RAWK goes into Meltdown 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Haha, what a joke of a thread! We're actually ecstatic over on RAWK. You beat us with 12 men against 10 today in yet another joke of a game where the ref decided the outcome but we don't care - Kenny is back. The look on Ferguson's face at the end of the game said it all. LOL!

LOL!

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Stupid Roy, he just can't motivate their otherwise world class better than United in every position team.

They need to get rid of him and bring Kenny in, that'll sort it all out.

:lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
"Blackpool actually are a better football playing side than us. feck me."

"Relegation is a real worry now."

"Typical Liverpool performance really, Hodgson being here or not. Big time Charlie performance against Manchester United and then the disappearing act tonight after 2:30 minutes.

It's a huge concern."

"We're still poor. Very very very fustrating!!!!!!"

"This is the worst shower of shite i have ever seen in all my years supporting Liverpool, an absolute joke they are"

:lol:

olesmyhero

Emmy Moses
I seem to recall a RAWKer saying that he didn't care if they lose every match from now on because Kenny was back and he'd take them to the top. 2 games in and so far, it doesn't look like he'll win a lot of games.

Bearded but no genius

But he's so smart, he doesn't wait until the last 15 minutes to make important attacking substitutions like the stupid Hodgson does.

76' Dirk Kuyt off for Jonjo Shelvey

85' Christian Poulsen off for David N'Gog

Bearded but no genius

I seem to recall a RAWKer saying that he didn't care if they lose every match from now on because Kenny was back and he'd take them to the top. 2 games in and so far, it doesn't look like he'll win a lot of games.
That wasn't RAWK. That was our very own Sam.G, who declared he'd "earned the right" to lose every game until the end of the season.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I bet UEFA are busy trying to come up with some special dispensation to let the dirties play in Europe next season.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
We played a lot better tonight, and I like the way we were trying to play, a passing moving fluid game, but unfortunately some of the players either were struggling to keep up with it or struggling to understand it. A lot of it is down to the players, make no mistake, but the tactics and style of football was a lot lot better.

Wow. Standards have reached such a low. That was considered a "lot lot better". :eek:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The players arent good enough.No use saying much.
Kenny tried to make us play good football.
The effort was there.But we are so so poor at the back.
These players aren't good enough. feck we need some new blood.
it's not the manager any more :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Made some mistakes tonight Kenny (how Jovanovic stayed on for 90 minutes Ill never know) but where we are now is due to 3 years of mismanagement by Hicks of Gillett, 18 months of awful signings by Rafael Benitez and 6 months of terrible signings and tactics by Roy Hodgson.

A bastion of mediocrity those 4 people have turned us into.
You really are a piece of work. To lump Rafa in with with the other 3. Unbelievable.
Don't you talk bad about Rafa!!

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Not too concerned, we're playing the ball on the ground and doing it well up to in and around that box. It'll come, the rust will be shaken off and we'll be flying you'll see.
Its ONNNNNNN

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Unfortunately. The system was alright today. The passing really bad. Really, really bad.
no. we got rid of roy too late.
the rot has set in and we need time to get it out of the system
I love how When Roy came in nothing was Rafa's fault but now Roy has gone this still his fault!

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
:lol: I can't believe they're still blaming Hodgson!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I feel sorry for Kenny :(
But not Roy :rolleyes:

Point proven, no sympathy for Roy, fact he had same sack of shit players to work with as KENNY.

The managers aint at fault, the standard of players we have is mid table going on relegation in parts, Jesus could manager this shite and still not get us playing well. Fans are deluded.
one for the ban list...

pauldyson1uk

how many times are these deluded idiots going to blame the ref.

Bent ref!

Repeated Blackpool fouls and not even a warning and now a blatant handball and a yellow card on Torres!

and another

Yep, we found another home ref here. He's not made many poor decisions in fairness but inconsistent with the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.