Real Madrid v Liverpool | Champions League Final (May 26th, 2018)

PeteManic

If Bale is talking about leaving then it's because they need the No.11 shirt free. Looks like Neymar is Madrid then.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Thought ye might have pulled it off when Mané scored. The best I've seen Lovren play for ye I think and Robertson was very good. Ultimately their midfield was a step above yours and Lallana couldn't replace Salah. If ye had a player that could replace Salah and a couple of midfielders that could stand up to the Real midfield I think the result would have been different.
Lallana was like playing with 10 men.

Cpt.Here

Supports
Bayern Munich
Europe is too stupid to stop an average Real, seriously.
Nearly the same team since 2013. Benzema is everything but undisputed. Plays final and scores. Bale didn't make many games this season, comes in, scores twice. Everything is working. Even if they don't play good they always can rely on their opponents blackouts. Salah didn't miss a single game this season due to an injury but it surely needed to happen today...
Football sucks.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Man, it's inexplicable the mistakes by Karius. Must have been super nervous or something. Surely it's the worst performance from a player in the CL final? Terrible.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
We need a Gerrard slip trophy gif but Karius CL version

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Man, it's inexplicable the mistakes by Karius. Must have been super nervous or something. Surely it's the worst performance from a player in the CL final? Terrible.
Inexplicable to the point of being suspicious if you ask me. A performance as bad as that requires investigation.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Madrid don’t deserve any respect, flukiest performance in CL history.

Ronaldo was a ghost for this match and the two matches against Bayern.

DonnieDarko

Supports
Liverpool
We've lost, which was quite exxpected since Salah injury. But we generally did well. Both teams had little chances, and our back 4 was actually decent, making a few last man tackles and not allowing a lot. Karius cost us in the end. No Salah could fix what he did wrong.
I'm disappointed of course, but we'll get better. But for now - it's your party guys, enjoy.

TheReligion

Abusive
Best team won. Would have be a travesty if Liverpool had won the CL.

The Gods aligned thankfully and all that luck they had in the early stages evened itself out.

Allez fecking Allez you gang of cnuts.

JDoe

Supports
Bayern
Probably worst performance of a keeper in a final ever. Shocking! Real played really well after Salah went off too. Their depth is just incredible.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
The lunatic running on the pitch saved more goals than Karius.

DevilRed

Cant say I dont envy madrid.

Its almost routine for them now. Serial winners.

We need to get back to that level. Financially we have the means to do so. Now if we can put the personnel together and sign the best players just like they did.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
They won. They deserve the cup. That’s it.

ZAGREB RED

Sheer and utter schadenfreude tonight after that to accompany the sense of relief....I almost felt sorry for Karius and Liverpool, it lasted all of about half a second, if that. Lovely.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Inexplicable to the point of being suspicious if you ask me. A performance as bad as that requires investigation.
Oh I can't believe he'd do anything dodgey like that. I can understand the suspicion though...it was just weird.

Lyricist

Haha did anyone see that Ramos elbowed Karius 2 minutes prior to his first mistake?

Usually that means nothing, but with Ramos and his CL final history, you’ve got to think Ramos played a part! :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Madrid don’t deserve any respect, flukiest performance in CL history.

Ronaldo was a ghost for this match and the two matches against Bayern.
They comfortably saw Liverpool off without ever looking like hitting medium gear! Imagine if Ronaldo had turned up!

cyberman

That would ruin a season for me. I wouldn't care how well we played to get there, it's a kick in the balls, what if moment that would linger all summer.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
That would ruin a season for me. I wouldn't care how well we played to get there, it's a kick in the balls, what if moment that would linger all summer.
That’s weird, it hasn’t ruined anything for me.