g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia)

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
You only have to study one of them and then from that point on any time you aim at one or find a track it shows you.

A tip for the bigger animals is to lasso them and reel them in and knife them and that will guarantee a perfect pelt
Cool. Perhaps i'll give this hunting lark another go. As i said earlier in this thread, i'm not really into the story missions and much prefer just wondering around doing random shit.

beedoubleyou

So I can see hotels in different towns like Rhodes, but the only one I seem to be able to go in is the one in Valentine.

Long way to keep going for a bath. Any ideas? Feels like I'm doing something thick here.

beedoubleyou

Just rode straight into a stranger and the motherfecker tried to shoot my horse.

Beat him to death with my hands. Leave my Arabian alone.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I have spent a few days crossing Ambarino. From east to west. The west is especially complicated. With lots of snow. I felt like Di Caprio in The Covenant.
In this type of games I like to adopt profiles.
I did it with the camera in first person,walking and hunting a lot.
To get used can be difficult in the beginning and it's easy to get dizzy if there are many enemies, but the immersion is great.
My TV is a garbage, but with a good TV, in the dark, with headphones and several hours without interruptions must be wonderful.
I'm in episode three and I still have not started with legendary animals or treasures.
With respect to GTA I like the bounty system, and that feeling that I can't get the law off my tail.
The problem is that death means nothing, just losing a little money. I'd like a more extreme game mode.
Now I established in Lemoine's swamps,fishing and in my favorite profile, very crazy cowboy, without compassion, stealing and killing everything, even horses and dogs and then escaping to the fence.
You were right about the controls.Now I am more agile to kill 6 o 7 enemies while using the wheel

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
So I can see hotels in different towns like Rhodes, but the only one I seem to be able to go in is the one in Valentine.

Long way to keep going for a bath. Any ideas? Feels like I'm doing something thick here.
You can usually bath in Saloons.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
So i've fully upgraded the camp with everything bar the rowboat, but that's not even an option, and i'm still in chapter 2, no glitching done, raised the money through pure exploration.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I have spent a few days crossing Ambarino. From east to west. The west is especially complicated. With lots of snow. I felt like Di Caprio in The Covenant.
To get used can be difficult in the beginning and it's easy to get dizzy if there are many enemies, but the immersion is great.
My TV is a garbage, but with a good TV, in the dark, with headphones and several hours without interruptions must be wonderful.
I'm in episode three and I still have not started with legendary animals or treasures.
With respect to GTA I like the bounty system, and that feeling that I can't get the law off my tail.
The problem is that death means nothing, just losing a little money. I'd like a more extreme game mode.
Now I established in Lemoine's swamps,fishing and in my favorite profile, very crazy cowboy, without compassion, stealing and killing everything, even horses and dogs and then escaping to the fence.
You were right about the controls.Now I am more agile to kill 6 o 7 enemies while using the wheel
What would you rather have happen. Start all over like on sonic back in the day ?

The dreaded Game Over !
:lol:

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Steven Strait, you mean

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
D'Angelo you, know? On a Red Dead game! It's so good too

Chairman Steve

Caught the Legendary Coyote, Found 2 O’Driscoll strongholds and made a tonne from looting, Found and killed some weird hermit lady and her attack dogs... I found a KKK meeting too but couldn’t be assed to fight them at the time. This game really does have exploration up the ass and then some.

I caught my biggest fish yet so far... An 18st 13lb Muskie from O’Creaghs Run. A quick hint for anyone.. there’s tonnes of them in the shallow waters on the south end so try not to fully cast your line.

Also I feel Arthur’s reoccurring utterance of “You, sir, are a fish!” has internet meme potential. I always giggle slightly when he says it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Holy shit. Minor spoiler of random event in the woods involving the hillbilly freaks

So I'm off beaver hunting and riding through the woods to my location, well off the beaten path. Next minute one of those hillbillys shoots into the air. My horse bucks me off. I chase one and fall straight in to a massive trap (a big hole in the ground covered in sticks). One shouts "we're doing some huntin"
So anyway, I shotgun their faces off as as soon as they peer in.
The last one gets away and I kill him a bit too close to their freakshow town. Now they're all after me.

infamous7

Stalled after the first mission in chapter 4.
Spent the last couple days just doing random shit in st Denis. It's very time consuming.
Trying to be thr nicest guy possible so the tailor will sell me outfits lol

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Stalled after the first mission in chapter 4.
Spent the last couple days just doing random shit in st Denis. It's very time consuming.
Trying to be thr nicest guy possible so the tailor will sell me outfits lol
People who have gone far in the game - is chapter 4 a good point in the game to go off and explore the rest of the map? I want to explore more but read somewhere not to visit St Denis until you reach it in the story as it's quite a cool moment.

