Votes: 19 6.0%

Votes: 4 1.3%

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 10 - OMG! OMG! OMG!

Votes: 5 1.6%

• Total voters

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
It has ended up being a 5/10 window, which isn't good enough really.

The saving grace might be that a combination of promising young players and returning to form established players may well mean that a 5/10 transfer window still sees us claim a top four place.

The issues that have plagued us in the transfer market over the last few years still seem to be present though. Structural change is needed.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
The amount of people bemoaning the fact we didn't replace Fellaini is crazy! We were desperate to get rid of him!

Herrera we will miss and yeah Matic has seen better days, but don't hark back to the good 'ol Fellaini days.
Yes, they just to have a moan. No one wanted him yet the club are useless for not having replaced him. It's a mad world.

Crimson King

Im sure the people dont want him to be replaced with a similar player... lol
He was replaced by McTominay as far as I'm concerned.

I get that we need more, but bringing up Fella all the time is just desperate.

Sterling Archer

Are you feckers on hallucinagens? We just sold Lukaku with no replacement, lost Herrera on a free. Our window is shambles.

0/10

AngliaRed

The club watch our two biggest rivals clean up domestically and in Europe and the fruits of our rebuild is to keep useless stale deadwood from SAF era and sign 2 defenders and a unproven championship winger.

Disgusting!

DownRiver

People are underestimating what a lack of UCL when trying to get priority signings, and it seems that Ole and Woodward do not want to settle for anything less. So I think they do not want to get players for the sake of it and have a team of average players who are hard to get rid of. It really is a long term rebuilding project. Just afraid Pogba will leave after not getting into top 4 and another year where top players not wanting to come.

starman

So where will we finish so? 7 out of 10 window is good. You must be expecting us to finished in the CL places.
You seem to be missing that i am including everything in this, in and out goings. For players coming in, its just a 5.

I think 3rd/4th is achievable. Midfield is not ideal, but i think Pereira and Gomes will surprise a few people

StuCol

Chimp
It’s not been a great one.

We finally addressed the gaping centre back problem, but we are but one injury from being back to square 1. Sold Lukaku without replacing. Let Herrera go without replacing. Didn’t clear any dead wood off the wage bill (Rojo/Jones/Smalling/Young etc)

Let’s be honest. It’s not been great. 4/10

I feel like Ole has been hung out to dry by the Glazers. It’s going to be so sad to see.

stepic

it amazes we've not found a single midfielder or attacker to add to our squad (besides one future project). not good enough. left a lot of pressure on the youth coming through.

red4ever 79

Absolute disgrace the board and the CEO. I am so angry right now it's better not to say anything or risk being banned. How the f8ck do we sell our striker and not replace him. We scored 30 goals less than City last season and Lukaku scored 12 goals. Deficit of 42 goals needed. Where in the hell are they going to come from
Martial
Rashford
Greenwood
Dog Walker

Disgrace absolute disgrace. Wankers

Hawks2008

Extremely disgusted and disappointed at the state of our window, but if Coniglio comes to the Hawks I can live with it.

BulgarianDevil91

7/10. Got two great defenders where we needed them, sold a spoiled little b*tch and the promising youngsters look set for the upcoming season. A midfielder and a right winger would've been the cherry on top.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
6.5/10.

We've strengthened our defence massively and I think people are underestimating how much this will improve us.

I do think we needed to sign a midfielder though. Hopefully Fred and the Youngsters can make the step up.

Halal Jalal

Absolute disgrace the board and the CEO. I am so angry right now it's better not to say anything or risk being banned. How the f8ck do we sell our striker and not replace him. We scored 30 goals less than City last season and Lukaku scored 12 goals. Deficit of 42 goals needed. Where in the hell are they going to come from
Martial
Rashford
Greenwood
Dog Walker

Disgrace absolute disgrace. Wankers
This, all of this.

VictoriaRed

I quite like what we've done; it's a bit underwhelming, but I like the direction we are heading. We definitely aren't winning the league, but CL is possible, thus we will be able to attract 'bigger' names next year. I'm quite looking forward to watching us and the young players develop. We may be a bit short in midfield/attack, but hey, let's see if the young players can do!

Ralph1386

it amazes we've not found a single midfielder or attacker to add to our squad (besides one future project). not good enough. left a lot of pressure on the youth coming through.
And honestly, it’s not even fair putting this kind of pressure on their shoulders because of an incompetent board.

