RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

Stookie

Nurse bell end
I'm past getting annoyed by bitterness or calling us names on rivals forum. Previously this was getting on my nerves, now I just find it pretty funny and laugh at how stupid and bitter they're. For such reason I find both Bluemoon and RAWK pretty funny places for me.
That’s exactly how I see them now as well. A source of humour.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I don't believe for a second it's fixed, it's always the same hysterical reaction in here.

It's an absolutely wank decision though that makes no sense. The defender is punished for defending because it's a "second phase" but Sterling clearly makes a motion to hit it and I can't fathom how that isn't considered offside. The rules are ridiculous for that and handball.

And now they just walk it in. Easy.
So yeah, bloody FA against them.
feck me.

He’s given it.

That’s absolutely insane. The linesman called it right and the ref has talked him out of it. Incredible.
Rigged as feck!!
feck off, cheating pricks.
Why is this even a discussion?

Ridiculous decision. VAR without VAR.

This ref shouldn't be reffing junior games.
I am gobsmacked.
That's fecking outrageous.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The 'Chasing the Title' thread is better
May aswell throw the towel in if they're getting reffing like that. Yet still people will say it's not corrupt
These fecking currupt shithouses. I hope they get the Juventus treatment and every fecking trophy took off them. That non-red card on Kompany in the away game is going to go down as the biggest wrong decision of the season. Lucky Liverpool though eh!!!!

No Idea For Nickname

The sport is broke.
feck off just give them the title before the season starts
The fix is in boys. The multivitamin taking mercenaries are on their way to another win.
How on earth can you give that what the feck
Offside and fluked it in too, ffs
That, the gift pen v West Ham, the refusal to send Kompany off v us, the Aguero handball goal given by Atkinson days after Atkinson totally fecked us v Leicester. This all totally fecking reeks.
feck off. That’s beyond scandalous.
VAR fixes nothing when that's the rules
feck right off

mu4c_20le

I just love the way as soon as some of them start to lose their minds, others have to step up and calm them down

No Idea For Nickname

People need to fecking grow up.

So what. They’ve been given a dodgy goal at home to Watford. Jesus fecking christ. The league is not bent.

feck me. Bunch of fecking fannies.
Agree they aren’t corrupt. Just shit.
I genuinely cant believe some people dont want VAR because it might ruin a celebration now and then.

This is now 6 points gained from wrong decisions, West Ham last week and now this. Watford were fecking comfortable before that.

We need VAR.
A shit ref would take the easy option and go with his linesman there. A bent ref will overturn it and force through his decision of a goal from a situation he in no way could have a better view of than the linesman

No Idea For Nickname

Ref overruled a perfectly good decision from the linesman. For no reason at all.
What do you think the 4th official was trying to explain to Garcia? They must think it's something in the rules. I don't understand it at all, it's awful refereeing
Course it isn't bent.

It's a fecking outrageously bad decision though to overturn a linesman like that and if he should be stood down from next week's fixtures
VAR is not getting it right either. Same subjective opinions looking at the game, just another layer removed.
Goal would have been given with VAR, 100%.

Penalty would have still been given too.
Not watching this anymore...can’t beleieve it
We did beat this lot 4-0, remember, so no surprises there. And can we sack this fixed crap? It's not-- it's just poor officiating is all

No Idea For Nickname

Move on lads
We need maximum points from here to the end and hope something very unexpected happens

Pressure back on us now
One slip and the leagues basically over

Only for us it would already be over with 8 left to play
Gracia just called the 4th official "puta".

I think we know what he thinks of the decision
Even Lee Dixon's joking about a 'cover up' lolo.
Hard to see City dropping points when teams don't even get a shot on goal against them,only faced 2 in the last 3 games.

Bola

I love the reference to West Ham, they seem to have forgotten the blatant offside goal they scored, plus the gilt-edge offside oppurtunity Origi had in the last secs to win it

Just seen that Sterling goal and it is an awful decision, but Liverpool really can't complain

No Idea For Nickname

Could bet good money on the goal being disallowed if that same situation happen for us tomorrow
It doesn’t matter. When they go on to win 18-0 in front of a full house of 16,000 people, the feck up by the ref doesn’t matter.
I think the ref actually asked the linesman that the time ‘are we sure we can’t give them two goals instead of one’.
But theres a host of games where we have to try and they don't. Everton away is another example.

Before the game even starts we all know City have won the game because Everton don't want us near the title.

It will be the same for Old Trafford, Man Utd wont be the club who aid us in winning the title for the first time in 30 years, we all know it.

So there's 2 games in the league where City get a bye in, whereas Liverpool come up against 2 teams who treat it as a cup final.

fecks me off.

