RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

dal

He’s been okay in the games he’s played. He’s had a lot more than the 15 mins he had the other night. I’ve not seen anything to suggest he will take the “absolute piss”. Any creative player would have been an upgrade on their existing midfield.
Yes, I hope I’m wrong. I think Liverpool have the strongest squad in the league. Especially in midfield and attack.

Fabinho, Thiago, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Jota, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Keita, Milner, Shaquiri.

There’s a lot of established professionals there who know how to do a job.

Man City’s is second however I feel uniteds is the worst out the three and Ole is doing a really great job getting the most out of our squad.

reddevilchennai

Each club have few fans who are deluded. I have never seen a club filled only with delusional fans. 1st league title in 30 years and they think they are peak Barcelona team that no one can dethrone them.

Last edited:

brian017

If, by some miracle, we win the league it will be absolutely hilarious. An 8 year gap between titles, them having their best team for decades and STILL not getting any closer to overtaking our league titles total

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I think all this talk of United falling apart is missing the point. As of now they are on course to get 76p and it's certainly not unreasonable to think that the team that got 66p last season can go 10 better this season, especially considering they significantly strengthened midway through last season with the Portuguese penalty maverick. United will be perfectly capable of reaching 76p. Most likely it will take 80+ to win it, so its's not abpit waiting for United to fall apart, it's about us NOT falling apart
Personally I think it is good they are in this position right now as it means it will keep solkjaer in a job there, and let’s face it he is one of the worst managers you will ever see.
Yep.
Shit manager. It’s brilliant.
Really?
Sadly not. He's got an okay side to second in the PL.
Guess some are having fun with this "keeps him in a job" malarky.
See they got they’re wish to have their game in hand v Burnley played before they play us .
That’s fine. Rather be level on games going into our match.
Happy with that, to be honest. That's their winter break gone, while we get two weeks off, assuming the reserves will play against Villa. Also I'd rather see them play Burnley now than near the end of the season with Burnley possibly having nothing to play for.
Think they knew Cavan was getting a 3 week ban , so more chance he would be available v us if game in hand before they played us
They play 4 times before our fixture (3 if you disregard the FA Cup tie, they’ll put our their reserves) We play twice so there will be that bit extra rest for us.
Not necessarily a good thing...
True.
We seem to play like we've just got out of bed after we've had a rest.
I suppose the length of ban for alleged racism differs for Uruguayan Internationals depending on their club, strange that.
Utd statement released appears to defend Cavani due to a misunderstanding over ‘language’. All a bit similar to the Suarez incident. Wonder how Evra feels about it all.
Idiotic. It was stupid when it happened to Suarez and it is stupid now it has happened to Cavani. Imposing English-language taboos on Spanish speakers is totally ridiculous.
Yep. In a nutshell.
Yeah. Don’t agree with it at all. If it was say Bobby in this situation we’d all be mighty pissed about it
Red Cafe believe they are in a title race. Bless them.
Same with some dickheads on RAWK,they're even betting on the c*nts
Yep, and will continue to do so mate. Consider it paying for them not to win it.

Their game-in-hand (against Burnley) has been scheduled for Tuesday 12th January. So 5 days before they come to Anfield. Presuming they beat both Villa and Burnley and we do the job against Southampton, both teams will be level on points at the top of the table for that clash.

A tasty prospect for the neutral then.
And it's LIVE!
feck off Martin
Media wankfest incoming.
Never realised until now that having a game in hand means that those points are already yours.
Who's arsed how many games in hand etc, at a top level they're shite, Ole is out of hid depth and they'll fall apart, Worry about City not these clowns

United58

It would be satisfying if a well-rested Cavani scores a hat-trick at Anfield. The forced break rocketing him into form just at the right time...
No, no, no. We're beating them in the 95th minute when Bruno scores a penalty from a TAA handball outside the box

No Idea For Nickname

No i don't think Villa are in the title race realistically, because

a) they don't have the individual quality to win it, whereas United do.
b) they don't have players who have won trophies before, whereas United do.
c) they haven't been in quite good form for the whole of the year 2020, whereas United have.
Can do the same for Man United

