RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

RochaRoja

Just brutal this evening is. Absolutely gutted. Once again. What a strike. I am out of words. Emotionally this will leave an indelible mark. I will never wear a grey cardigan again, I can't finish my sandwich. I feel numb.
:lol:

Pep’s cardy is well manky to be fair.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I really like Kompany as a footballer and as a professional. When City beat us on pens in league cup final, he shook hands with our players before celebrating with his team mates.

Absolutely gutted that Leicester couldn’t muster a goal. One game to go, we need a miracle, Brighton are terrible. It you never know.

Need to concentrate on a huge job at Anfield tomorrow now.
Stopped watching, they're all getting too emotional at sky HQ, nauseating.

No Idea For Nickname

Come on lads, it's not until next fecking Sunday ffs. City were rattled in the 2nd half, sure they might dick Brighton but they also mighit not. Up until Brighton fell off a cliff their home form used to be quite decent. Let's do our job and believe in the Football Gods.

If not we'll just win all 38 games next year, easy.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The nerve of those clowns citing luck, wonderstrike, officiating today, etc. when their club practically cheated to a win over Newcastle on Saturday, and the amount of opposition keeper feck ups this season that has made the league an actual race beyond March.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Love that they hate Neville again. What do they expect from him? :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Who the feck has beat City this year by settling the ball instead of trying to counter? WTF was that from Rodgers? Goddamn it. Brighton are awful.
Seen enough batshit crazy RAWK conspiracies in the last hour to last me a lifetime.
If De Bruyne had scored that I'd have found it easier to digest but Vincent fecking Kompany? Nah mate.
That was Kompany's first shot on target since 2013.

Let that sink in.
Should have known. Makes Macheda look prolific.

mu4c_20le

The nerve of those clowns citing luck, wonderstrike, officiating today, etc. when their club practically cheated to a win over Newcastle on Saturday, and the amount of opposition keeper feck ups this season that has made the league an actual race beyond March.
RAWK is at its finest when the posters are so wound up they start repeating themselves. 'cheating scum' was the phrase during the iheanacho miss, aguero time wasting and added time.

Saffron

RAWK seem fixed on tonight, casually forgetting they have Wolves at the weekend. NOT an easy fixture given their top 6 team form. They’re 7th after all, a sidecto be reckoned with. They’re just poo-pooing them concentrating on city.
And they would have been on more points if it weren’t for their poor early season. Since January they have taken more points than Chelsea and Tottenham.

singhters

It's not over yet, brighton away looks easy, same with liverpool at home to wolves, remember utd away to west ham, blackburn away to liverpool, city home to qpr nerves can get to you, first 20-30 mins of those games will be interesting.

DavidDeSchmikes

Weren’t these bitches crying last year about us booing their every kick?
Is there anything they don't cry about? Whiny twats. Sooner their balloon bursts the better.
Spawny, corrupt, no-mark gang of c*nts.
Feck them. Fake club, fake fans, owned by a bunch of murderous tyrants. The sooner they feck back off to the shit no-mark club they used to be the better.

I despise them and will not give them an iota of credit.

Hope Kompany's head explodes too, the fecking mutant
Roll on VAR next season

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
It's not over yet, brighton away looks easy, same with liverpool at home to wolves, remember utd away to west ham, blackburn away to liverpool, city home to qpr nerves can get to you, first 20-30 mins of those games will be interesting.
Why do people insist on underestimating Wolves? It’s not an easy game.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Whats hilarious is that Kompany scored an absolute rocket vs Palace in Pep's first season.

No Idea For Nickname

They want to show him Aguero's last minute league winner if he wants to see an "iconic" City goal, see how much he wanks over them then, the rat faced prick.
Hope Neville contracts a vicious strain of necrotising fasciitis on his cock when he's off on his holidays, the c*nt.
That gutted me to be honest. More so than Madrid.
Man city ruined Brightons dream of getting to a cup final, which for Brighton would have been a very very very very very special occasion for the team and their fans. Lets just hope it left enough of a bitter taste in the mouth for them to return the favour, at least you would think, they have that pride to play for .
The majority of the fans on their forums want them to spoil City's party

No Idea For Nickname

This Foxes are fighting for top four next season, it has to be said. Put your house on them finish hire than Man Utd and you can quote me on the that. Glad Leicester made City pressed hard without getting a ball back - so competent Brandan side alerady is in those little triagnels, under pressure. Brighton go on, you got this. I trust you. 2:2

No Idea For Nickname

Ratboy is just another example of a twat allowing tribalism to impact his judgement. He is happy because the league in England is in danger of becoming a joke due to financial cheats, just like France.

Liverpool is the only side capable of pushing them even close, and it will be the case for the next few years. How happy will rival fans be to see the league becoming a boring procession 5 years in a row for example?

Roosney

Sorry for off topic, but what's this about?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
fecking cheek of them calling on VAR with their horrendous Salah penalty dives this season, Christ

No Idea For Nickname

I guess anything can happen in 90 minutes of football, but I haven't seen much of Brighton this season.

Are they as poor as some people have said and their league position suggests?
Played very well against Arsenal, think City will have to work for a win.
Amazing how they are 100% sure they will win Wolves