Similar thing happened with Chapter 3
when we moved to just outside Rhodes and we were clearly meant to be newcomers to the town but I'd been there on numerous occasions before.

Siorac

I like how they completely ignore the fact that you get punished in the game for shooting her, or the other segments in the game where they support women's suffrage pretty well. Idiots.
It's also a little bit grating that this trope is never really challenged. Men usually play the part of the faceless disposable henchmen, the cannon fodder and that is completely accepted. Though of course you can argue that with the conscripted soldiers being basically a thing of the distant past in the western world, it has less real world relevance than violence against women.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I came across a brother and sister last night who led me into their cabin. Eventually it ended up alright, but there was a period where i thought i had been done! I won't say much more 'cause i don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't come across it yet.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
I came across a brother and sister last night who led me into their cabin. Eventually it ended up alright, but there was a period where i thought i had been done! I won't say much more 'cause i don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't come across it yet.
Probably my favourite encounter of the game so far.

Raw

I'm not up to that part yet but I accidentally read a major spoiler about what happens. For those who are in the Epilogue:

Does all the stuff you get as Arthur carry over? I heard that none of your horses carry over but I'm worried that I'm going to lose all my crafting and hunting stuff

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Where? Haven't seen this so far.

ShinjiNinja26

I was heading back to camp at night after collecting a debt up in Strawberry, stumbled upon a KKK initiation. I crept up behind them and decided to listen in and see what was happening, the fecking idiots tried so set a cross on fire but one of them caught light as well in the process and ended up burning alive! :lol: They then began to scatter, I managed to pull out my repeater and blast 4 or 5 of the bastards while they were fleeing, i chased down the other couple but they managed to escape into the night. Hopefully i'll meet the cnuts again!!:devil:

Andersons Dietician

the gun shop in

Rhodes

has a good one as well.
The man child locked up in the basement? That was funny although I killed the clerk and somehow he still shows up for work everyday at that gun shop. He doesn’t seem to have any hard feelings about it.

I have an issue, how do I remove this damn
deputy badge
everyone in camp keeps telling me to take it off but I can’t see how?

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
I seen to be the only one in this thread who hasn’t come across the KKK. :(

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I seen to be the only one in this thread who hasn’t come across the KKK. :(
Don't worry, you will.

When you do, ensure you have a fire bottle. I launched one right into them...looted their burnt corpses and shot some of them in the head for dramatic effect. Justice.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I've done it many times, but everytime I lasso a deer, reel it in then stab it I feel so bad. The panic noise it makes is genuine and when you plunge the knife in?

You can hear it's little squeak of pain. Poor thing.

Bambi makes a great satchel though.

jymufc20

The man child locked up in the basement? That was funny although I killed the clerk and somehow he still shows up for work everyday at that gun shop. He doesn’t seem to have any hard feelings about it.

I have an issue, how do I remove this damn
deputy badge
everyone in camp keeps telling me to take it off but I can’t see how?
Mine just disappeared after a while. Try changing clothes, that night work.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Chapter 4

I'm fecking hating the Saint Denis chapter. The thing I loved the most about RDR is the open western countryside, it feels claustrophobic being around a city in this game.

Last edited:

Dan

I lassoed that white horse but he got away as my stamina was running out and I accidentally let him go. Spent ages trying to track him down but no joy. :(

jymufc20

I'm fecking hating the Saint Denis chapter. The thing I loved the most about RDR is the open western countryside, it feels claustrophobic being around a city in this game.
i just got here last night, headed to my first mission and ran someone over by accident causing a big shootout. The place is far too crowded.

I may just pause the story for a while and go traveling.
Chapter 4.

Last edited:

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
If you are doing spoiler tags can you give at least some sort of description of what is within - like what chapter, for instance.