a) They don't have a good defense. Villa has conceded 9 goals less than Man United have.
b) Man United have a manager who has won zilch.
c) 2020 hasn't been a normal year for everyone else, but for Man United it's been the same - penalties, fluke wins, turning the corner and going back to square one. They haven't been anything special.
Points on the board matter, not goals conceded. United have got a decent amount this season, and the later half of last season.
Agree on Solskjær - I think he's an absolute chancer. But since the comparison was with the example of Aston Villa, what's Dean Smith won?
Yes, they have had a lot of corner turning etc and hilariously crashed out of Europe, but their points total over the whole year is not bad. And yeah, they're flukey, but if you think they're going to stop being that, I think you've got another thing coming. Even at their worst in the past 7 years, United have always got the rub of the green. It's particularly bad now, but this lot will always be jammy.
Burnley could be tough for them. Will not leave space form them to counter into.
That would be the case when we face them. Against Utd they will fold and lose 4-1.
Burnley beat MU 2-0 at the Toilet last time the teams met. Since Burnley re-entered the top division, they've had 1 win, 3 draws and 4 losses against MU. So for a lower table team, they've not been a pushover for the Manc Reds. Manc Blues on the other hand, ouch.
You know, the more I think about it, what better way to win number 20 than to win it by beating this lot in a title race? Winning 19 and ending the 30 year wait was great, but imagine the gratification of levelling things back up by pipping them in a race and breaking their sister shagging little hearts

My guess is we'll finish 10 to 15 points clear of them though
They win it, they're back, we win it, the league is still shite and weak, you can just see it now
Goes without saying. Personally, I don't think they have enough to win it but the way the decisions are being taken against us and them, they could well be pushed into a title race. For me, if that's the case, questions will have to be raised about the integrity of this league.
But if we keep dropping points against the likes of Brighton, Fulham, Albion and Newcastle then we won’t be finishing 15 points ahead of any team in the top 5 It will go to the wire!
It was always going to be tough ask over Christmas and New Year though. Let's remember the likes of United have had nothing like the number of injuries that we've suffered, yet we are still ahead of them. Now that we have players returning to the squad we have the chance to kick on

No Idea For Nickname

I guess that's that then....
I really hope they pin it to the wall.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Ed the Red is still working his magic for us. The 'next year is our year' cycle has begun
Cannot wait to play them . Bring them on!!
I hope they win today.
They are a true champion team, full of brave, honest, large hearted buck toothed champions. It would be a fitting start to 2021 that they go joint top. Go United
Happy New Year everyone. To ruin everyone's day United can go joint top today.
Just to add, we have 6 matches in January with a extra one if we beat Villa in the FA Cup 3rd round. We have 6 matches in February with a possible 7th if we win the 4th round match in January.

United have 9 matches in January with a possible 10th if they beat Watford in the 3rd round. They have 7 matches in February and this could be 8 if they make it to the 5th round of the FA Cup. They don't have the squad or the manager to handle that many matches imo.

I think there is nothing to fear from them, apart from that they are not a good team (good players yes, but not a good team that makes me fear them), as the amount of fixtures will catch up with them eventually as well as their unbelievable luck running out before long

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Their worry is certainly increasing.

Let's hope we put a win in tonight and be joint on points for the first time in a couple of years. Beyond about 1 game anyway :)

Judas

Open to offers
The lack of self awareness is astonishing. For RAWK to throw around stuff like "The 'next year is our year' cycle" aimed at anyone else is amazing.

You would think they were us in say 2009 after years of dominating :lol:

RUCK4444

The lack of self awareness is astonishing. For RAWK to throw around stuff like "The 'next year is our year' cycle" aimed at anyone else is amazing.

You would think they were us in say 2009 after years of dominating :lol:
Yeah it’s embarrassing, I mean proper cringe.

That’s the line everybody used about them for years and years.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I like the way almost everyone says - there is nothing to be worried about .

I don't think we are ready to challenge yet and would be more than happy with another top 4 finish. But after winning one PL, the delusion among them is comical. They are talking as if they have been dominant for years .

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I like the way almost everyone says - there is nothing to be worried about .

I don't think we are ready to challenge yet and would be more than happy with another top 4 finish. But after winning one PL, the delusion among them is comical. They are talking as if they have been dominant for years .
Well before that they were regular champions of the "alternative" premier league for several years on the bounce.

VivaRonaldo85

The fact that this mob and the LFC media fan boys are starting to talk about us again is a sure sign that we’re at least back involved at the top table. Must now keep on pressing them back starting with a big win tonight vs Villa, who themselves are a very good side this season.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
The delusion is strong as always. They are acting as if both of us have been in title races regularly and they have mostly beaten us by 10+ points. Whereas in reality the last time both of us were in a title race was in 2009 where we - to the shock of no one but deluded Scousers - beat them.