Ralph1386

As a whole, we are worse off now than we were before the window if you take into account all the ins and outs.

red4ever 79

Weaker in midfield weaker in attack but some people say its been a good window and they like the direction we are going in. Yeah maybe if you hold the EPL table upside down.
Midfield - Take Pogba out of here and that is midtable
Pogba
Static
Fred
McTom
Andreas

Attack - I mean come on guys. One 17 year old. One washed has been and two guys that have never demonstrated that they can score on a consistent basis.
Martial
Rashy
Greenwood
Piano Penis

Matson

As a whole, we are worse off now than we were before the window if you take into account all the ins and outs.
How are we worse off? That is rubbish. We got rid of Lukaku who was useless and made us worse being on the field than off. That's a plus. We massively strengthened our defence with 2 fantastic players. The only place you could say we are worse off is midfield.

Terminator

I genuinely believe Leicester and Wolves have a better midfield and perhaps better attack than us. Scary thinking about it.

siw2007

Probably give it a 5 or 6. It hasn’t been a great window for us but hasn’t been a disaster either like last years.

Big thumbs up for the improvements to the defence. Wan Bissaka and Maguire are great purchases.

Pretty poor for the rest of the team. We are gambling that the losses we are incurring in Herrera and Lukaku can be offset by the individual improvements to players like McTominay, Fred, Pereira, Rashford and Martial. To be fair some of them have stepped up pre season, but it’s still a gamble.

RatPack

6.5/10.

We've strengthened our defence massively and I think people are underestimating how much this will improve us.

I do think we needed to sign a midfielder though. Hopefully Fred and the Youngsters can make the step up.
I agree we have strengthened our defence. But doubt we will see it because they will come under extreme pressure as our midfield will be missing (Matic will stand still as a tree, Pogba will most likely do what he did most of last year as he will not be happy and the rest of the midfielders I will not even comment on).
Rate of our transfer window = 4/10.
Good players comming in but our 2 biggest problems DCM and RW are still missing. I do not see us making the top 6 this year. I will not be surprised if we end up in the middle of the table.

Redcy

We won’t finish top four this year, so next year pogba leaves, no sancho or top class incomings. The build is five years away

Tango80

Bout a 6 or 7.

If Rojo went then it'd be a 7.

Saying its been a disaster that we haven't signed 4 or 5 players is a bit bemusing. That's like half a team more or less!

Terminator

Once the actual season starts, reality will kick in. Preseason games and academy players performance in it mean feck all as we've seen countless times before.

Weaker in midfield weaker in attack but some people say its been a good window and they like the direction we are going in. Yeah maybe if you hold the EPL table upside down.
Midfield - Take Pogba out of here and that is midtable
Pogba
Static
Fred
McTom
Andreas

Attack - I mean come on guys. One 17 year old. One washed has been and two guys that have never demonstrated that they can score on a consistent basis.
Martial
Rashy
Greenwood
Piano Penis
Static :lol::lol:

CM10

Probably a 5. We laid the foundations but it feels like we've only had half a transfer window. It's criminal that we've not signed a midfielder or goalscoring forward, and really feels like it's going to be impossible to shift the likes of Rojo and Darmian now.

Pughnichi

I’d give a far higher rating than 5/10 if we could only get rid of Darmian, Rojo, Jones, Lingard, Lukaku
Well...at least Lukaku went. That’ll make it a 6. Fingers crossed for Darmian and Rojo going abroad. Then we’d be up to a 7

I Am Zlatan

4 at best, we gave the excuse of the board not trusting Mourinho and planned on sacking him that’s why they didn’t back him.. now what the excuse for spending what 45m net when we’re in dire need of reinforcements?

Castia

Earlier gave it a 5/10 with potential to grow dependant on new transfers....

My final score is 4/10. The defence has been strengthened but the midfield is awful and we literally don’t have a proper striker capable of 25 goals on the books.

Shambles of a window, if that took months of planning then god fecking help us. We signed a player from Palace, Leicester and Swansea it shouldn’t take months to complete those 3 deals.

Alemar

3/10. Strengthened defence, weakened other areas, didn’t spend much again

LJJT

Let’s keep things in perspective and have a bit of optimism. We’ve got a good defence on paper now, the attackers have potential to score 100 goals between them. Fred and mctominay could fulfil their potentials and midfield could be good enough, admittedly I am concerned about this area.

City are weaker losing their leader and sane. Scousers bought no one and their best players had no break, Chelsea are weaker, Arsenal’s signings are huge gambles. Spurs have bought well.

We’ve had the most promising pre season in years. We moan youngsters don’t get a chance, we’ll now they have