RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Don Juan Matus

That team is specifically picked to feck up our chances of getting 4th if possible. Leicester in it next season won't be a threat if it came to a head to head. Added benefit of starving Liverpool of a bit of cash.
[QUOTE

Without a shadow of a doubt. I knew ole was petty but this is next level. Absolutely thrown the league

][/QUOTE]

[ They should be docked points for fielding a team like that! /QUOTE]

[ That is what's called small time, but that's where they are at. What a fall they have had, incredible. /QUOTE]

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Oh, boy.

Today’s version of victimization is absolutely glorious.

Yep, the huge nosedive in shiteness has left them having to do this. No other manager would do it but this guy has a huge petty chip on his shoulder
Basically this Utd fan intervention has ended up hurting us massively.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
They and all Liverpool fans should direct their anger towards our terrible finishing against Newcastle/Leeds, and the run of 6 home defeats in a row, not United being forced to rotate due to a ridiculous fixture schedule.
Are you our JonnoWhite?

Spark

They and all Liverpool fans should direct their anger towards our terrible finishing against Newcastle/Leeds, and the run of 6 home defeats in a row, not United being forced to rotate due to a ridiculous fixture schedule.
You're doing it wrong.

Red Stone

Yes, Ole clearly makes all his decisions based on what will annoy the lunatics on RAWK the most. For his next trick, he's going to win the league next season. Not for his own personal glory or anything. Just to piss them off.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Classy response. Fair play.

Irwin99

If the roles were reversed I'd be saying exactly the same as you if our fan base was pissed off.

As ridiculous as it may sound Liverpool should use this as motivation to beat us on Thursday and with Leicester's remaining fixtures it's stupid to be defeatist at this point. I'm not even sure Leicester will beat our second team to be honest :lol:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
That team is specifically picked to feck up our chances of getting 4th if possible. Leicester in it next season won't be a threat if it came to a head to head. Added benefit of starving Liverpool of a bit of cash.
I knew ole was petty but this is next level. Absolutely thrown the league
That is what's called small time, but that's where they are at. What a fall they have had, incredible.
For the amount they've spent and the few injuries they have they really don't have much squad depth.
After getting soft penalties all season, tonight you can guarantee that United will have a stonewaller turned down and not overruled by VAR.
And yet some folks on here didn't think Ole would pick a team to screw our chances of top 4

mu4c_20le

It's the way he says it as if he just discovered something that no one else in the room had thought about :lol:

prateik

We need to lose this, win at the weekend and hope Leicester dont regret dropping all 3 points against Newcastle.. seriously.. Leicester have fecked up big time..

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Please post the replies if we beat Leicester :lol: Love to see how they backtrack out of that one.
Either they ignore it, or they will have a breakdown like "we do not stand a chance against that United squad next season" :devil:

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
Always the victims...

The closest form of punishment they received was to play 3 games in 5 days.

That has somehow led to 'punish Liverpool by playing weakened team to ensure Leicester win and then play strong team against Liverpool'

pascell

Fair play mate, can't see many Liverpool fans agreeing with your view.

crossy1686

career ending
The only bit of sense being spoken in here by a Liverpool fan

Bwuk

If Liverpool are reliant on us beating Leicester for them to get 4th, then that says it all.

Moonwalker

I'm hoping for a big resurgence from this one. May it become the proud thread that it used to be, restoring some much needed sanity in these difficult times.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Peak delusion here...

Thing is I think like a lot of fans we know top 4 is a slim chance anyway, but it always surprises you sometimes seeing where a managers head is at. Could you ever envisage Ferguson throwing the league with a few games left?

We always laugh at how low they have fallen, no league in about a decade, no CL in, well they hardly won that anyway, but I really think us being league champions and winning our 6th CL has ruined them. Funny but sad.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
They are jinxing us so much now, i'm sure we're going to win!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
There’s a Manc on there with 214 posts saying shit like this...

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. 4 matches in 8 days, Ole played the hand he was dealt. Still wouldn't be surprised if we got a result against Leicester.

As to your latter comment, I'll be laughing when Liverpool fails to qualify for CL. Hmm, 6th... I remember what that felt like once.
Who is ‘MancEunuchian?!?’ Fess up!

Rojow

They were happy with this at the beginning. 4 matches in a few dats. They never thought about how it would affect them.

Idiots.

Vanrouge

I think Klopper76 exists just so we don't think all Liverpool fans are batshit conspiracists, but what's so funny about RAWK is that they're calling United "small time" while thinking a professional football manager (who incidentally has had great success over Liverpool as both player and a coach) is literally throwing a game to get one over on their poor victimized club because he has a "chip on his shoulder." Hmm. I wonder which of these things is "small time": coach rotating a team that has to play three games in five days or fanbase who thinks everything is about them. The irony.

ChaddyP

this game is such a win win for us. Win we are delighted that the young lads and reserve team did well, lose and at least we got to see some players we dont get to normally see and also piss off pool fans

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Somebody tell them to take more than 0 points at home to Brighton, Fulham and Burnley before moaning about other teams ruining their season

SinNombre

Please post the replies if we beat Leicester :lol: Love to see how they backtrack out of that one.
Just for this one glorious day, Bruno Pogba and Cavani are suddenly good players, while they call them shit the remaining 364 days.

Backtracking comes as natural as stealing hubcaps for the clowns on rawk.

Vanrouge

Just for this one glorious day, Bruno Pogba and Cavani are suddenly good players, while they call them shit the remaining 364 days.

Backtracking comes as natural as stealing hubcaps for the clowns on rawk.
This is an excellent point. How can it matter if we rotate when our players are all "shite" anyway?