RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
People are going to slag off players left, right and centre. It's going to be carnage, but just stop and think: there's something deeper wrong here than just one or two players playing badly.

Is it psychological? Is it physiological? Will be have to hit rock bottom before we can reforge ourselves? And are we there now?
Becoming a banter football club these days, truly sad stuff.
I’m holding onto the hope the teams we are gonna face in the next month we will raise the game but the front three and Trent have regressed alarmingly , the palace game seems years away at the moment
Nearly switched off after Firmino sliced yet another shot wide - wish I had.
There’s a serious issue here.
There goes the Anfield record. Our season is in serious danger of falling apart. It's absolutely woeful stuff.
The whole team is just gone. Sad to watch.
Proud record at home, gone just like that, with a whimper.
Penalty or not, are we playing for a fecking point at home vs Burnley?
Goddamn, we’re pathetic right now. I think Klopp probably got his subs wrong today. Firmino and Salah contributed less than Ox and Origi. We played noticeably worse with them on the pitch. Firmino’s form has fallen into an abyss.
No idea why some of you are annoyed at the penalty.
Talk of the title is embarrassing now. We are absolute shite, worst I have seen us in god knows how many years.
I cannot even imagine us scoring a goal.
That was so depressing. Everything that can go against us is going.
This season can feck off.

Good GOD he was so fecking made up to give that pen. If that is a pen we should have one every fecking match. Insane.
Ill not name names but some players need to buck up their ideas. One thing being out of form, another thing lapping out of 50 50s and not putting the effort in. Absolutely shite.
That penalty is just a disgrace
We wouldn’t have been given it but it’s a pen...
Not even arsed about this “unbeaten record”, its just another piece of hyperbolic shite to drum up content for Sky and their mates. They’ll spend all week dropping it in wherever they can, Martin Tyler has a semi just thinking about how many times he can discuss it in his next live comms
Sick to death of this season, sat watching with the sound off looking at empty stands and players who all seem fed up, for good reason. The worlds on its arse but let’s keep the money machine rolling
Team is stale. Top 4 will be a struggle
If there ever was a 502 Bad Gateway game, this has to be it.
We're having some bad luck for sure but that happens when you are struggling. This is a crisis no matter what way you cut it. The players don't seem to have much left to give and the imagination, effort and creativity has completely gone.
You need some luck in football, and we're just not getting any. If I was a Burnley fan, to get a 0-0 out of that would be one thing, but for them to win it is just winning the lottery and then some. This season is cursed,
Sometimes I really, really hate football. We'll do well to get top 4 here. NOW can we sign centre half please?
We were shite, no point blaming anyone else. Could say the pen was soft, it was still a pen in this day and age. Seem to have feck all up front at the minute. They said something like we've had 75 attempts on goal in the last 4 games before this match, how many have we scored....

M Bison

Supports
York City
any criticism of Carragher? He was praising Burnley massively in commentary which I imagine hasn’t gone down well!

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Anyone that watched it, was it a legit pen? I’ll laugh even more if their complaints are valid

pav1790