RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Chief123

It's like these feckers have completely forgotten the spawny last minute winners they got last season while playing absolute dogshite.
Also, playing absolutely shite at old trafford last year and stealing a point and maintaining their “invincible” tag.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
But it was a handball. Bailly headed the ball, it was going in the direction of the goal, and defender touched it with a hand. How is it not a penalty? It doesn’t matter if Cavani was offside, because handball happened before Cavani received the ball
I'm pretty sure that offside counts from the moment when the pass is made, not from when it's received. Despite the fact that if Cavani avoids the ball, offside doesn't count.

None of Rashford's claims were convincing. This is a thread about deluded scousers, we shouldn't put any weird United-related stuff in it.

Threesus

Pickford brought back the ball for an Origi tap in and these guys are crying about luck. Everton should have fined him a week's wages for that.
Even the ever reliable KDB missed a penalty against them this season.

Alemar

I'm pretty sure that offside counts from the moment when the pass is made, not from when it's received. Despite the fact that if Cavani avoids the ball, offside doesn't count.
Without handball, it could have been a straight goal, because the ball was going on target... you never know whether Ricardo would have saved it

Member 90887

Injuries ? almost every important player is available for them bar 2 players. And Thiago ? they won the league easily without him last year.

Jaxa

Haha they are panicking now, it's fantastic to see, all trying to console each other to stay calm and to not look into our results too much were still shit and they only need to worry about City, it will be even better if we pip them to the title, the FA rag conspiracy theories will be back in full motion, i've missed them

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I reckon most utd fans know we aren't winning the league but the scouse on the other hand are shitting bricks because were 2 points off, just goes to show the psychological scars we have inflicted upon them over the years. If we actually improve ourselves they will mentally breakdown in an actual title race just like they did when rafa came out with his facts rant on live tv.

Alemar

I wonder what will be on rawk if they lose points vs Newcastle later today

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Without handball, it could have been a straight goal, because the ball was going on target... you never know whether Ricardo would have saved it
It doesn't matter. Offside happened before that.

Alemar

It didn’t: if it’s a straight goal from Bailly header, it’s a goal that counts. Bailly wasn’t offside when shooting, while Cavani wasn’t in the line of GK sight etc for his “passive offside” to become active

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Unless they changed the rules, offsides are only called when the player receives the ball (unless someone's in on goal in which case it's handled by VAR).

Eriku

Bruno is as good as Lallana apparently, but with less dribbling ability. Peak RAWK.

Theres downplaying your rivals, and then there’s blatant delusion. Mane & Salah are as good as Bellion & Obertan. And what?
So lemme get this straight: United are shite and it’s unbelievable that we’re occupying second, and Bruno who’s only surpassed by Salah in terms of goals scored (despite being surrounded by shite players) is worse than a player they shipped off?

:lol:

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Even when we were winning leagues the mentality on RAWK was always "this is worst United side in years" so dont expect subjectivity on United all of a sudden.

Pagh Wraith

Fernandes is a decent short to mid range passer and a fairly good pass and move keep it ticking over type mid. Hes also a huge whiner, a flamboyant narcissist, a major egomaniac and an incessant diver and faker who gets almost all his goals from the spot.
I think he's a bit dramatic but a flamboyant narcissist?

littleman

Both clubs really don't acknowledge each other's successes.. decades-old playground feud

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Injuries ? almost every important player is available for them bar 2 players. And Thiago ? they won the league easily without him last year.
How many minutes has he actually played for them ? And he's supposed to be the second coming of Jesus Christ according to all them idiots.

I had this argument with a work colleague who has the same mindset I asked how many games he had actually watched him play and to no one's surprise it was a big fat O.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
How many minutes has he actually played for them ? And he's supposed to be the second coming of Jesus Christ according to all them idiots.

I had this argument with a work colleague who has the same mindset I asked how many games he had actually watched him play and to no one's surprise it was a big fat O.
Thiago is a dud? You're well read.

Giggsy13

The ones who are talking sense and giving us praise are getting obliterated by the small man/woman syndrome of others. Tbf, we were all like that as well to an extent, calling a Salah a one year wonder, downplaying VVD etc. However, their critique of our squad is much more bitter.

U99ted

Even when we were winning leagues the mentality on RAWK was always "this is worst United side in years" so dont expect subjectivity on United all of a sudden.
Actually, subjectivity is exactly what you should expect from red scouse.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Remember then drooling over our 6-0 against Newcastle once though. This place now is very similar to what RAWK was then.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Conspiracy, la.

