RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Before the game:

I know there’s injuries, but that team

That bench
That United lineup is tragic. Hope PSG beat the brakes off them.
Looking at that United midfield their plan should be just to bypass that dross and just hoof it to Lukaku and hope,they'll get tonked today anyway if PSG continue where they left.
I cant believe you guys have no faith in Fred and McTominay, class them. Class. Fred cost 52 million quid and hes on a five with a player option for another year. Do you think Edward "paperhands" Woodward would just hand out a contract like that to someone whose not just totally excellent and deserving? For shame, its a brace each for the pair of them. Obviously.

Last edited:

vodrake

Liverpool are the last team who can mock Fred when they have Keita scratching his arse on the bench.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I wish we could post names with the quotes too, would love to 'get to know' the names behind the madness.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
We would have ended their title challenge if not for that 4 injuries in one game. Lucky bastrds !

arthurka

As a 50 year supporting City fan, my overwhelming observation of the general perception of Liverpool fans, is the overwhelming sense of entitlement to success and titles. Corruption, bias, VAR, wind, etc, etc is levelled by them at every turn and apparently their history is the real reason why they should be winning titles and cups.
Bang on mate. I'll fecking drink to that.

VanGaalEra

This XG thing is thick as feck, of course the better teams are going to be performing better than expected, they have better players who can finish the chances and better keepers to save the chances.

Btw, Liverpool are also outperforming their XG this season.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
As a 50 year supporting City fan, my overwhelming observation of the
This XG thing is thick as feck, of course the better teams are going to be performing better than expected, they have better players who can finish the chances and better keepers to save the chances.

City as well.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I read RAWK quite often. Initially for the drama of it, then for the perspective.

They are far more biased than we are, for starters. Quite a few of us openly believe that Van Dijk is perhaps one of the best CBs, admit that Salah is not just a one season wonder, and agree that Klopp is a very good manager.

RAWK, on the other hand, will try to convince themselves how Pogba is massively overrated, and how most of our victories are lucky (ironic, isn't it?). They cannot just bring themselves to give credit to a United performance or result.

Even RAWK, of all places, is now doubtful if Ole was as incompetent as they thought. That's high praise, coming through their tinted glasses. Of course, they're trying to convince themselves that he's 'spawny', that our xG stats will 'catch up', that we won't be a long term threat anyway under Ole.

But you can sense that in a middle of a title race where they're a point off the leaders, with the best chance of winning the league for the first time in three decades, RAWK is suddenly scared that we have finally found the right man to succeed Fergie. They're getting more bitter, more superficially bullish, they're bringing up the luck, the bent refs and the shithousery explanations and they're shitting their pants at the thought us being 'back' because they still havent won anything in the time we were 'gone' and are in the middle of bottling their last chance to do it before we're back in the mix.

If they finish second and we get in Sancho and a couple of other good signings in the summer, RAWK will be beautiful to read. :drool:

Red Stone

A huge part of the problem with RAWK is how overly moderated it is. An opposition fan or even a slightly critical Liverpool fan will quickly get banned more often than not. They also lock threads if the content is turning overly critical. It removes any chance of a two-sided argument and creates an echo chamber where the only narrative is that Liverpool are the best team with the best players in every area and that the FA and UEFA are somehow out to get them at every opportunity. Liverpool fans as a whole aren't necessarily weirder than the rest, but RAWK has become a place where only the most sycophantically fervent fans are allowed to stay, and as a result the whole place is filled with weirdos trying to out-supporter each other with their fawning poetry and shrines to St. Rafa and what have you.

It's basically a social experiment gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Trizy

Is there something with the Michael Jackson joke that I'm missing?
He said he wanted to watch it as it might cheer him up after our result. But the documentary was about new ''victims'' accusing Jackson of abuse.

Whether he knew it would be a dark documentary or not makes it funnier either way.

the chameleon

Another thing I’ve noticed about their view on us is that they’ve convinced themselves that our defence is very bad, which is far from reality. So delusional!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I read RAWK quite often. Initially for the drama of it, then for the perspective.

They are far more biased than we are, for starters. Quite a few of us openly believe that Van Dijk is perhaps one of the best CBs, admit that Salah is not just a one season wonder, and agree that Klopp is a very good manager.

RAWK, on the other hand, will try to convince themselves how Pogba is massively overrated, and how most of our victories are lucky (ironic, isn't it?). They cannot just bring themselves to give credit to a United performance or result.

Even RAWK, of all places, is now doubtful if Ole was as incompetent as they thought. That's high praise, coming through their tinted glasses. Of course, they're trying to convince themselves that he's 'spawny', that our xG stats will 'catch up', that we won't be a long term threat anyway under Ole.

But you can sense that in a middle of a title race where they're a point off the leaders, with the best chance of winning the league for the first time in three decades, RAWK is suddenly scared that we have finally found the right man to succeed Fergie. They're getting more bitter, more superficially bullish, they're bringing up the luck, the bent refs and the shithousery explanations and they're shitting their pants at the thought us being 'back' because they still havent won anything in the time we were 'gone' and are in the middle of bottling their last chance to do it before we're back in the mix.

If they finish second and we get in Sancho and a couple of other good signings in the summer, RAWK will be beautiful to read. :drool:
Amen

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
A huge part of the problem with RAWK is how overly moderated it is. An opposition fan or even a slightly critical Liverpool fan will quickly get banned more often than not. They also lock threads if the content is turning overly critical. It removes any chance of a two-sided argument and creates an echo chamber where the only narrative is that Liverpool are the best team with the best players in every area and that the FA and UEFA are somehow out to get them at every opportunity. Liverpool fans as a whole aren't necessarily weirder than the rest, but RAWK has become a place where only the most sycophantically fervent fans are allowed to stay, and as a result the whole place is filled with weirdos trying to out-supporter each other with their fawning poetry and shrines to St. Rafa and what have you.

