Real Madrid v Liverpool | Champions League Final (May 26th, 2018)

Mercurial

Bale is hugely disappointed in the interview that he didn't start, says he wants to play every week and see what happens in the summer.

cyberman

That’s weird, it hasn’t ruined anything for me.
You're a better man than me.
If you were outplayed I would say its easier but Salah going off coupled with Karius would ruin me.
I was annoyed in 2011 because I though VDS should have saved Messi goal just after halftime never mind this!

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55
Thanks for the feeling. Also several other posters said the same to me during the incident but I wasn't even concentrating so thanks to anyone who felt how big a blow like this for us. For other countries it won't be a big of a problem a player missing WC but for us missing Salah is a nightmare. He's the reason we even qualified to start with. I can't imagine his feeling now if it's proved that he'll really miss.

For Ramos he has been getting completely destroyed by Egyptians on twitter since the incident. Real will become one of the most hated clubs here after this I believe.

Don't remind me again. :(
Really hope it's not that serious and he's fit for the WC

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Cristiano Ronaldo just said "it was good to play for real madrid". Past tense.

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
What a fantastic result and a brilliant night. A great way to close out the season.

the lord.

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
Bit of an anti-climax. Just proved Liverpool without their talismanic best player are worse than a full strength Real Madrid.

Talk about a twist.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The pain on Gerrard's face when they keep showing the Bale goal :lol:

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Bit of an anti-climax. Just proved Liverpool without their talismanic best player are worse than a full strength Real Madrid.

Talk about a twist.
Madrid were without Ronaldo so I would say it was a fair reflection. Madrid have a Salah level player on the bench and bring him on to win the game for them.

Levels.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Henderson crying his eyes out. I love this game! :drool:
It's been a stressy ride watching them smash all and sundry to get to the final.
But losing in the final is the ultimate reward!

Well played to all of those who kept their "they'll never win it" faith going

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well after all that we still have 2 Champions Leagues and they're still on 1 , :lol:
:lol:

But on a serious note, we can probably match 5 eventually, but if they'd got to 6 you'd have to wonder about ever matching it!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
You're a better man than me.
If you were outplayed I would say its easier but Salah going off coupled with Karius would ruin me.
I was annoyed in 2011 because I though VDS should have saved Messi goal just after halftime never mind this!
Football is full of what if’s. We weren’t good enough after the injury and injuries are a part of the game that all sides have to deal with. Madrid would’ve copped without Ronaldo and that’s what top sides have to do. We have to hope that Klopp develops a squad that learns how to do that.

It’s still just a sport anyway. I always remind myself of that when nights like this happen. The world keeps on spinning etc.

I hope Salah gets to go to Russia. He deserves to be there.

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
Madrid were without Ronaldo so I would say it was a fair reflection. Madrid have a Salah level player on the bench and bring him on to win the game for them.

Levels.
Who knows. The way things were going while Salah was on the pitch Bale may have been coming on 0-3 down.

RedNed77

That’s weird, it hasn’t ruined anything for me.
I genuinely don’t understand how you can be so sadistic as to be on here after that. I don’t know whether to commend you on it or call a doctor. If that had been us, I would be nowhere near he internet or football at all until the World Cup.