RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
The perhaps silver lining is that, even if United didn't win the league, the squad is starting to look frightening.

There's legitimately only a player or two to add now to do a title challenge, there is a very strong bench too.

This season is somewhat of a 'this isn't even my final form' year.

Nice to see United hold onto a result for once.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Villa look dead after the pen.
These smaller teams usually lose their heads after a terrible decision like that.
33 penalties in 59 games for Manchester United.
Wow.......there’s no way that this can be right without cheating. Source cos I don’t believe it.
Absolutely incredible stat. Has to be a record surely.

Bruno scored about 3 goals from open play, but according to these comms, he's "your worst nightmare" from a certain range.
Well 12 yards is a “certain range”
Don't want anyone to ever tell me that this league is not corrupt, that it's just incompetent refs. The main reason I don't really care for the game anymore.
Lots of fouls to stop counters by United, zero cards given for them
It is Man City guilty of consistently committing ‘tactical’ fouls right?
More than pen given for them every other game is incredible.
We’d be about 8-10 points clear if we got decisions the way they do. Frustrating as feck.

It was a clear penalty in my view. Just look at the defender's right foot on this video. He tripped Pogba.
Are you blind? Pogba kicks his leg. Luiz doesn't move his leg to make a challenge, he's allowed run alongside him.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
My Liverpool-supporting prick of a boss hasn't said a peep on Whatsapp for almost a month now. That alone tells me they're at least a little concerned.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The perhaps silver lining is that, even if United didn't win the league, the squad is starting to look frightening.

There's legitimately only a player or two to add now to do a title challenge, there is a very strong bench too.

This season is somewhat of a 'this isn't even my final form' year.

Nice to see United hold onto a result for once.
Don't go all "next year is our year".

Winrar

Between the Wolves game and today, I have't seen RAWK rattled like this over our results in a long while. Good to see.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Don't go all "next year is our year".
Next year is a potential title challenge, nothing is given in football or the EPL.

You'd expect City, Chelsea and Liverpool to be in the mix next year.

One thing I think for United is opposition fans are starting to be less sympathetic now because they aren't a threat, just like how people talk about Arsenal now.

United are actually starting to change opinions.

studs

Livermule fans, i have never ever watch a Livermule game in my life. Nor will i ever, but what gives me joy, is the pain they get watching our games.

No Idea For Nickname

So United can stop play whenever they want and none of their players get booked? It’s beyond ridiculous now. The league wants them to be a thing, and only their ineptitude has stopped them.
There should have been at least 4-5 more yellows shown to United.
How on earth is that not a yellow for Shaw.
Should be yellow for Shaw there.
Tyrone Mings how the feck do you not score?
Matic takes out Grealish then goes elbows in on Mcginn. Refs are a joke
Incredible lack of yellow cards. Oliver has gone totally shit. Used to be a decent ref.
Lolol. NBC guys are saying it would have been chalked off due to Mings climbing on Slabhead. That WBA goal was way worse.
To be fair you can give a penalty for that. Looks like he tripped him. But if that IS a penalty then we should get like 5x more penalties than we're currently getting...
How is it a trip? Pogba catches his calf with his stride. That is running into someone, not being tripped.
Well, the fact that Pogba is ahead of him and also between him and the ball AND that there is (slight) contact makes it possible to argue for a penalty
That's 4 matches now this season VAR has got them the points with bent decisions
Good to see them celebrating like they've won the league already. Just makes it funnier when they don't.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It's funny they weren't saying the league is corrupt when they won it.
Corruption had a season off that year. The final judgement on whether or not it's back will be decided at the end of the season.

SER19

I'm a simple man and don't ask for much. But winning at anfield with a var penalty would be a special type of meltdown.

Their fans shitting their pants after 16 games as champions. Embarrassing

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
"Take their pens and late jammed goals this season away from them. They're 9 points worse off. Easy."

They do know that they won some games like that also??

No Idea For Nickname

Ole might rotate his players, but no way he is dropping Penalty.
Wtf was that weird group celebration they just did like they've won the league?
You must have missed the Mirror story then, apparently Ed has told them they are going to win the title
Celebrating like they won the league.. daft c*nts
feckin ell you’d think these c*nts had just won the champions league having a piley on at the end of the game. Hahahaha brilliant.
Hopefully our players watching their little celebration at the end there, time to wake the feck up
Reminiscent of Ferguson’s last title win. Not a great deal about them but they do enough with the help of the refs.
Difference is there wasn't a team half as good as us or City around that time to compete
All the decisions they get literally every single week wouldn't really bother me if we were treated fairly by refs.
Even last season when a few decisions actually went our way here and there, every decision went their way in the two games we played against them.
I've read stories about Dynamo Berlin in East Germany, but this is even worse. Moggi and Juventus was less bent.