Iv'e been watching football for 47 years and iv'e never seen a team as jammy as this lot. They are mid table at best but yet somehow they keep getting these lucky wins.
Can anyone tell me where the 5 minutes came from?
I fear most VAR would allow us vs them would be a draw.
Rare moments of self awareness
They have the second most points in the league since the covid restart, and have more or less matched us in that period. Those ‘underlying numbers’ are enough for me to think they are more than a nuisance and could mount a challenge in a season like this. They’re certainly more capable than Everton, Spurs or Chelsea. They have possibly the deepest squad in the league and 3/4 consistent goal scorers.

No doubt we are capable of pulling away but the injury situation and sloppy draws to shite like Fulham and West Brom will let them in with a sniff. Let’s hope we arrest the sloppiness.
At least redcafe has some ammunition for their RAWK meltdown thread, with a few usual suspects front and center!

And back to insanity.

They've Ole Gunner Solskjaer as their manager. They aren't winning a league title with a fecking hobbit in charge who's only claim to fame is an outstretched foot last minute fluke winner, and getting Cardiff relegated.
To be honest, Man Utd's central defenders would be a huge step down from Fabinho, Williams and Phillips.
Fernandes is about the same level player Lallana was a few years ago, except he doesnt press and is not as good a dribbler, but he is a much better actor and diver. Thats where he's sat. This best player bollocks is just craziness.
Why do they keep saying spawning all the time, are we sure they're not some sort of social experiment?

United58

Haha they are panicking now, it's fantastic to see, all trying to console each other to stay calm and to not look into our results too much were still shit and they only need to worry about City, it will be even better if we pip them to the title, the FA rag conspiracy theories will be back in full motion, i've missed them
Fergie's still pulling the strings :drool:

Why do they keep saying spawning all the time, are we sure they're not some sort of social experiment?
:lol: The Lallana comment... Christ above

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Conspiracy, la.

Rare moments of self awareness

And back to insanity.

Bruno doesn't press? He's the one instigating it the whole time ffs while trying to get the rest to follow suit. That one has to be a wum.

mu4c_20le

They've run out of things to say about him besides the penalties. Very similar to how they spoke about Ronaldo back in the day.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Just bored...waiting for the end of their game, hoping..

On City
Whiny manager, crybaby fans, fake titles, murderous owners, gifted stadium, not respected by anyone. If the Premier League had an arsehole, it'd be Manchester City.
Red Cafe believe they are in a title race. Bless them.
Of course they're in a title race.
If the title is "biggest bunch of cockwombles on the internet" then I agree
I`ve read RAWK for a while and I`ve read a little bit on Red Cafe and I think both forums paint the others as deluded. It`s kind of boring, because football fans have some similarities whichever team they follow and it`s a lack of self-awareness to think that the dialogue is very different for the team you support
Don't know how the feck are these in 2nd place 2 points behind us
Because every one of our senior CB's is injured? One of the world's best midfielders being restricted to about 2 hours of PL football so far? The only reliable back up to our front 3 fecked his knee? Best GK on the planet missing games through injury? VAR decisions going against us/for them?
Take your pick because let's be real, with no injuries we'd be about 10 points clear by now.
According to my brother in law (a manc) who I've just had a chat with, we only have 2 important players out injured.

I asked him if he was aware that Thiago, Matip, Jota, Keita etc existed and he said none of them were first choice players! Ignoring the fact that Thiago walks into our midfield when fit, It's like he's doesn't know that squads are a thing and clubs use more than 11 players in a season.

Also Bruno is the greatest January signing of all time and will go down as one of the greatest midfielders in PL history apparently. They really are buying into the hype. Never seen anything remotely special from that guy, he just happens to be a good quality player that walked into a team full of players so shit that they make him look better.

When they inevitably win feck all again this season, he'll be having his head turned by big clubs actually capable of winning stuff. Can see him moving on after next season.
I really dislike him, but he is a very, very handy player. No two ways about it, unfortunately. Great shot, great passing and vision, and always seems to find himself in great scoring positions in the box.
Winning the title may keep Ole in the job for a while longer
I called this trend out as madness a while back. The worst thing is, probably half the ones shitting themselves are the ones that were willing them on to win matches to keep ole at the wheel. Couldn't make it up.
Its hard to enjoy our games with the obvious bias from the Manc referees.
Can't wait for our game v them, Taylor reffing, Moss or Atkinson as 4th official and Cootes on VAR.
There are a lot of pretenders to our throne this season.
But the Mentality Monsters will once again come through.