RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
City has dropped 3 fecking points since boxing day. That was 4 months ago.
Financial Fair Play is farcical

Manchester City will be like this until Pep leaves at least

It’s beyond a joke Billions spent and where from?
hopefully those rumours from a while ago that he’s bored are true and he goes to juve, will be funny seeing him suck up to ronaldo

No Idea For Nickname

Its actually pathetic how bad rivals fans are willing our failure. I couldn't of cared less whether Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea or City won the league in previous years when they were all challenging.

It seems everyone is content with City having a Juventus/Bayern tier monopoly over the league as long as Liverpool don't win anything

SqueakyWeasel

Its actually pathetic how bad rivals fans are willing our failure. I couldn't of cared less whether Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea or City won the league in previous years when they were all challenging.

It seems everyone is content with City having a Juventus/Bayern tier monopoly over the league as long as Liverpool don't win anything
This guy gets it ;)

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Amazing that they don't realise it's mostly because of them

DavidDeSchmikes

Amazing that they don't realise it's mostly because of them
here's a reply to that
I honestly don't think a lot will care - most of them will never see their teams even challenge for the league anyway, so as far as they are all concerned, as long as it's not us they don't seem arsed. It's amazing how many people are happy to accept mediocrity.

You'd think Sky might start to worry if it got so boring that viewers started to switch off though.

No Idea For Nickname

It's Cup Final Day.

Their money has got them into a position to win the League this year. But we're still there. One of the greatest Liverpool sides ever is still there and fighting. Their petro-dollars against the Liver Bird. Commerce against Football.

Sunday is Cup Final Day. And money no longer counts. It's just a test of nerve now. They have the one point advantage but it's about who wins their match. They cannot afford to lose, obviously. But they can't afford to draw either.

We are at home. They are away. We're at beloved Anfield, the greatest football ground in the world. We will win. Wolves are a very good team, a welcome addition to the Premier League, but the Kop will be supersonic and our boys will put on a show. Three points. An absolutely certainty. Anfield demands nothing less.

City don't have that advantage. They may squirm another narrow victory away at Brighton. The odds say they will. But it's not a dead cert, not the way they are playing at the moment. Not with their Bell End supporters who have clearly taken a vow of silence when the score is still nil-nil.

There is everything to play for. Jurgen is right. We are Liverpool. This means...we are the fecking greatest football team that has ever fecking existed. Come on Redmen!

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Speaking of the media wanting a Liverpool win... NBC is carrying their match next Sunday while NBCSports airs the City match - despite City being the likely winner that afternoon.

No Idea For Nickname

Have to totally agree with Keith Lard. City and ourselves are both fantastic teams. If City hold their nerve at Brighton, FFS , can we take our hats off to them and say, fair enough and well done, petrol dollars or not. Plus the fact, they're not there yet.
We're all disappointed, and I'm no City lover, but forget the hatred fellas. It'll be the death of you.
Oh do feck off...
If City starts winning the title year-in year-out (sickening thought) they'll shrug it away, even if it meant their own teams were unable to compete. It's us they want to see failing, more than they want their own team to win at times. They could be out of Europe and in mid-table after 3/4 of the season is gone and yet they'd still be cheering City to win over us because they'd rather see us lose, no matter who wins.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
"Feck them. Fake club, fake fans, owned by a bunch of murderous tyrants. The sooner they feck back off to the shit no-mark club they used to be the better.

I despise them and will not give them an iota of credit.

Hope Kompany's head explodes too, the fecking mutant"

The first two lines look like a lot of posts on Redcafe (other than tonight)?

Verminator

When did this happen?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
They keep going on about money but they're only this close to City because they spent fecking £75 MIllion on VVD :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

I'm going to say something that nearly everyone will ignore cos the timing is not right. Here I go: Man City will get docked points for breaking FFP rules. We just don't know when it will happen, but it will happen.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
It's Cup Final Day.

Their money has got them into a position to win the League this year. But we're still there. One of the greatest Liverpool sides ever is still there and fighting. Their petro-dollars against the Liver Bird. Commerce against Football.

Sunday is Cup Final Day. And money no longer counts. It's just a test of nerve now. They have the one point advantage but it's about who wins their match. They cannot afford to lose, obviously. But they can't afford to draw either.

We are at home. They are away. We're at beloved Anfield, the greatest football ground in the world. We will win. Wolves are a very good team, a welcome addition to the Premier League, but the Kop will be supersonic and our boys will put on a show. Three points. An absolutely certainty. Anfield demands nothing less.

City don't have that advantage. They may squirm another narrow victory away at Brighton. The odds say they will. But it's not a dead cert, not the way they are playing at the moment. Not with their Bell End supporters who have clearly taken a vow of silence when the score is still nil-nil.

There is everything to play for. Jurgen is right. We are Liverpool. This means...we are the fecking greatest football team that has ever fecking existed. Come on Redmen!
Why does every bleedin' optimistic RAWK post sound like a halftime speech by a kidnapper reading a telegram?

Minimalist

On Sky they've literally just showed the Salah goal and then the Kompany goal back to back, both with Martin Tyler's commentary. Both times he creams himself.

But there's bias against them.

Nero

Funny how they hate City now. They were in love with them back in 2012. Weren't concerned with their oil-money back then.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Speaking of the media wanting a Liverpool win... NBC is carrying their match next Sunday while NBCSports airs the City match - despite City being the likely winner that afternoon.
Liverpool the bigger club and will pull more viewers, fair shout tbh.

No Idea For Nickname

Its going to be a weird atmosphere at anfield against wolves, even when we go 1-0 up it wont feel right as we know abu dhabi city will beat brighton with ease.
Today I feel demolished, really. It's like if someone hit me with the baseball bat right in the face.

But what I can do about it? Well, there is one and one thing which is KEEP BELIEVING, period. I would betray my very core values as a Liverpool supporter if I didn't keep believing we could win this GOD DAMNIT PREMIER LEAGUE.

that's it. I also still believe we will smash them cun** tomorrow at Anfield 4-0 and go to the champions league final.

That's it. I have said it all.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.
Better get used to it mate. Supporting Liverpool is never good for the ticker and we are going to be right back up there next season

Try to enjoy it a bit more and not to take it all too seriously.

Green_Red

In fairness they've extended their boom bust cycle by quite a few months this season. They have to be happy with that... klopp to Barca?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I recently moved to Liverpool and my life has been hell for the past 2 months . I desperately need city to win this now

singhters

Why do people insist on underestimating Wolves? It’s not an easy game.
What i meant to say is brighton away looks easy on paper and same with liverpool at home to wolves, neither will be easy nerves etc hence why first 20-30mins will interesting especially without a goal.