RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Is them celebrating your manager going out much different to you celebrating your neighbours winning the title?
We were celebrating you losing after talking utter nonsense and deluded things in build up. Kindly refer your tagline for proof. Also, stop telling us what to say about RAWKites. Clearly you like them and agree with them as you are defending them constantly. Better go post there and we will make sure your posts make way into this thread.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
We were celebrating you losing after talking utter nonsense and deluded things in build up. Kindly refer your tagline for proof. Also, stop telling us what to say about RAWKites. Clearly you like them and agree with them as you are defending them constantly. Better go post there and we will make sure your posts make way into this thread.
I haven't told you to stop saying anything?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Giggsforever said:
He was banned here and he has also been banned a couple of times at RAWK.
Andy eventually became too RAWKish even for RAWK. A great loss to comedy fans everywhere, I still miss his threads like "Remember those things we had when we were kids?" & "Milk Floats: A Public Menace." Annnnd also his posts about how he'd travelled the cosmos before settling in 'the best city in the world' where everyone was so friendly that they'd immediately made him feel like he was at home...which possibly meant that they conducted Operation Anfield in his house.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I haven't told you to stop saying anything?
OK, If you have problem with something said about Liverpool, take it up in relevant thread. This thread is to laugh at RAWKites and not on what we did and compare. Nobody matches RAWK in delusion and bitterness over whole internet. I think you yourself are or should be well aware how much we generally appreciated job Rodgers' team did.

Revan

Assumptionman
It's really not.

What sort of football forum won't let its posters discuss the very real possibility of their star player leaving?

You could just about forgive the heavy moderation if it weeded out the spastics, but it encourages an extreme mentality if anything. Toe the line or feck off.
They let people discuss it, but only in one thread. They have strict rules of not derailing threads (for example the LVG thread got locked now for some time because me and Cantona were fighting with some LFC posters and had nothing to do with LVG). For that I said that it is heavily moderated, which is a think I don't like there. Otherwise, it is decent.

Tarrou

My favourite recently was when they locked the LVG thread because too many people were calling him a genius :lol:

Mindhunter

Is them celebrating your manager going out much different to you celebrating your neighbours winning the title?
Yes it is. We play in the same league. Feeling happy about your rivals' yet to join manager going out of a World Cup (which is an international tournament, FYI) at the semi-final stage is typical RAWKish behavior.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
What about their love for Kuyt, surely that was a conflict of interest for them.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
If anything, they should be sad. It will give him more time to organize United.
It gives him 1 more day?

There's a lot of stuff to take the piss out from RAWK, I always find this thread a funny read but this isn't one. Considering they consider you to be perhaps their biggest rivals, it isn't surprising that they wouldn't want your new manager to be starting the job as a World cup winner and would therefore take pleasure in his team being knocked out.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
It gives him 1 more day?

There's a lot of stuff to take the piss out from RAWK, I always find this thread a funny read but this isn't one. Considering they consider you to be perhaps their biggest rivals, it isn't surprising that they wouldn't want your new manager to be starting the job as a World cup winner and would therefore take pleasure in his team being knocked out.
3 days, I suppose. They'll leave Brazil today probably. Is the final Saturday?

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Oh aye. I forgot about that. The time difference here means I've not watched any of this world cup. Totally out of touch.

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
What about their love for Kuyt, surely that was a conflict of interest for them.
I dunno Cesc. I'd be more afraid as a united fan to see LVG playing Kuyt. Whilst the chap is a decent footballer he's no right winger for a world cup semi final!

A1X

I dunno Cesc. I'd be more afraid as a united fan to see LVG playing Kuyt. Whilst the chap is a decent footballer he's no right winger for a world cup semi final!
His passing yesterday was the worst I've seen from a player at this world cup. Truly diabolical.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I didn't see a single full game. just bits of England - Italy and Japan - Ivory Coast.
Can't wait for the new season.
United and this thread should be a lot of fun.