Can't believe people are not worried by these
Sure if a RAWK XI was repping the club but I presume you know how good our actual team is?
are you having a laugh, have you seen them play this season. I still seriously doubt they’ll make top 4, they’re awful. Now city, they’re a different matter....
Grealish has got a gob you'd never get tired of hitting....with Fernandez's gob.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
"Take their pens and late jammed goals this season away from them. They're 9 points worse off. Easy."

They do know that they won some games like that also??
Scouse delusion is a genuine sickness, not to be made fun of.

Pity them, don't scold at them.

No Idea For Nickname

Take their pens and late jammed goals this season away from them. They're 9 points worse off. Easy. There's no fecking way you can win a league on pure luck alone, or even mount a challenge for one on it. It just baffles me how no c*nt in the media has the bollocks to question the amount of point saving pens these c*nts are getting.
It's utterly fecked, but I guess Sir is still on his cross-country blowjob tour, gumming every cock attached to a pundit or reporter.
The only things in their favour are penalties and playing part-timers while we’ll be going battle against some of Europe’s best. Aside from that, nothing to mention.

Can't believe people are not worried by these
It's Liverpool's loss of form that worries me more than Man Utd. Had we been up to standard, we'd still be several points clear of them at this point. But... we're not.

Didn’t Neville lose the plot with the Tierney penalty against Chelsea ?
So, after Everton, Leicester, Chelsea and Tottenham, we now have Man Utd "challenging" us for the title. OK, we'll have to endure the drama queens for the next couple of weeks. In reality, Man City are still our only real rivals for the title.

Sadly not, his arse went long ago.

Remember Jose and his Spurs side were mounting a serious challenge this season? Nobody talks about them as challengers anymore.
They did celebrate like they'd won the title tonight to be fair

Didn't watch it but can only laugh at the twitter video of pogba telling Shaw to dive then diving himself and being given a pen
Got a link?

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
This shower of shite and that Gollum looking c*nt are being propped up by the league. Ferguson sitting in the empty stand texting tactics down to “Olly” last week as well. Shocking stuff.
:lol:

Chief123

I'm a simple man and don't ask for much. But winning at anfield with a var penalty would be a special type of meltdown.

Their fans shitting their pants after 16 games as champions. Embarrassing
I’d love a penalty at the kop end in the 96th minute where Bruno actually takes a dive and VAR checks it but doesn’t think it’s clear and obvious error and allow it to stand. Then Bruno steps up to take it and it gets saved by Allison. But David Coote who is the VAR ref then asks for it to be retaken because Alisson was encroaching.

Bruno steps up again and once again it’s saved by Alisson legitimately, comes back out and there’s a melee for the ball on the rebound by a group of players. Ref blows full time whistle and both settle for a draw. But then VAR spot a handball by Henderson during the melee and award a penalty after the full time whistle has gone. Bruno steps up and slots it away and runs to the kop end covering his ears in his traditional celebration.

During this whole fiasco, Klopp was desperately trying to bring on his 3rd sub but ref didn’t spot the linesman.

SER19

I’d love a penalty at the kop end in the 96th minute where Bruno actually takes a dive and VAR checks it but doesn’t think it’s clear and obvious error and allow it to stand. Then Bruno steps up to take it and it gets saved by Allison. But David Coote who is the VAR ref then asks for it to be retaken because Alisson was encroaching.

Bruno steps up again and once again it’s saved by Alisson legitimately, comes back out and there’s a melee for the ball on the rebound by a group of players. Ref blows full time whistle and both settle for a draw. But then VAR spot a handball by Henderson during the melee and award a penalty after the full time whistle has gone. Bruno steps up and slots it away and runs to the kop end covering his ears in his traditional celebration.

During this whole fiasco, Klopp was desperately trying to bring on his 3rd sub but ref didn’t spot the linesman.

Ideally it would be very windy too. Just to make Jurgen lose his mind

Carl

has permanently erect nipples

Perfect :lol:

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
How i missed all this when we were nowhere near the top.

Funny how it was okay for their players and Klopp to go mental at the end of the spurs game as if they'd just secured number 20.

United58

Ideally it would be very windy too. Just to make Jurgen lose his mind
I normally cringe at fanfiction but this is :lol:

Giggsyking

Liverpool fans will always be the worse fans in the world. They are talking about the Pogba penalty (correct decision), but no one is mentioning the Mings elbow that made Pogba bleed inside the penalty.

AshRK

They are rattled. It's funny how they forgot all their jammy goals and diving by salah.

RedChisel

This is why I find all the circle jerking on here about Liverpool the last few years really weird. They refuse to give us any credit ever and are straight back on the conspiracy bullshit when we start looking quite good again.

Some of our fans however are happy to praise them to the hilt.

Reactions: Sultan