It's basically a social experiment gone horribly, horribly wrong.
:lol:

I agree with the rest of the post, though. It has indeed been pruned into an echo chamber due to the poor modding.

Most posters follow the blueprint. Call your players by the nicknames, diss United, write poetry, jerk off to Rafa and memorise the usual excuses and variations of 'we go again'. The only aspect remotely original (or comic) is the inventiveness of their abuse. They do enjoy their metaphors, the RAWKites.

ChaddyP

He said he wanted to watch it as it might cheer him up after our result. But the documentary was about new ''victims'' accusing Jackson of abuse.

Whether he knew it would be a dark documentary or not makes it funnier either way.
I'm hoping he actually didn't know because that's even funnier to me :lol:

Trophy Room

As a 50 year supporting City fan, my overwhelming observation of the general perception of Liverpool fans, is the overwhelming sense of entitlement to success and titles. Corruption, bias, VAR, wind, etc, etc is levelled by them at every turn and apparently their history is the real reason why they should be winning titles and cups.
Why am I agreeing with a City fan? :lol::lol:

Anustart89

Is there something with the Michael Jackson joke that I'm missing?
The documentary is very depressing, but the United result was so horrible for him that even a very depressing documentary would serve to cheer him up.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
He obviously got English homework where he has to use ‘spawny’ in a sentence. As always with rawk though, he overdid it.
That reminds me of the Little Johnny joke....

One day, during a lesson on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show of hands for who could use the word "beautiful" in the same sentence twice.

First, Suzie out her hand up and said "My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it." "Very good, Suzie," replied the teacher.

Next was Michael. "My mommy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully," he said. "Excellent, Michael!"

Then, little Johnny (the local Scouse scrote) put his hand up. "Yesss....?" said the teacher, a little nervously.

Johnny said "Last night, at tea, my sister told my father that she was pregnant again, by a different bloke, and he said, 'Beautiful, just fecking beautiful!'"

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
New
The level of bitterness over there is off the scale, you can practically taste it from all the way over here...
The funny thing is...The Dippers I know, I actually get on really well with them (Family members, mates, work colleagues, etc). I have a real good laugh in a general mates sort of way, as long as we don't talk about football.

Change the subject to football, and they become insufferable bitter cnuts.

The United Irishman

XBallix

The United Irishman

One day, during a lesson on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show of hands for who could use the word "beautiful" in the same sentence twice.

First, Suzie out her hand up and said "My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it." "Very good, Suzie," replied the teacher.

Next was Michael. "My mommy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully," he said. "Excellent, Michael!"

Then, little Johnny (the local Scouse scrote) put his hand up. "Yesss....?" said the teacher, a little nervously.

Johnny said "Last night, at tea, my sister told my father that she was pregnant again, by a different bloke, and he said, 'Beautiful, just fecking beautiful!'"
:lol::lol::lol:

SER19

Liverpool fans are capable of a venom and bitterness no other set can match. That’s a generalisation and of course there are exceptions but from my real life experiences Liverpool fans are largely just vile, Angry, paranoid people when it comes to football. They can be the nicest people then talk turns to football and it just gets really weirdly intense and aggressive. They also obsesss over trivial rubbish like xg, golden gloves and bbc polls more than any other fan base could be bothered. There’s a collective disorder there.

United58

Ah right, thought from the way it was worded there was something deeper to it. Cheers for the replies

Eric7C

:lol:

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Liverpool fans are capable of a venom and bitterness no other set can match. That’s a generalisation and of course there are exceptions but from my real life experiences Liverpool fans are largely just vile, Angry, paranoid people when it comes to football. They can be the nicest people then talk turns to football and it just gets really weirdly intense and aggressive. They also obsesss over trivial rubbish like xg, golden gloves and bbc polls more than any other fan base could be bothered. There’s a collective disorder there.
I find City fans to be more hateful than the Liverpool fans. Blue moon is a cesspit of bitterness and anger. Liverpool fans are everything you mentioned but every now and again on RAWK there is the odd bit of comedy gold- sometimes intentional too.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I find City fans to be more hateful than the Liverpool fans. Blue moon is a cesspit of bitterness and anger. Liverpool fans are everything you mentioned but every now and again on RAWK there is the odd bit of comedy gold- sometimes intentional too.
Thing is, I know City fans on non-Bluemoon forums, and in real life who are all fine to chat to about football and the like, but every Liverpool fan everywhere seems to turn into RAWK the moment a ball is mentioned.

el3mel

I'm past getting annoyed by bitterness or calling us names on rivals forum. Previously this was getting on my nerves, now I just find it pretty funny and laugh at how stupid and bitter they're. For such reason I find both Bluemoon and RAWK pretty funny places for me.

GiddyUp

The funny thing is...The Dippers I know, I actually get on really well with them (Family members, mates, work colleagues, etc). I have a real good laugh in a general mates sort of way, as long as we don't talk about football.

Change the subject to football, and they become insufferable bitter cnuts.
We used to have those young Mormon missionaries knocking around when we were kids. They were decent guys, we'd have a laugh and a few games of basketball, all good fun. Then the zip on the black backpack would open and they became different people, weird and delusional, void of facts and understanding of biology. That's my liverpool supporting brother and mates, sound lads until football comes up.