Waltraute

She-Devil
:lol:

I think it's time for a classic --

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=73370.0

Faith, hope and raw human will are abstract concepts. Not being tangible, their power, strictly speaking, is not measurable. Within the legendary hymn of Liverpool Football Club these concepts do appear, however, to have evolved a medium capable, when the circumstances demand it, of harnessing a rare collective power that passes from crowd to manager and player. It is the focal point where the entire history and tradition of the club come together to weld with the present. The communion so forged is occasionally wielded to astonishing effect, realising objectives apparently dead and buried. Olympiakos, Juventus and Chelsea had previously suffered at its hands. Now a magnificent AC Milan team in rampant first half form and seemingly home and dry felt the full impact of the Liverpudlian communion and in the end it proved too powerful even for them to handle.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Am I in the twilight zone? Do People not realise that almost every Liverpool related tweets and post's from RAWK the last three pages is either a parody or ironic?
What? They are in my family and I also sit amongst a shitload of them in my office!...YES they really do say things like this! For example, whilst chatting about transfers today I asked "what do you think of Bony?" They were turning their noses up and slagging him off, basically sneering about anyone signing him, I then went on to tell them that they were in talks to sign him..Literally minutes later were bigging him up to be better than Fowler or Owen and a natural replacement for Torres...seriously minutes later!! REALLY!! It's fecking entertainment of the highest quality!

Waltraute

She-Devil
What? They are in my family and I also sit amongst a shitload of them in my office!...YES they really do say things like this! For example, whilst chatting about transfers today I asked "what do you think of Bony?" They were turning their noses up and slagging him off, basically sneering about anyone signing him, I then went on to tell them that they were in talks to sign him..Literally minutes later were bigging him up to be better than Fowler or Owen and a natural replacement for Torres...seriously minutes later!! REALLY!! It's fecking entertainment of the highest quality!
Do not shatter Giggsforever's dream that all of this is just a long con by Plech.

As each successive bridge was crossed, the self-realisation and awareness of the intrinsic magnitude of the club seemed to grow amongst all connected with it. Fans who in recent years had come to regard the club’s rightful place on the top table of greatness as somewhat more symbolic than authentic began once more unfurling their banners and slogans of peerless tradition with a swagger. It spelt out something more than mere symbolism and history. League form may well have been continuing on its wildly erratic journey but nothing was going to spoil the European adventure while it lasted. It was as if Europe’s sleeping football giant had suddenly unscrambled the code to some secret scrolls confirming exactly who it was. Exactly what it stood for. A vibrancy was gathering pace. Liverpool Football Club was reaffirming itself to itself. The next stage would see it reaffirming itself to everyone else. Most pertinently, the rest of Europe.

Cina sucks

On probation. Man Utd'll Never Walk Alone
Christ. Some bloke actually sat there for ages writing that shite. What a waste of time.

Waltraute

She-Devil
Christ. Some bloke actually sat there for ages writing that shite. What a waste of time.
He was was reaffirming himself to himself, Derek. The next stage would see him reaffirming himself to everyone else, by posting on RAWK.

Try categorizing it and you are almost inevitably doomed to failure as its sheer outrageousness invites more questions than answers. Did it really happen? If so, how? Assuming it did, where does it slot into the overall LFC pantheon?

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
From the van Gaal thread:

manc stream of consciousness the last seven days

"Louis Van Gaal he hates Scousers, they're fewming that he's gonna win the World Cup, the Scousers are fewming, these Scouse bastards can't handle tactical genius, our Louis, tactical Scouse hating genius, he's shown his genius in beating Costa Rica, he's going to win the World Cup and they'll be fewming, then he's gonna come to Old Trafford and knock that fraud Brendan Rodgers down a peg or two, fewming Scousers.......awwww no fecking hell the Argie bastards just knowcked tactical genius out I'm fewming the Scousers are laughing at us now oh god its just like Moyes all over again may as well drown myself in the ship canal Scouse bastards........."