Real Madrid v Liverpool | Champions League Final (May 26th, 2018)

ManUtd1999

Liverpool had to score when they had the initiative in the first 25-30 minuets of the game. Real is lethal in the 2nd half again.

kps88

3 CLs in a row is ridiculous. Didn't think I'd ever see it done.

el3mel

That's too bad.
I have been in shocked since first half. Only Karius having a blinder have soften the blow a little bit.

All the reports are pointing that he's going to be away for 7-8 weeks which means no WC. Nightmare. I have been waiting for this tournament for years and years and when we finally qualify we lose Salah just prior to it. It's as we'll never get anything good happening in our favor. Feck off football.

Abizzz

Pff all you people pitying Karius.

I reckon he got what he deserved with that hair cut.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Klopp not being a sore loser. Strange.

walkinhop

Yes dislocated shoulder in the 1970 World Cup semi-final. Different era of football and he was a sweeper iirc. You can't play on with that kind of injury in this day and age, especially as a forward with defenders all over you at every opportunity.
Yeah, i just had his name on the back of my mind when I saw Salah go down the second time. Wasn't sure if i got it right.

Silas

Did anyone see Bale's interview? Seemed like he was angling for a move.
@SS

There is no way Salah will be remembered over Bale and Karius, even for a week let alone years later.
I do think he's been overshadowed now. Liverpool fans won't let go of it though. :p

el3mel

Was similar to last year's one. Juve gave it a good go but Real Madrid stepped it up last half hour and that was that.

Madrid's mentality is incredible in the CL. Know if only they showed their domestic competitions a bit more respect and win a treble or something...
Last season wasn't as predictable as this at least. Some were giving Juve some chance prior to final. This was just very predictable and the match itself was boring.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Feck me, I detest both of these sides. But at least we are spared the scouse wank fest in the press.
And the gloating from LFC fans, RAWKites etc. Pitch full of cnuts though, with Ramos being one of the biggest.

JamesO

Supports
Liverpool
Well the better team won in the end. Game changed once Salah went off as up to then we were looking dangerous. From then on Madrid got control of the game.

Even though he's made 2 howlers I'm not gonna get too down on Karius as he's played well since becoming number 1. Am glad the decisive goal was the overhead though. Makes it a little easier to take.

Klopp knows what we need and I doubt this will change anything. The lack of quality on the ball in midfield is always gonna be a problem at the highest level.

Congrats to Madrid and their fans on here. Least I don't have to worry about getting caught in the cull if we'd won! :lol:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Think I resigned myself to defeat when Salah went off.

Madrid deserves it after that but that’s a horrible way to lose. I thought the back four was pretty good for the most part and what can you do about Bale’s first goal? Incredible and one for the history books.

Kroos and Modric were brilliant, Ronaldo wasn’t.

I’m disappointed but it doesn’t hurt as much as I thought it would. I think I’d convinced myself it was over when Salah went off. I hope he and Carvajal make the World Cup.

Congrats to Madrid. Deserved winners and Zidane is a hell of a coach.

We need to improve our midfield options.

GM K

Okay Bale, you have won it all in Madrid, now come over to Old Trafford and drag United to the title.

DevilRed

How many fecking cry babies play for this dipper side? fecking karius bawling his eyes out :lol:

salah hurt his shoulder and he is crying too :lol:

fecking bunch of poofs.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I have been in shocked since first half. Only Karius having a blinder have soften the blow a little bit.

All the reports are pointing that he's going to be away for 7-8 weeks which means no WC. Nightmare. I have been waiting for this tournament for years and years and when we finally qualify we lose Salah just prior to it. It's as we'll never get anything good happening in our favor. Feck off football.
Yeah, I don't think Ramos should ever travel to Egypt. That was pure intent from him. Gutted for you mate.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Last season wasn't as predictable as this at least. Some were giving Juve some chance prior to final. This was just very predictable and the match itself was boring.
Salah injury killed Liverpool, just one of those things.

redshaw

Madrid staff seem more appreciative of Bale than his team mates sadly.

Unam333

Thank God this is over. Liverpool winning the CL again... horrible. Thank you Real.

PoTMS

Don't worry Hendo lad, you'll get to hold the big one up on July 15.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!

You from Egypt then. That sucks.

DevilRed

Well the better team won in the end. Game changed once Salah went off as up to then we were looking dangerous. From then on Madrid got control of the game.

Even though he's made 2 howlers I'm not gonna get too down on Karius as he's played well since becoming number 1. Am glad the decisive goal was the overhead though. Makes it a little easier to take.

Klopp knows what we need and I doubt this will change anything. The lack of quality on the ball in midfield is always gonna be a problem at the highest level.

Congrats to Madrid and their fans on here. Least I don't have to worry about getting caught in the cull if we'd won! :lol:
With or without salah you would have lost. The better team won, without even getting out of 2nd gear.

Your bumrush tactics worked for about 25-30 minutes then the better team took over.