RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Some bad shithouses in this thread. The same ones saying United are shit but are pooing themselves that they can win the league. They're fecking shite, lads, stop panicking.
Since when did a title race only happen in the last ten games? This is a key period and the table after the first ten games is definitely relevant. No point clapping your hands around your ears.
We all know that Man Utd's "title challenge" will last until January 17th. Our only real title challengers are still Man City.
Yeah. They're the only other team who might put a decent run together.
They have possibly the deepest squad in the league
Haha! Think that'd be the team who have been absolutely ravaged by injury all season and are still top.
Who are their 3 or 4 consistent goal scorers?
Fernandes, Cavani, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood.
Splendid this. Benteke has scored more than them both put together this season.
Benteke.
Consistent goalscorers.
We've lost several key players, we've had players out with COVID, we've been unlucky and fecked over in games (Everton, Brighton come to mind) and we've also been thrashed 7-2. United have had shit loads of luck, deflected winners and winners after the final whistle even.And yet, despite those things, we're top. The cards have been against us and for them and we're still above them. Stop the worrying.
Villa beat them at the weekend, we win our next couple and beat them at anfield , that’s them
Done
True enough!

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
The scousers finding every reason to tell us we in the race due to luck but no mention of their draws to relegation teams like Fulham and West Brom :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I can honestly see em winning it to be honest.Puzzles me why no one says "feck it, these are shite" and actually attacks them for 90 mins, everyone acts like they have a prime Keane Scholes Cantona pallister and schmeichal pulling the strings and it fecks me off no end when i can see how shite these are but no premier league manager can
So all that has happened and .. we're still top.

What does that tell you?
That we are far superior. However why does everyone think things will definitely change? By that I mean we get a more settled spell without injuries and they don't continue getting the rub of the green. You of all people know that United get favourable treatment.
Not worried about these c*nts at all. They’re fecking atrocious
Keep pissing away points to teams like Fulham and West Brom and a whole host of shite teams are in the title race, not just the Mancs.
Lots of late winners whilst we have lots of late draws. Momentum is with them.
this.
Doesn't matter how fluky they are.
Its about luck, and then momentum.
A while three games since we had a last minute winner.
Is that three for them though? Stuffy c*nts.
Jammiest bastards in world football. Anyone who thinks this shower of shite is a threat to us needs to seriously give their heads a wobble.
They might be shite, but they're two points behind us.
If we hadn't thrown away 6 points at Brighton, Fulham and home to West fecking Brom I'd agree with you. Until we go well clear of them we're in a title race with them, like it or not.
To be fair we're our own worst enemy. If we don't win it this season it won't be because someone has gone up a level and become good, but it'll be because we've massively regressed. United would be the worst Premier League winners in history if they win it this season.
With the luck United are having we need to go back to our ruthless best to win this league. They are definitely a threat and anyone who says otherwise is deluded.

Mindhunter

They sure as hell are trying their best to convince themselves that we don't pose a thread. It's good to be back in the title discussions and to see scousers shitting their pants.

M16Red

Keep pissing away points to teams like Fulham and West Brom and a whole host of shite teams are in the title race, not just the Mancs

They did so well until the end!

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
The Scousers are rattled, their biggest fear is our resurgence.
Thing is for United, they have the scouting network in far off corners of the world, they have the resources of a footballing superpower, and they have the finances.

United are only a few players off now, talking a Sancho a top CB and one more and the team can go toe to toe with anyone.

Liverpools 'walk the league' year should be this year, because they should be so far ahead of everybody else even now.

I think Liverpool and any other team will probably worry (about United currently), because Liverpool have players in their prime who will only decline in the next few years, especially with congested fixtures Liverpool will pick up draws at times even in their brilliance, they also can't rotate as often as they would like.

United have a long way to go growth wise, if United somehow pick up 'lucky' results its concerning for them because honestly United plain and simply shouldn't be challenging this year. Liverpool should win it given their squad, United next season will be even stronger and I think most people would say United is starting to have a big squad with quality in depth too.

Liverpool only really have a starting XI these days and thats it, VVD, Mane or Salah gone and they aren't the same side, without VVD they will struggle in some fixtures.

If United go and get a few players in the summer, and with the younger players getting another season under their belt a resurgence isn't really far off.

RUCK4444

Thing is for United, they have the scouting network in far off corners of the world, they have the resources of a footballing superpower, and they have the finances.

United are only a few players off now, talking a Sancho a top CB and one more and the team can go toe to toe with anyone.

Liverpools 'walk the league' year should be this year, because they should be so far ahead of everybody else even now.

I think Liverpool and any other team will probably worry (about United currently), because Liverpool have players in their prime who will only decline in the next few years, especially with congested fixtures Liverpool will pick up draws at times even in their brilliance, they also can't rotate as often as they would like.

United have a long way to go growth wise, if United somehow pick up 'lucky' results its concerning for them because honestly United plain and simply shouldn't be challenging this year. Liverpool should win it given their squad, United next season will be even stronger and I think most people would say United is starting to have a big squad with quality in depth too.

Liverpool only really have a starting XI these days and thats it, VVD, Mane or Salah gone and they aren't the same side, without VVD they will struggle in some fixtures.

If United go and get a few players in the summer, and with the younger players getting another season under their belt a resurgence isn't really far off.
This is the hope. I really hope the board and Ed get their act together and build on our progress.

