RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Member 101269

Their front 3 are all 28/29, their full backs are young to mid 20s, keeper is ideal age etc/
I wouldn't write them off maybe at least until they're...not actually top for 1 game week!?
There is a difference between suggesting a peek season and writing them off.

dal

Glad we didn't sign Thiago.

Told everyone he will be more injury prone in a physical league.
He is in his position. Watching him yesterday even if it was for 15 mins it did seem that if they can keep him fit he will take the absolute piss.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
He is in his position. Watching him yesterday even if it was for 15 mins it did seem that if they can keep him fit he will take the absolute piss.
Fecking hell, mate. I’ve seen you pop up in about three different threads now, rimming Liverpool. Do you have something you want to tell us?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah I remember that, though I can't remember who, or if it was a post or thread. Incredibly detailed too. A high percentage of their players on prescription steroids (wasn't specific if it was inhaler or other form) due to being diagnosed with exercise induced asthma, plus high doses of caffeine.

Supposedly it takes it's toll and has to be stopped at some point, which was this season by the posters calculations.

To be honest it doesn't seem so far fetched now.
It's a guarantee that players use all sorts. Only have to look at Vardy with his high caffeine and chewing tobacco regime. That was just what he'd been caught using too.not any hidden stuff.

But no doubt a lot of this is fine line legal too.

The asthma stuff is a joke. Back in my day it was the fat kids who had asthma and literally couldn't breathe after a few mins of exercise.
Now it's top level athletes!

dal

Fecking hell, mate. I’ve seen you pop up in about three different threads now, rimming Liverpool. Do you have something you want to tell us?
:lol:. Let’s not get rawkish.

Dinghy

Top of the league at Christmas for 3 years running, unbeaten in 12, refusing to get beat, nothing to be worried about with a team led by the managing equivalent of Danny Murphy and whose best player is a glorified Adam Lallana.
I take the piss out of Super Bruno all the time, but there's a bit of the Frank Lampards going on here where we pretend he's shite and it's just a fluke that he gets a feckload of goals and assists,and in the case of SB in particular, has made a huge difference to the team's winning ratio.

The piss taking should focus more on his diving, snide fouling, caterwaul wailing, fannying about and skip skip skip to the loo (sic) penalty technique, than on the deluded notion that he's a shit or average player.
Bolded bit is an understatement. The officials were in full Brighton cheat-mode setup giving United every possible advantage after an atrocious performance. They got a penalty that was not only not a penalty but a stonewall free kick out. And a goal that was an absolutely blatant handball. No conspiracy theory, but the luck these get is a real thing, not sour grapes, and it baffles me how it just keeps coming.
Personally I think it is good they are in this position right now as it means it will keep solkjaer in a job there, and let’s face it he is one of the worst managers you will ever see.

Fridge chutney

It would be satisfying if a well-rested Cavani scores a hat-trick at Anfield. The forced break rocketing him into form just at the right time...

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Fernandes is about the same level player Lallana was a few years ago, except he doesnt press and is not as good a dribbler, but he is a much better actor and diver. Thats where he's sat. This best player bollocks is just craziness.

He does put in a reasonable effort especially on the acting and diving, and that shit-giving may have changed the culture a little because prior to that nobody did give one. so his impact has been felt, so people then rush to over rate him. Is he any better than the cube for example? No, is the answer.

his huge impact is that hes a decent player trying reasonably hard with tremendous added theatrical skills. some people got free kicks, some people got long throws, this lads got soprano yelps and anguished howls.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
What do they know about title challenges anyway? The only one they’ve won wasn’t a challenge

littleman

There are losers everywhere, the same goes for this forum.

We don't need to give attention to just plain wacky views.. just taking them at their worst and only taking us at our best is really classic tribalism.

big rons sovereign

We don't need to give attention to just plain wacky views.. just taking them at their worst and only taking us at our best is really classic tribalism.
Ok, who switched on the fun extraction?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
One for the RAWKites.

Bruno's stats:

Games played for United: 29
Goals scored: 18
Assists: 14

Averaging 1 goal or assist every game.