Crustanoid

Leicester have challenged more consistently than these plebs. And their only PL is heavily asterisked. Pricks :lol:

Chief123

Yes, I hope I’m wrong. I think Liverpool have the strongest squad in the league. Especially in midfield and attack.

Fabinho, Thiago, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Jota, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Keita, Milner, Shaquiri.

There’s a lot of established professionals there who know how to do a job.

Man City’s is second however I feel uniteds is the worst out the three and Ole is doing a really great job getting the most out of our squad.
I would actually argue our midfield options are better than there’s. Other than Thiago and Fabinho, I wouldn’t want any of the others.

Bruno, Pogba, Fred, Mctominay, Van De Beek, Matic are better options for me. Klopp gets the very best out of his players but quality wise I would argue Utds options are better.

Valencia Shin Crosses

It’s hilarious that they say we are part of the “next year is our year” cycle when that 100% was born in RAWK. Not to mention most of our fans are consistently the opposite and think most of our players are a disgrace and we won’t ever win the league again :lol:

Giggsy13

The dippers were linked to Fernandes as well, so I take there’s some bitterness associated with us signing a brilliant player. You only talk nonsense about someone you hate because you know they’re good.

Giggsy13

The amount of crying they do about injuries is unbelievable. They've been relatively injury free up until this season. We on the other hand have been ravaged with injuries for the best part of a decade apart from this season and they call us lucky. Remember this Lineup vs Arsenal

De Gea
Varela - Carrick - Blind - Rojo
Herrera - Schneiderlin
Mata - Lingard - depay
Rashford

Subs - Fosu Mensah - Januzaj - Weir

Players missing at that time
Darmain
Valencia
Young
Jones
Smalling
Borthwick Jackson
Shaw
Fellaini
Schweinsteiger
Martial
Rooney

In hindsight, what a shit squad that was. How far we've come under Ole.
LVG did a ton of damage to our squad. Sold the likes of Nani, Zaha, Hernandez and Rafael because they didn’t fit into his whacky and insane possession play.

90 + 5min

Every section of fans have there own wierd people. What I find amusing is that we get help from everybody according to some of their fans.

We get penalties all the time, but reality is that both teams have equal amount of penalties.
We get help by VAR, but reality is that Liverpool won with the help pf VAR last year and have been helped this year, like in Fulham game.
We get help by officials, but reality is that it is Liverpool who are getting lucky with them.
We get help be injuries
We get help by luck
We get help by weather
We get help by covid19
We get help by Brexit
We get help by commentators
We get help from George Costanza.

Pretty much we get help by anyone and everyone and we are so bad team with bad players and manager.

Zen86

Every section of fans have there own wierd people. What I find amusing is that we get help from everybody according to some of their fans.

We get penalties all the time, but reality is that both teams have equal amount of penalties.
We get help by VAR, but reality is that Liverpool won with the help pf VAR last year and have been helped this year, like in Fulham game.
We get help by officials, but reality is that it is Liverpool who are getting lucky with them.
We get help be injuries
We get help by luck
We get help by weather
We get help by covid19
We get help by Brexit
We get help by commentators
We get help from George Costanza.

Pretty much we get help by anyone and everyone and we are so bad team with bad players and manager.
It’s the opposite here, some people are completely in love with Liverpool. Oddly.

BlahRules

I would actually argue our midfield options are better than there’s. Other than Thiago and Fabinho, I wouldn’t want any of the others.

Bruno, Pogba, Fred, Mctominay, Van De Beek, Matic are better options for me. Klopp gets the very best out of his players but quality wise I would argue Utds options are better.
I am quite intrigued how the midfield battle will go this time. Last season our midfielder got tired while Klopp was able to fresh the midfield.

Fetshu

Incoming posts banging on about us getting the rub of green and ''Penaldes'' winning us the game again.
Even though ref tried his hardest to give Villa a chance and us being so wasteful in front of the goal.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
They are saying we are only joint with them and doing well because we are so good at diving :lol: They are rattled and are back to the old excuses because they can't give us any credit even when it is due.

No Idea For Nickname

Villa were impressive, very good result for United that.
Bunch of fannies in here, shitting the bed in January
Happens every year. Just pick the next best team to us.

Why does everyone keep mentioning city, they look no better than United to me, move with the times.
they still have the quality and experience to put in a real challenge, United don't.

Take their pens and late jammed goals this season away from them. They're 9 points worse off. Easy. There's no fecking way you can win a league on pure luck alone, or even mount a challenge for one on it. It just baffles me how no c*nt in the media has the bollocks to question the amount of point saving pens these c*nts are getting.
The media want them in the race that's why.