RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
The football gods, having been constipated for a while, have done an almighty dump on our heads.
Well think it's time for another break from football. It's been a blast kids.
Mark my words these performances would not have hapoened had fans been jn the stadiums. No way would players be fannyin about trying to walk it in, pulling out of 50 50s, putting aimless cross in after cross. The crowd would let them know, keep them honest.
Duller than dishwater.

This isn't just our last 4 games though, go back to atletico away
last year and you can see this creeping in.
Think we can all revise our aim to top 4.
May as well go all out for FA cup and CL.
We remind me of Utd under Moyes, keep crossing and hope for the best.
Lack of urgency is astonishing
We were dominated by a carthorse like Ashley Barnes and didn't create 1 clear cut chance
HOW THE feck DOES MANE GET HACKED AFTER KICKING IT OUT OF PLAY AND NO FOUL THEN THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO THEM WITH HARDLY ANY CONTACT AND ITS A PEN??
Too many people here have been spoiled by 2-3 years of absolute brilliance. They need to remember that this sort of thing is pretty normal for most teams.
We have big issues to sort out. Well done Burnley.

Think the Bobby Mane Salah Trio is just not working any more.

Minamino is not the answer. What’s happened to Trent ?
We’re controlling games but our final third play is letting us down.

I was done after Origi missed the sitter. Knew it.
I blame the Throw-in Coach. Not just for this game but for the entire season when we fail to get on the front foot in advanced opportunities. It shouldn't be just about defending from opposition throw-ins, it's about a proper build up and getting the ball in the box for the lads to score.

He needs sortin' out that bloke.
An absurd result, unlucky and undeserved. Shit happens. So long as Klopp shields the players from the rampant bullshit that will be spewed about them over the next weeks, they will survive and thrive.
I was sitting here in agony over this sickening run of form - and let's face it, since the derby, a farcical fecking campaign for reasons out of our control - and out of sheer desperation to find a way to get a grip, I reminded myself that we won the title last season. I'm a bit calmer now.
feck you Mike Dean, feck you Ben Mee, feck you Sean Dyche. RAWK will tear us apart again, I'm sure, but we go onwards and upwards. YAWN
Wow, what a stat according to Sky: most crosses Trent has put in in a game ever and not one complete.
They didn't say whether Prem only.
fecking hell the state of some of the shit posted in here.
Half way through the season and most of your fecking heads have fell off.
Get a fecking grip, you all laughed your tits off winning the CL and the League, best in the world..
Yeah we have had shit luck with injuries, been fecked over by VAR..we've had it all, but get to feck..seriously feck right off if you can't support the team through the storm.
We are Liverpool..stand up, support the fecking reds.
I think we can all see we wont win the title this season.
Top 4 we are in with a chance course we are not out of that.
I think we will beat RB Leipzig so that imo puts us in the QF.
We've had 3 great seasons you cant complain really.
What I dont like is Carra putting the boot in now lets be right we have had terrible injuries which isnt being accounted for.
Torture listening to Carragher commentate on our games
We need to stop putting in aimless crosses to be honest, they're just dealt with so easily. More penetration through the middle is needed, via players like Shaq, Jones, Minamino. Gotta do more quick passing and dribble past players. And place our shots where keeper can't reach it.
We don’t have any confidence unfortunately.
Four years unbeaten to lose to Ashley fecking Barnes. Don’t know where to start so I probably won’t.

Time for a beer.
I saw more crosses today than the Pope does at the Vatican.

eire-red

It's not them bottling their title defence that's so satisfying, it's the hyperbole we had to listen to all last season. They couldn't just win the league, it had to be the "best team ever", "mentality monsters" or whatever the hell that means. Mane, Firmino and Salah were the best front 3 of all time, all the comparisons of Liverpool versus the treble team of '99.

Keane hit the nail on the head, the key to greatness is doing it over and over, and neither City or Liverpool can come close to either the '99 treble team, or the United team in '08.

No Idea For Nickname

Can't say I care. It's not enjoyable.
After scoring 7 against Palace and Bobby looking so sharp how did he fall off a cliff again so soon though. Genuinely just packing the box and waiting for us to aim a cross and hope isn't working, were tailor made to be countered, I'd never believe it until I saw it
I'd say our league is fecked enough we should go all-out for the CL

but what does going "all out" mean tactically or in terms of lineup?

the worrying thing for me is I don't know anymore.

But if there's one manager who can work it out, well, we have him
Easy. Let's just play like Burnley and west brom and see where the season takes us.
I’d go to bed but I know that when I close my eyes all I’m going to see is Pope comfortably catching a floaty cross.
This reminds me of that 02-03 season under Ged when we were title contenders until we lost away at Southampton and we then went 10 games or something mental without a win and looked totally bereft of confidence as we do now.
If I am Klopp I would play Origi again in the next game. And let Salah in around 70th minute with fresh legs.
That is fair to me. Origi earned it. And I hope Wijnaldum just shoot sometimes. Just shoot. Our team did literally trying to walk the ball into the net.
Just remember everything these lads have given you before you turn on them.
Let’s win the FA Cup.
Is right so I can message every happy United twat who has pasted me for the last 15 mins , we go again
Its been kind of depressing watch us play these last couple of games. Something is not right (lack of confidence, lack of creativity, mental fatique maybe) , and I have no idea how Jurgen will fix whatever it is. I know as a fan I am supposed to be ever optimistic but its hard to see how things are going to just all of a sudden get better. Maybe Jota getting back will bring a little spark, but still, we shouldnt be this bad.
Fresh faces required, need to get rid of deadwood, Origi, Ox, Keita, all of them need to be sold. Klopp needs to rethink his approach, we've been figured out.
Origi's chance was golden but let's not forget we didn't even create that, it was an error from the Burnley defender.
We are so bereft of ideas it is scary. Chalk and cheese to a year or so ago.
I think it’s time to pick a book up and feck off for a bit
This form plus social media plus Man Utd is just too much. This will be everywhere you look until Sunday
Record gone, heads gone and title gone.

