Ravel Morrison | Sold to West Ham

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
West Ham United are still hoping to sign Ravel Morrison but the move from Manchester United hinges on the agents involved in the transfer demanding a fee of around £1m, according to a source at Upton Park.

Reports suggest that the 18-year-old midfielder would cost West Ham an initial £650,000 with up to £2m of add-ons. It is thought there is no buy-back option for Manchester United.

His wages would start in the region of £10,000 to £15,000 a week, potentially rising to £65,000. The latter would be dependent in part on Morrison helping secure West Ham promotion this season. Then, after a certain number of Premier League starts, his salary would start to rise incrementally towards the £65,000 ceiling.

West Ham have agreed a fee to sign Ricardo Vaz Tê from Barnsley ahead of the transfer deadline closing on Tuesday.

Ravel Morrison's West Ham move from Manchester United down to agents | Football | guardian.co.uk

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I respect that you hold your opinion high over your head, flapping magnificently in the high winds - attached around your neck, like a cape. You whisk it around yourself and leap from the mountain face, the winds trying to tear at your rapidly falling body, as you plummit ever closer to certain death, an arc in your trajectority begins to form. Arms spread, eyes closed you gain momentum and soar through the skies, the metaphorical cape acting like physical angel wings, making your descent not only safe, but also glorious to it's observers.
Feck you write like George R. R. Martin. Have you ever considered writing a book?

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
While the prospect of losing a highly lauded player, with bags of potential does sadden me in footballing terms. I can't say I'm sorry that we're losing such a problem player, he has done himself no help in having a United career and obviously shows an incredibly lack of intelligence in not only his actions off the pitch, but in also pursuing a career away from Manchester United. I think we're losing a headache, nice and early, which is good, before it transposed itself into a migraine.

Varun

Staff
I really think its the right call but a part of me wishes the guy had made the right call. so much talent.

68-99-08

West Ham United are still hoping to sign Ravel Morrison but the move from Manchester United hinges on the agents involved in the transfer demanding a fee of around £1m, according to a source at Upton Park.

Reports suggest that the 18-year-old midfielder would cost West Ham an initial £650,000 with up to £2m of add-ons. It is thought there is no buy-back option for Manchester United.

His wages would start in the region of £10,000 to £15,000 a week, potentially rising to £65,000. The latter would be dependent in part on Morrison helping secure West Ham promotion this season. Then, after a certain number of Premier League starts, his salary would start to rise incrementally towards the £65,000 ceiling.

West Ham have agreed a fee to sign Ricardo Vaz Tê from Barnsley ahead of the transfer deadline closing on Tuesday.

Ravel Morrison's West Ham move from Manchester United down to agents | Football | guardian.co.uk
it really is sickening...

cj_sparky

That's Barry Silkman for you. Most likely why we've not done a deal with him, because of demands of agents.

IL_DUCE

I am sure SAF is doing whatever he think is right for Manchester United regarding Morrison. As I have full confidence in him, I wont be annoyed over the final result. Maybe just a little disappointed....

prateik

"His agent has been working hard to get him another club," Ferguson said Friday. "We've offered him terms that he's refused. His demands are unrealistic as far as we're concerned.

"We've rejected an offer from Newcastle and that's down to how that progresses."

Maybe Fergie was talking about the agent after the first line.

Brophs

The One and Only
Hang on, doesn't Morrison have another agent that he only recently joined? What does Silkman have to do with this?

Name Changed

weso26
I am very disappointed that he is leaving to be honest. He could end up a top class player, that we let go for peanuts. Then again, the club can't be held for random by anyone (bar Rooney of course).

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
That David Johnson (or whatever) retard is saying that it's just a loan-deal, but he seems like a total douche in his previous tweets so I dont know how much I would trust the guy

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Feck you write like George R. R. Martin. Have you ever considered writing a book?
I wrote one a long time ago, but I have a fear it's really shit so have left it to die a nameless death. But ultimately, yes, and realistically, no.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Fergie stands above all for me and I am sure he did what was in the best interest of United. If it leads to Morrison leaving, its fine with me. Many players left United in the past who were much better and have achieved a bit more than Morrison as well.

Lets just finish this story off, no matter in which direction it goes

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
So West Ham are paying us 650k but are paying his agent 1M.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I am very disappointed that he is leaving to be honest. He could end up a top class player, that we let go for peanuts. Then again, the club can't be held for random by anyone (bar Rooney of course).
We stole some youngsters for nothing too in the past - its how it goes and I didnt see united fans crying over this

Redfighter

Officially gullible
At the secret training camp for United Militia
@The_BigSam

Excited about working with young Ravel Morrison, but he comes with a list of "dead important" instructions. He's like a fecking Gremlin.

The first three? Don't let him near fireworks; Don't let him drink rum; Don't let him carry a sword. fecking hell.

He also seems to have a fake passport on his person at all times. The name on it is Mavel Rorrison. This boy is gonna need a lot of work.

:lol:

Kelvin

he is leaving surely or else talks won't have gone this far today, fergie want him out now.

Ludens the Red

Delighted to see the back of him. Don't want his sort playing for United. Gives off really bad vibes. I'd drive him down to East London if I could. I'd love to see R Nick's take on this after attacking me for daring to have A go at 'boy wonder'.

Redfighter

Officially gullible
At the secret training camp for United Militia
It's fecking depressing Sol. If he leaves then I'm sorry but I don't want him to fulfill his potential.
I don't think he will. He's had the best coaching and support at this club. A kid as daft and immature as Ravel living in London is only going to distract him even further.

I think he'll show his talent for sure but not consistently and by the time he realises what could have been it'll be too late. Very sad.

The Taurean

looks like a chipmunk
Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.
It's fecking depressing Sol. If he leaves then I'm sorry but I don't want him to fulfill his potential.
I would certainly doubt his ability to fulfil his potential if he leaves.
It would need an absolute eureka moment for him to set himself right, which in itself would be a bummer for us. But we know it is the right decision that we are taking for us at the moment. bugger!

Name Changed

weso26
I would certainly doubt his ability to fulfil his potential if he leaves.
It would need an absolute eureka moment for him to set himself right, which in itself would be a bummer for us. But we know it is the right decision that we are taking for us at the moment. bugger!
Do you think he has less of a chance of making it just because he left United?

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Do you think he has less of a chance of making it just because he left United?
I think the fact he is leaving makes it a lot less likely he'll be as good a player as people seem to think he could be. As we've seen with Rooney, Fergie will do whatever it takes to hold on to our best young footballers. If he's not willing to make the same effort with Morrison then he obviously doesn't rate him as highly as most people (including me) do. And he's in a far better place to judge.

As I posted in another thread. If this goes ahead, I think he'll be the next Jermaine Pennant. A real waste of a great natural talent.