Ravel Morrison | Sold to West Ham

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So much for getting him away from Manchester and away from the low life hanger-ons...

“Crack head ? Go suck out u little faggot your a guy that talks if u see me you try slap me I'm in manchester every week.”

Lance Uppercut

"I'm in manchester every week."

Glad he will be getting away from his bad influences.

EDIT beaten to it.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
He called someone a faggot? Oh no.

Granted it's not a nice thing to say but It's hardly out of the normal vocabulary for a 19year old lad from a council estate in Salford.

K Stand Knut

Granted it's not a nice thing to say but It's hardly out of the normal vocabulary for a 19year old lad from a council estate in Salford.
Whilst I agree and have no particular issue with the word used, BUT if you are going to put yourself In the public eye with the reputation and 'job' that he has, then you have to watch what you say as people will judge you and vilify you for the smallest of things!

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
^^ Yeh he's a bit of an idiot. But then that's hardly new information.

Edmeiste

Honestly not sure why anyone is surprised by this. If he's in manchester every week around the same bad influences that got to hin in this position 6 months from now, then I guess his career wont be going very far. There's no comfort in saying that but how he fares is all based on the life decisions he makes

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster

The same player that was part of Uniteds youth group for however many of the last 5-6 years. Surely one of the first things they drill in is how to act in a professional manner.

He really is a ticking time bomb, much worse than Mario.

Decotron

Lets not mark every mistake he makes with the same old nonsense, he's gone....end of. I couldn't give a flying feck what Tom Heaton does at weekends, it should be the same with Morrison.

He marked his card here thats for sure. The club showed more than enough patience with him. The thing with Joyce probably was the point of no return and ultimately the club made the right decision, I think a lot of us probably didnt want to admit it given his ability and the time spent waiting for him to "make it".

Its really time move on, I know I have.

Crustanoid

and down....and down....and down.

He's left the best part of his career behind him - only downhill from here.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
I guess it's a bad idea for someone with a criminal record to say that he'll slap someone with the use of any social media. If he's staying in Manchester aswell, all he gained from this transfer was to not have Fergie watch over him anymore aswell as playing for a much smaller club.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
he seems a little immature

I fear that some day he will look back on his career and have major regrets

he seems to spend more time on twitter than he does in training

Liam147

On Probation
To be honest I'm glad we've got rid. I've never liked him strictly on a personal level. He's clearly a talented footballer, but remember that kid at school who was an absolute knobhead? Bottom of all the classes but was actually good at football, the sort who wanted to fight anyone. He seems like him. It might seem petty but I could never get behind him, and I find it disappointing that someone like him can make a bloody good living from football. If he does make anything of himself I can imagine him being constantly surrounded by this type of controversy.

davisjw

I haven't been on this thread in quite awhile. How the times have changed. When I and a few others quoted his attitude and thuggishness most defended him with iron prods. Now no one will touch him with a candy cane. The fickle nature of the beast.

The guy is a thug who isn't going to change. He'll piss himself away with a chip on his shoulder and an air of arrogance to any authority: may it be a judge or manager.

The only interesting bit is to see how Big Sam deals with him. He has a stellar history of getting the best out of bad boys so beyond Fergie, he's at the best place for him. I'd like to catch a West Ham game now just to watch how he progresses. If he ever makes their bench.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
He's using "faggot" in the Louis CK way...

Well, no. He told him to go and 'suck a dick', before using the word faggot, which leaves no doubt he was using it as an offensive word for a gay person.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
The problem with Morrison is, he is trying every way to ruin his own career without even getting there yet.

gulli_G

I haven't been on this thread in quite awhile. How the times have changed. When I and a few others quoted his attitude and thuggishness most defended him with iron prods. Now no one will touch him with a candy cane. The fickle nature of the beast.

The guy is a thug who isn't going to change. He'll piss himself away with a chip on his shoulder and an air of arrogance to any authority: may it be a judge or manager.

The only interesting bit is to see how Big Sam deals with him. He has a stellar history of getting the best out of bad boys so beyond Fergie, he's at the best place for him. I'd like to catch a West Ham game now just to watch how he progresses. If he ever makes their bench.
i have similar sentiments, when i mentioned i had seen him with shady looking characters on shrewsbury st, old trafford (on bikes and hoody's) near where the stabbing happened not too long ago, which was probably linked to drugs, it was brushed under the table, the kid thinks he's in a gangster movie. until he grows up and learns to say no to his user friends, he will always be the kid with skills who went downhill,

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Anyone else suspecting Big Sam's way of "handling" Morrison will be to basically let him do as he please as long as he delivers on the pitch?

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I never thought Id say this about ANYONE but Im actually looking forward to this morons career imploding and watching him fall to bits.

sparky

So, it turns out that Morrison is a complete cnut!

United were never trying to sign him because of his attitude and his demands. He has basically been told to feck off as he isn't getting a new contract and they weren't bothered about a buy-back clause for him!

Not exactly breaking news but hearing this from a family member makes more sense than from some journo!!
where was that bit then? or have you actually spoken to a relative? I had a look at his twitter but the comment mentioned above seems to have gone. It must be hard though, for a young kid not to respond to the amount of people giving him abuse on there.

sparky

I sighed when I saw the latest report! I don't know, I don't know him personally and so do not know what he is really like. I had wanted him to do well at WH and then come back, but it doesn't look (at this moment) as if that will happen. More likely he will get swallowed up my gangs in London.

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
I never thought Id say this about ANYONE but Im actually looking forward to this morons career imploding and watching him fall to bits.
That's crazy. Why would you want to see a talented young player fail, just cos it didn't work out at United?

I admit it would be a bit gutting if he went on to a great career at one of our rivals, but I'd like him to do justice to his talent.

Varun

Staff
I want him to have a career even though he's left but i dont think he'l manage to. Spends more time on twitter than he does with a ball at his feet by the looks of it.

Transfer United Till I Die

I am totally in the know, honest
I want him to have a career even though he's left but i dont think he'l manage to. Spends more time on twitter than he does with a ball at his feet by the looks of it.
I don't. I hope he fecking sinks. He's had an opportunity that tens of millions of people worldwide would give anything for and he threw it away by being a cnut. I hope he ends up on benefits or strangeways.

Varun

Staff
I don't. I hope he fecking sinks. He's had an opportunity that tens of millions of people worldwide would give anything for and he threw it away by being a cnut. I hope he ends up on benefits or strangeways.
Takes more than being a stupid 19yr old to make me want someone to suffer and end up a failure in life.

He's a kid. i hope he matures and has a good career. Just me..

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Why are they referring to United when writing about him? He's a West Ham United player.
Have you never noticed that they all do that. Whichever footballer you read about they bring up who he used to play for. The press would just as happily write 'Rio Ferdinand, former West Ham youth player', as if it has any baring on his current career.

At least Morrison was at United fairly recently...

Anderson8

West Ham have released a statement after the FA asked them to explain..Oh dear..