Lallana by comparison:

Games played for Liverpool: 181
Goals scored: 21
Assists: 20

Averaging 1 goal or assist every 4 games.

Bruno is 3 times the player.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

If they didn't want attention drawn to their deluded and frankly ridiculous views, perhaps they shouldn't have posted them on the internet for the entire world to see?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
We have a winner
On the Caf they have a thread called the Fernandes table

He's a good player but feck me they way these mancs go on about him they think he's the 2nd coming of Messi

For me he's nothing more than a Portuguese Charlie Adam

Godfather

One for the RAWKites.

Bruno's stats:

Games played for United: 29
Goals scored: 18
Assists: 14

Averaging 1 goal or assist every game.

Lallana by comparison:

Games played for Liverpool: 181
Goals scored: 21
Assists: 20

Averaging 1 goal or assist every 4 games.

Bruno is 3 times the player.
Closer to 1 every 5 games than 4. He's a fecking shit player anyway. No further explanations needed. A Jesse Lingard.

U99ted

Username checks out.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!

Imagine thinking football rivalries are above tribalism.

pav1790

Imagine thinking football rivalries are above tribalism.
They ARE tribal by definition. But I personally take them in good fun. Nothing vicious or venomous.

Like, I ll never like a Liverpool player or a manager - nor would I would I want anyone from there at United. ( Why SAF, why owen? Even if he gave us that late goal against citeh ) But that’s the extent of it.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I genuinely don't get why they bash Fernandes. There's bias and there's straight up delusion. What is even the point of deluding yourself like that?

Fernandes is streets ahead of fecking Lallana or Charlie Adam. :lol:

GMoore23

The amount of crying they do about injuries is unbelievable. They've been relatively injury free up until this season. We on the other hand have been ravaged with injuries for the best part of a decade apart from this season and they call us lucky. Remember this Lineup vs Arsenal

De Gea
Varela - Carrick - Blind - Rojo
Herrera - Schneiderlin
Mata - Lingard - depay
Rashford

Subs - Fosu Mensah - Januzaj - Weir

Players missing at that time
Darmain
Valencia
Young
Jones
Smalling
Borthwick Jackson
Shaw
Fellaini
Schweinsteiger
Martial
Rooney

In hindsight, what a shit squad that was. How far we've come under Ole.

Ladron de redcafe

Rawk:
Fernandes is about the same level player Lallana was a few years ago, except he doesnt press and is not as good a dribbler, but he is a much better actor and diver. Thats where he's sat. This best player bollocks is just craziness.

He does put in a reasonable effort especially on the acting and diving, and that shit-giving may have changed the culture a little because prior to that nobody did give one. so his impact has been felt, so people then rush to over rate him. Is he any better than the cube for example? No, is the answer.

his huge impact is that hes a decent player trying reasonably hard with tremendous added theatrical skills. some people got free kicks, some people got long throws, this lads got soprano yelps and anguished howls.
This cannot be a serious post. If it is, then that epitomises the delusion that pervades that forum.

Nero

I genuinely don't get why they bash Fernandes. There's bias and there's straight up delusion. What is even the point of deluding yourself like that?

Fernandes is streets ahead of fecking Lallana or Charlie Adam. :lol:
Delusion masks fear. They are afraid of what Bruno could do for United, so they play him down as a coping mechanism.

Chief123

He’s been okay in the games he’s played. He’s had a lot more than the 15 mins he had the other night. I’ve not seen anything to suggest he will take the “absolute piss”. Any creative player would have been an upgrade on their existing midfield.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Except it’s fun

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Their God:
https://twitter.com/VirgilvDijk/status/1344643426265010176

Looking forward to seeing all of you reds in 2021
He didn’t say late 2021 either....
He didn't not say early Jan either.
He's back for Southampton. He's prob walking here from Dubai right now.
Too soon. If he isn't cup tied for Villa I reckon 30 minutes there before Yernited
we are top of the prem without him...

imagine where we'd be WITH him - is there somewhere 'above' first place...er is it... is it... heaven?
My thoughts exactly.
Our position at the top is credit to the other players filling the void as best they can and the coaching staff doing what they do.
Sign of a top, top club