Redcafe goes into Meltdown 2015/16

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
You know it makes sense, Mali. :D

Minimalist

To be honest given how large our fan base is (in terms of probability), I'm always surprised we don't 'out-rawk' RAWK every year.

United22

We are the opposite of RAWK, instead of being delusional and optimistic, we are all pessimists and say ridiculous things when stuff goes badly. Honestly, this place must be a gem for rival fans to view when shit isn't going to well

LilRicky

I think we have to admit that we are as bad as RAWK on here. We really are.

Completely agree.

Dunno what is going on here in the last 24 hours but feck me it really is embarrassing!

People need to chill out and show some faith in the boss and judge things in the weeks and months ahead. People losing their minds over pre season games and x player hasn't got enough mins and he hates this player (how the feck do they know that?).

Still 32 days left in the transfer window and I've no doubt we'll see some quality players signed before then :)

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Nah, we're actually allowed to discuss stuff for a start.
I meant we the posters, not the staff.

Last night was embarrassing. I stupidly sat up and watched the game and even more stupidly interacted with the reactionary drama queens who post in game threads. Apparently we should be sweeping a seasoned european powerhouse aside with no bother.

Tyrion

I think we have to admit that we are as bad as RAWK on here. We really are.
Some of us are. Every forum has a few people who say ridiculous stuff. What makes RAWK unique is that there, the lunatics are running the asylum.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Completely agree.

Dunno what is going on here in the last 24 hours but feck me it really is embarrassing!

People need to chill out and show some faith in the boss and judge things in the weeks and months ahead. People losing their minds over pre season games and x player hasn't got enough mins and he hates this player (how the feck do they know that?).

Still 32 days left in the transfer window and I've no doubt we'll see some quality players signed before then :)
Burn that unreasonably reasonable man. Its sacrilege.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
We are the opposite of RAWK, instead of being delusional and optimistic, we are all pessimists and say ridiculous things when stuff goes badly. Honestly, this place must be a gem for rival fans to view when shit isn't going to well
This, rawkites maintain blind fate at all times(any time it starts to waver the North Korean mods step in). Meanwhile if we have so much as a bad half 5 minutes in a game some of the members on here think it's the end of the world as we know it...

Rooney1987

Completely agree.

It's been as you say rather embarrassing, I've never seen it this bad and it's freaking pre season. 1 game ago we beat Barca, we outplayed them and outscored them. Blind look good and De Gea had a good game. Looked positive. 4 days ago that was just 4 day ago. So many seem blinded by this obsession by transfers they seem to be taking it out on the team. Like the reaction to Blind is pretty pathetic, he's not been bad at all. Yes the first 45mins against Club Amerca was poor but other then that he's been ok. I'd like a new CB like the next guy but the reaction to blame Blind for the goals yesterday is so dumb.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Ok lads enough with the meltdowns! Just saw a profile of Andy Cole on ITV 1. Sir Alex was one of the interviewees along with Dwight Yorke. They showed our run up to the treble and Cole's contribution in it. Still felt chills just watching the highlights. Think we should have the lads watch the 99 Champs League final in the dressing room before each and everyone of their games:D

Danillaco

I didn't get the Vangle joke. But Rooney looks like a coconut made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Cina

I have a feeling LvG is going to frustrate me more this season than a pair of blue-balls, but right now I'm calm, because, you know, the season hasn't even started.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Certain segments on the Caf are indeed like a Bizarro version of RAWKites. They think most of our players are overrated and/or shite, shamelessly badmouth the manager and reckon we're miles away from ever winning anything again.

The only genuinely RAWKish ones are the those who worship individual players - who are never properly used, and never played enough. The Kagawa syndrome, if you will. That lot are - almost - liable to write poetry too.

prath92

I heard from a friend at carrington that LvG is pissed at Herrera because he isn't disclosing Di Maria s location

stevoc

prath92

@Mali_Zeus

That was the exchange of the day yesterday:lol:
Reminds me of some guy on Twitter some number10role or something. He was going on and on about how lvg destroyed Di Maria and kicked him out and how Wenger would have brought the best out of him

Kaos

Are these actually from The Caf? Sound like they're straight out of the United Facebook page.