Denis' cuff

Is it any wonder they are so deluded when the media are comparing them to peak Fergie’s United on the strength of one title win. Jeez. We shouldn’t be surprised.

'I can honestly see em winning it to be honest.Puzzles me why no one says "feck it, these are shite" and actually attacks them for 90 mins, everyone acts like they have a prime Keane Scholes Cantona pallister and schmeichal pulling the strings and it fecks me off no end when i can see how shite these are but no premier league manager can'

Leeds tried this. Would love it if everyone attacked us, we'd batter teams every week

RAWK is a bit too poetic, I admire their wit. The pure, unfiltered delusion and hatred is found on Liverpool Reddit.

OLE OLE OLE AT THE WHEEL!

That ugly little Smeagol creature looking fecker is fit for that devilish team. If not for having the refs on their payroll for decades, they wouldve been relegated a while back
5 mins injury time? Fergie time indeed.
Remember lads. We were robbed of 4 points vs brighton and everton. United are good but they are not 2 points behind the league leaders with a dozen injuries good.
Anyone thinking United have a chance didn’t actually watch their performance tonight.
United are so bad, not even remotely worried unless we have 10 more injuries. Have to take a wide look with context at how they’re playing, the table is very misleading atm. We aren’t going to keep playing as bad as last game
They wont win the title. They are an average team being held up by Bruno "Swandive" Fernandes.

Its just like the couple of weeks when Everton and Spurs were "title contenders".
Never seen a player have 1 shot on target entire game and score a deflected goal. Not in a Liverpool shirt
fecking hate maguire, hes such a smug twat, smoothbrained to the core, reminds me of goyle from harry potter.
fecking slab-headed prick

Needham

Can't understand how the daily atrocity count in lockdown Merseyside isn't runming into the hundreds.

pav1790

United are so bad, not even remotely worried unless we have 10 more injuries. Have to take a wide look with context at how they’re playing, the table is very misleading atm. We aren’t going to keep playing as bad as last game
They aren’t going to, but we will. In fact we will play worse. Spiral into oblivion as the Scouse Phoenix keeps rising from the ashes of Slippy G’s title wins.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
The longer we stay close to them, the more fun RAWK will be. I know we won't win it bar some miracle, but this is going to be one hell of a ride!

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Bruno is as good as Lallana apparently, but with less dribbling ability. Peak RAWK.

Theres downplaying your rivals, and then there’s blatant delusion. Mane & Salah are as good as Bellion & Obertan. And what?

Alemar

Something is actually wrong with mental health of rawk people...

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Bruno is as good as Lallana apparently, but with less dribbling ability. Peak RAWK.

Theres downplaying your rivals, and then there’s blatant delusion. Mane & Salah are as good as Bellion & Obertan. And what?
Unsurprising. These lots ranked sinama pongolle level with christiano ronaldo.
Its classic, they will downplay current United players but as soon as he wants to leave they will say "oh pogba is gone, their only world class player"

Delusion.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I’ll be honest. The reason why I can’t stand the “since Bruno came league table” is because it reminds me of them. Anyone remember their yearly alternative league tables from a few years back. Every year they should have won the league but didn’t because of bad luck or bad officiating. Peak was the “if our shots that hit the woodwark went in league table” The only league table that matters is the one at the end of may.

clarkydaz

We had 2 pen shouts turned down, a handball and foul on Rashford. But refs and FA are back in our pocket

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
We don't write fan fiction and argue with imaginary scouse friends that we then lose the imaginary argument to. No matter how knee-jerk our match day threads get, we'll never sink to those levels of depravity.

Alemar

Shouts, but if any of those were given it would have been insanely harsh on Wolves
But it was a handball. Bailly headed the ball, it was going in the direction of the goal, and defender touched it with a hand. How is it not a penalty? It doesn’t matter if Cavani was offside, because handball happened before Cavani received the ball

Steve Bruce

Shouts, but if any of those were given it would have been insanely harsh on Wolves
I think the handball should have been given if consistency was being adhered to. But they've moved the bar up in the last few weeks. If that had of happened in November it's a penalty.

The other shout I agree it wasn't a penalty but wolves went up the other end & got a free kick for literally the same thing. So again consistency is off.

That's my biggest annoyance with refereeing/VAR this season.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
But it was a handball. Bailly headed the ball, it was going in the direction of the goal, and defender touched it with a hand. How is it not a penalty? It doesn’t matter if Cavani was offside, because handball happened before Cavani received the ball
I think the handball should have been given if consistency was being adhered to. But they've moved the bar up in the last few weeks. If that had of happened in November it's a penalty.

The other shout I agree it wasn't a penalty but wolves went up the other end & got a free kick for literally the same thing. So again consistency is off.

It seems to be more about intentionality and having hands in unnatural positions these days rather than whether or not it simply touched the defenders arm. Which is a better rule but as pointed out, inconsistent with what was happening earlier in the season. The handball Liverpool were given v Leeds comes to mind.

What's annoying still is that if it even brushes the attackers arm it's immediately handball. It should work both ways.

mav_9me

Like Lindelof's against Palace. Not that different. Complete jackasses. Anyone could see their way was too harsh and they had to change.... Absolute idiots.

VanGaalEra

They keep saying if they didn’t have injuries, etc they’d be well clear of us.

Well if we’d had a pre season we’d be fecking clear of them also. Both sides can play the same game.

Rajma

Jose busted their injury crisis bubble, they had their strongest team available bar VVD but they’re clinging on to this myth.