the fan, the man paid his money, watched Rashford play like shit (again) and the guy cannot even address the criticism. Reminds me of all the crying after the EL final.

This type of 'abuse' is what players at top clubs are used to because there are standards. But our boy wonder multi-millionaire cannot take the heat. I'd love to see him at PSG.
Fans think they have the right to say whatever they want. They don't.
Most of them are so used to screaming abuse from the safety of a crowd, they get surprised when in a 1-2-1 scenario they get some back.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
If he's being shouted at, he has the right to shout back. I just wish he had the same attitude while playing.
what did they say to him that required such retaliation?

Corridor of Uncertainty

What a prick! Time to get rid of the jumped up twat. Can't even take valid criticism of stinking performances without abusing fans.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Exactly. Moronic abusive fan, gets what he deserves.
Jfc, what dumb logic is that? Being shouted at is not fecking abuse when you cannot be bothered to do your job.

The guy literally told him he's crap and Rashford responded with the abuse himself.

Posts like the above make me wonder if I'm either posting with teenagers who've never seen us be good or converts from watching polo.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Most of them are so used to screaming abuse from the safety of a crowd, they get surprised when in a 1-2-1 scenario they get some back.

pascell

What happens when you take young players with a bit of talent, put them on a pedestal and throw silly money at them before they've even turned 20. Of course they'll buy into their own hype and think they've already made it. And all the while they're in a squad with no leaders under an inept manager and coaching staff.

It turns the decent guys into twats and the twats into arse holes.
Nail on head. Also the endless pandering to them.

Time for us fans to stop overhyping our academy products

CraftySoAndSo

From what i've read in the other Rashford thread there were lots of families with kids wanting to get photos and autographs with some players. Pretty much everyone who'd come out before him had gone over to sign autographs and get photos but Rashford was the first who ignored them which is when the abuse started.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
This isn’t Cantona or Keane after playing their hearts out and getting beaten in a huge game. This is a jumped up spoiled player on at least twice the money with PR on steroids who isn’t fit to lace our best players boots despite what you’ve been told to believe. Martial 2.0

Strootman's Finger

The people criticizing the fan and defending Rashford are as much a part of the problem at United as Rashford. These players need to know they aren't untouchable, they need to know that support isn't unconditional, your paid to do a job, we pay to watch you do that job, we'll tolerate or support you going through a rough patch, but poor attitudes, excuses, leaks, personal interests first should not, and will not be tolerated. He needs a kick up the arse, and that wasn't even close to enough.

Watch as PSG, or Real in the past, change everything because the fans voice their discontent so loudly, watch as nothing changes at United because there is little incentive, because the fans won't say boo, because the "better fans" will claim they aren't real fans and we'll just continue to drop our standards and become mediocre.

Reactions: Sultan

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
We make them multi-millionaires while still teenagers. Football is an inconvenient side gig now that they have the wealth to do everything else they fancy too.
Fame & money corrupts indeed but it's also something rooted in general mentality. Supporters in the 90's would destroyed him first season he kicked off for the first team and he would have to end his career with that kind of weak attitude.

Giggs is a shady guy, but on the pitch he was professional to the bones, even Becks while having rock superstar status was way more toned down on unhappy supporters.

RedDevil@84

The fan version of things may have good amount of bias. So not sure if it will be that clear.
Apparently, Lingard Elanga and co., stopped to sign for the fans. People shouted Rashy's name, but he ignored and walked. So one guy told something like "Ya go on, after that performance", at which point he got angry, talked to stewards and gave the middle finger.

Not sure when he shouted the other stuff to someone.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
His attitude and character fit to be PSG player. Come on PSG, what are you waiting for?

Born2Lose

At least Rashford FC have this "abuse" from a fan now to explain why he'll be two bob for the next few months.

Somebody's going to be getting a telling off from his PR team today.

Those guys are working overtime as it is, I'd imagine the story will be some words lost in translation and that Rashy thought he saw his Aunt in the crowd.

Last edited:

clarkydaz

Good to see he is overcoming his natural shyness then. Clearly see he is too timid in nature to ask Ole about coaching

edgecutter

Ah please, fans have a right to slate players the same way you have a right to bollock a teammate who isn't pulling their weight at a local 5 a side. He paid his money to watch a multi millionaire do nothing as we watch our season disappear.

hobbers

Good to see he is overcoming his natural shyness then. Clearly see he is too timid in nature to ask Ole about coaching
Ole: "Marcus would you like some individual coaching on how to time your runs as a number 9?"
Rashford: "Come round the back and say that to my face you cnut"

fezzerUTD

Needless to say, but the lad is losing it.

Edit: The fan is an absolute cnut and deserved it though. Why spend hours waiting for players to come out, so as to abuse them :D
They waited hours and the players ignored them, hence why they start shouting stuff, which in that video didn’t involve abuse/swearing, until after Rashford reacted.