Real Time With Bill Maher

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Posters are surprised Maher brings on a guest and doesn't challenge nonsense/differences?

He allowed asshats like Coulter and Issa on his show and never called them out for their blatant bullshit. It's about ratings and soundbites.
Bill Maher helped jumpstart the careers of Coulter and Malkin.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I thought it was good Maher had Milo on. His übergay alt-right schtick predictably flopped when confronted with rational, reason based arguments and as a result, I doubt we'll be seeing much more of Milo on mainstream shows.

VP

How the feck has this Milo guy become so big? It's so obvious he's just a blatant WUM.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
I thought it was good Maher had Milo on. His übergay alt-right schtick predictably flopped when confronted with rational, reason based arguments and as a result, I doubt we'll be seeing much more of Milo on mainstream shows.
You have too much faith in people it never works like that. Ann Coulter has carved out a 20 year career as a pundit.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
You have too much faith in people it never works like that. Ann Coulter has carved out a 20 year career as a pundit.
She's more mainstream than he is though - many of her policies are grounded in actual conservatism. Milo is just a provocateur without a coherent ideology.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
How the feck has this Milo guy become so big? It's so obvious he's just a blatant WUM.
It's kind of annoying he's managed to wrangle so much attention for himself. Ever since his Twitter got banned he's been scrambling for relevance and platform after platform now gives it to him.

His whole gimmick is incredibly predictable once you've seen it about twice too; insult liberal leftists, makes an outrageous statement on PC mixed in with something more ordinary and reasonable, goad the opposition into being outraged at something you've said, and use it as evidence people don't allow you to say what you want. Annoying people fall for it. I'd like to see someone rip him apart on other political matters, such as economic ones etc, because it's quite clear he's rehearsed well in one area but knows feck all about others.

Fener1907

It's kind of annoying he's managed to wrangle so much attention for himself. Ever since his Twitter got banned he's been scrambling for relevance and platform after platform now gives it to him.

His whole gimmick is incredibly predictable once you've seen it about twice too; insult liberal leftists, makes an outrageous statement on PC mixed in with something more ordinary and reasonable, goad the opposition into being outraged at something you've said, and use it as evidence people don't allow you to say what you want. Annoying people fall for it. I'd like to see someone rip him apart on other political matters, such as economic ones etc, because it's quite clear he's rehearsed well in one area but knows feck all about others.
He's also intentionally created an odd image for himself in order to automatically avoid being taken to task on issues. He'll be the self-hating gay one minute, but he'll have no problem advertising it the next to avoid any criticism about his views. He's willing to adopt many other different personas to give himself the upper hand. He really is best ignored.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster

Don't often agree with Greenwald but he's looking to have a point here. The big liberal snowflakes that are CPAC have decided to rescind their invitation to Yiannopoulos, good to know child abuse is the step too far for them.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi

Don't often agree with Greenwald but he's looking to have a point here. The big liberal snowflakes that are CPAC have decided to rescind their invitation to Yiannopoulos, good to know child abuse is the step too far for them.
Ann Coulter called John Edwards a Faggot at the 2007 CPAC conference.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Breitbart are apparently considering firing Milo after the paedo remarks.....

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

fecking libtard snowflakes at Breibart and their censorship. Is our culture so PC now that we can't even talk about a good old session of paedophilia?

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
His "wondering aloud" about paedophilia is probably less materially harmful than his other harassment campaigns (since it's unlikely to change anything), but it's the most embarrassing thing, enough to get him ostracized it seems.

Minimalist

I think Milo represents the Alt-Right pretty well actually. Dismiss real facts, create your own - call anyone who challenges you a '****' and spend 10 minutes after talking about 'special snowflakes' that you just love to 'trigger'.

I've seen so many of these alt-right types saying the fact the panel told him to 'feck off' was proof he 'triggered' them. Because you know, apparently him calling them 'idiots' to start with should just be ignored and responding to that is poor 'leftist' debate.

It's old and boring but he has a lot of followers despite the simplicity - similar to Trump.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout

When Breitbart are taking the moral high-ground over you then you know it's fecking bad.:lol:

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
This is so well deserved.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Hopefully he can just fade into obscurity now. People like him, Coulter, Morgan and Hopkins should be denied a platform.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
What did the guy say about pedophila? wasn't he himself abused as child by someone?
Said something along the lines of it being okay for people to be attracted to/have relationships with 13-year old's or something along those lines.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
And this shows that at this point pedophilia is the only thing people will not "gotta hear both sides". Literally the only thing. Only national TV just a few days ago he said transgender people were mentally deranged and made up sexual assault stats just a few days ago and plenty of people were cool with it.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
And this shows that at this point pedophilia is the only thing people will not "gotta hear both sides". Literally the only thing. Only national TV just a few days ago he said transgender people were mentally deranged and made up sexual assault stats just a few days ago and plenty of people were cool with it.
It's almost tempting to believe that he's actually out to discredit the alt-right people.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Said something along the lines of it being okay for people to be attracted to/have relationships with 13-year old's or something along those lines.
Maybe he's just really into ancient Greek culture. He is Greek, right?

#Trumper Apologist

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's all going pear-shaped for 'philo.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Just went on his fb page, I'm cracking up with laughter.

His supporters are so fecking stupid (yep I said it). I have never trolled before and generally prefer to avoid conflict if possible, I just don't see the need for it. The urge to tell all his crying, angry supporters that they're being triggered though.....

If Brietbart also drop him, I wonder how he and his supporters will frame that? Bannon the communist just can't handle the truth?

I've gone through worse. This will not defeat me.
:lol:

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I have no idea who this person is

Can anyone summarise him and why he is suddenly in the news?