No Idea For Nickname

Think United will go for it. Top 4 to play for and point to prove. Not arsed what some of their fans want.
They'll be comfortably in the top 4 by then,probably be in 3rd & will be resting players for their CL semi final the week later
Rest everyone tomorrow for the Bayern game in the Champions League,it's our only chance of a trophy now.
I literally stepped out of my home the moment I saw the linesman flag for the offside and the subsequent replay, which showed he was offside
He then went and gave THAT?!?!
It's Watford at home FFS. The same team we scored 5 past recently.
They have harder tests to come

No Idea For Nickname

Look.

This is a football forum...

Go on Bluemoon

Pathetic. Absolutely fecking patheitc.
This is a Liverpool forum. We’re talking about a corrupt team that we’re challenging for the title. A title we haven’t won in quite a few years.

Why don’t you go and feck off to a forum that won’t offend you so much you fecking embarrassment.
city are not losing any points until the end
Cool, see you next season then bud
Disallow the first goal - City still win this easily. Watfords whole approach was pathetic, like Bournemouth before them.
Haha, he brings on their only 2 decent players and they score with both their first touches, feck off Gracia.
One struck off the goal difference. Hope Watford mix it and cause some pain.
Etihastanbul
:lol:

montpelier

I think I hate these c*nts more than I ever hated a Fergie managed Man Utd.
while ''5BigCups'' is of the considered opinion that...
An absolute c*nt of a decision by the referee gifting them that goal. Not only are they financially doped, they're getting decision after decision go in their favour. We've absolutely no chance.

No Idea For Nickname

Ground is so empty, I know that it's early in the season and things haven't really got going yet but surely the fans ought to be cheering on their heroes?
The first goal is a disgrace but why are Watford fielding such a shit side?
Big cup match coming up for them. Next Saturday...

They can get to feck, hope Palace batter them
fecks me off no end.
Only 7 days later? No wonder...
Hard to believe we have 1 loss, 1, all season yet we are 4 behind
What do you have to do
Draw less matches.
Get bought by an oil state so you have 8 world class attackers instead of 3

No Idea For Nickname

He is OGs now??
Does anyone actually believe that OGS’s team talk against City will be like this. “Right lads we need to keep winning for the top 4 and I really want a good result so I get the job full time, but we can’t help the Scousers so roll over and lose 0-6.”

IrishRedDevil

My Liverpool mate actually text me fuming and ranting during that game. It’s the first sign of weakness he has shown all season :drool:

Now he’s mouthing about City breaking FFP rules etc, yet when City beat United to the title he never ever had a single word to say about City’s underhand tactics.

Seven Seas Sardines

By my calculations City will be two points above Liverpool with a game in hand once we play them. We can safely go for the win in the derby without worrying about handing Liverpool the title if they drop points against Tottenham and Chelsea. :drool:

No Idea For Nickname

Still confident that we will do it. Burnley and Fulham has to be 6 points. Do that and we are two clear with City’s game in hand at Old Trafford.
Plenty of games left. We'll have to be superb to do this, but we are capable. City will drop points at least once.
They've lost to Leicester, Crystal Palace and Newcastle this season (I feel like I'm forgetting another one as well). So basically I can see them dropping points any one of these matches from now until the end of the season. They will drop points, and if they don't they deserve to the title.

We've just got to do our thing, which at the moment is beat Burnley.
Agree with the sentiment. They've dropped points out of nowhere at stages this season. I'd say that they are favourites right now...

BUT...

...they play more games away than at home for the remainder of the league.

...they've got man utd away.

...they'll have a fixture pile up.

No Idea For Nickname

If they are dropping points then its in their last 6. They are winning the next two. So if there is any panic then that will be in April, not March.
Expect them to win their next few games but hopefully slip up one more time, leaving it open for us.
It is funny how they think Kloppy wont get blown away until the end of season, but City will lose games.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Agree with the sentiment. They've dropped points out of nowhere at stages this season. I'd say that they are favourites right now...

BUT...

...they play more games away than at home for the remainder of the league.

...they've got man utd away.

...they'll have a fixture pile up.

No Idea For Nickname

from their pre match thread
Just need to beat vibrator mouths yard dogs. Any win will do, but I predict a 3-0 thrashing
Can Sunday games feck off for one day?
I think most of our games are in Sunday until the end of the season.
12pm on a Sunday? That’s new isn’t it?
It's the second time this season for us. The other was Fulham at home.
Another question:

Will a referee finally stand up to the Burnley alehouse-tackles and hand out yellow/red cards?
We're gonna win 27-0

Come on Red Men.
why are we playing on Sunday with a CL game midweek?
So BT can broadcast it live

No Idea For Nickname

Remember, no alcohol tonight redmen
lets smash these tomorrow!
Why? They don't drink before the match?

Just realised Burnley are two points off that final relegation spot albeit with a game in hand, you kept hearing how Dyche had done a great job putting a run together the past weeks as if they were already set in mid-table but here they are, fighting for something, happy to turn the game into a right launch and 2nd ball scrap, need the main players to get through it intact while winning too.
Great chance to pull away from Spurs in the battle for 2nd