Goodnight all.

See ya Sunday
Title is over for us now. We clearly aren’t at it this season. Go flat out for the cups now, starting Sunday.
We’re just tired, stale, with a few injuries too.
That was proper pitiful. We're too predictable, too easy to defend against. Our formation has become stale, IMO a combination of the shuffling around of team selection due to injury, fatigue of two full-on seasons and players not being rotated soon enough (again partly a result of injuries) and opposition managers now having a blueprint on how to nullify a Liverpool with lower effectiveness anyway.
If one player stood out for me, it was Shaq. I'm not saying he was Messi or anything, but you could see a freshness of thought in him. He was inventive and positive and looked like he was on his toes. Everyone else looked like they'd just been told their dog had died.
Agree. Played quick and forward football him. Not all perfect mind, but definitely a positive performance.
Mad how you put on Salah and Firmino and the likeliness of scoring a goal becomes smaller.
fecking dry January as well. feck me.
We've been poor since atleti away in terms of creating opportunities.
Mourinho next in the league good luck to the team breaking down that bus

nainaisson

It's mind boggling. He just cleans him out. As clear a penalty as you'll ever see
Not according to Jim Beglin. I'm jealous of people who don't have to listen to his football commentary. His inability to hide his biases like a true professional would is forcing me to listen to the Spanish-speaking broadcast more than I'd like.

Kag

Came in here for the two things: the Crystanbul fan reaction and the Fergie smiling picture covered with laughing emojis.

First was a given. Where is the second one?

No Idea For Nickname

I'm already looking ahead to next season now. Re-group and go again. Still need to ensure top 4. Maybe we get some luck in the CL, and with Jota back we might still have something to look forward to this season, but the league looks fecked now.
Just remember everything these lads have given you before you turn on them.
Good point.
Honestly thought I'd never live to see us win the league and these lads did it for me. And not forgetting the small matter of a Champions League as well.
They've been cruelly fecked by injuries. That fecking Everton game destroyed our season.
You can just imagine how easy it would be to get a ticket right now. Can't even have thay little positive
Just look knackered
Read somewhere about Klopp having the same issues during his time at Dortmund
Seems a physicality issue where the team have just hit a wall
The amount they've given over 2 years is showing
But Klopp made a point in his recent press conference of saying that there's no fatigue in the squad. If it's mental, then sure, but physically the players are fine.
Norwich, Bournemouth, Watford and Atletico pre COVID. Continued this season. Only played well in a handful of games, Wolves, Leic, Palace and Arsenal.
Others have been scraps!
The reality is we are in a scrap for 4th.
Not sure you even have to park a bus against us anymore. You could play without a keeper and we'd still struggle to score.
If I am Klopp, my kind advice to Salah, "I know that you are a nice guy but sometimes, could you please be a bit c*ntish on the pitch? I'll pay for your brothel visit as a manager due to my nicer salary. Just shoot. Let's talk about scoring later. Just shoot first, with your fotballing legs, not the small bottom leg. I love you Salah. I do."
Let’s play a full team at Old Trafford and give United a beating.
I'd play the under 18s and rest the first team for the next few league games.
Let everyone get their breath back and then come back for the cups.
The league is still possible with everyone so close.
We look fecked and being fecked over in every single fecking match is clearly affecting them.
Just think how much sweeter beating them c*nts in the cup will be this Sunday. Pressure is all on them now, be expected to win.
This team was basically completed by selling Coutinho for 140 mill and buying VVD and Allison.

There's nobody in Europe who has the same sort of cash for, say, Salah, and enable us to rebuild the attack. This team might grow old together unfortunately.
My thoughts entirely, which is why I am saying we are in a unique situation in comparison to the likes of City and United
As someone else in this thread said, if Origi is the answer then what the feck is the question? Even in the state we're currently in he should be nowhere near the starting XI.
Yes because our other attackers are scoring loads of goals at the moment aren't they?
A really rough fixture list after United
We’ll probably do better against the more attacking teams to be fair
That Moyes United game at Fulham that we used to take the piss out of - we've done the same, except we've spread it over a month.
They at least scored!!
Haha. The amount of times that game pops into my head when we just keep doing those crosses is unreal. Glad someone else remembers those days

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
They seem a bit too realistic, it's annoying. It's much better for them to expect Kloppo to turn it around and then they'd finish their customary pre-Kloppo 6th or 7th than this boring resignation to being shite.

Lee565

Their run of bad form started the minute klopp started moaning about tv scheduling and kick off times.