Redcafe mobile. (mobile.redcafe.net)

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Nope, not this time. Be patient, this site will one day have a mobile version :)

AgainstAllOdds

What would this app do cj4?

If it's to do with accessing the site, without a cleaner lighter version, it would be just the same as using the phone browser I should think.

Just wondering how it would work. Have no idea how iPhone dev works.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
What would this app do cj4?

If it's to do with accessing the site, without a cleaner lighter version, it would be just the same as using the phone browser I should think.

Just wondering how it would work. Have no idea how iPhone dev works.
Thinking of something like the official facebook app for the iphone. Makes it easier to browse redcafe instead of having to use safari to access and post. Makes it easier to access pms and stuff too.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Most if not all mods/upgrades like this are on hold for the moment. Basically Niall is waiting to see how the newest version of vBulletin goes (it is rubbish at the moment) before deciding to upgrade to it or to migrate to different software. We will keep you posted but it might take a while I'm afraid. We don't want to get it wrong.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
My offer still stands, I'll offer a hand if needed...

Heinzesight

This site went a bit weird earlier on my iPhone and kind of looked like a iPhone friendly version of the site...either that or the hard drugs kicking in!?

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
must have been the hard drugs, any update on this though?

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Yeah, it really is taking a long time to get it sorted.

Although TBF I do use a Nokia 3210 so I'm not sure of how much use and App would be for me.