Redcafe mobile. (mobile.redcafe.net)

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Is there a chance you could do this? Sort of like redcafe, but for mobiles. Small screen friendly and the ads can stay of course. I reckon loads would use it while out and about, at work, in the pub, at the game, etc...

If it's not to difficult then I could help...

I expect to get told to fcuk off now.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Takes ages to load, it's such a chore I can't be bothered but I would if it was simpler.... I've got a blackberry tho.
Likewise, got a blackberry as well and would prefer a mobile friendly version, if possible.

Zen86

Can browse it on the iphone but it's a bit of a pain in the arse with everything being full size, don't tend to bother.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
There's an iphone style already in development. It could also work quite well for other mobile devices as it's far simpler and lighter than the main style.

It's still a few weeks away but when it is available I'll announce it loud and clear.

Satisfactory? :)

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
There's an iphone style already in development. It could also work quite well for other mobile devices as it's far simpler and lighter than the main style.

It's still a few weeks away but when it is available I'll announce it loud and clear.

Sweet, have to say, works well on my iphone anyway, a little slow but not enough to feck it off.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

I suppose it will do.

afrocentricity

It works on my blackberry too, but after using sites like facebook mobile I can't be asked with the long loading. Glad Niall's doing this.

arjwiz

I like this suggestion. I've tried using it on my Blackberry but it does take ages to load and the screen is too large. Have to resort to Soccernet's Blackberry tool, which isn't too bad, but it's no RedCafe. Glad you guys are trying to work on this.

Don16

Annoying cnut
Is there a chance you could do this? Sort of like redcafe, but for mobiles. Small screen friendly and the ads can stay of course. I reckon loads would use it while out and about, at work, in the pub, at the game, etc...

If it's not to difficult then I could help...

I expect to get told to fcuk off now.
Jesus Christ lad

IhabX7

Thats great news, Im always on redcafe on my iPod and it does get a bit annoying with the load times.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
I've never found Caf loading times to be a problem on the iPhone, even when I don't have 3G.

Flying Fox

Wasn't there a mobile skin for the caf?

I remember turning it on and using it for a bit on my laptop, just for shits and giggles, but it was downright annoying.

Can't find it for the life of me now though.

M160RA

Would be great! The site shows up fine on my HTC diamond, but a simpler version would be a lot better. :)

Merman

There was an iphone version until a few days ago, looks like it was deleted during the upgrade.

afrocentricity

Redcafe at Old Trafford. :lol:

"You coming in for a pint?"
"Nah, I need to see what everyone on Redcafe thinks about the game, first."
:lol:, I wouldn't put it past some posters trust me...

Thats what it said on the selection menu, but I would think it'd run okay on other phones though, wouldn't it?
Doesn't seem so, I haven't seen it but then I may have just missed something.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Here's a few screengrabs of the iPhone skin as it currently is:

Still needs a fair bit of work - you can't create new topics for example which is a bit of a blocker! :)

afrocentricity

Cool, for those of us that don't know. How would we go about getting that on our non-iPhone ... er, phones?

IhabX7

Thats not an app though. Its through Safari it seems. Looks brilliant thanks Niall.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
Thats not an app though. Its through Safari it seems. Looks brilliant thanks Niall.
Yeah I deleted my post after realising I was talking bollocks.

Looks cool mind.

afrocentricity

Jus tried loggin in and postin from my BB (on road), takes way too long... What network are you lot (with no problems) on?

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
That iPhone version looks great. Although the site works perfect the way it already is on my iPhone. It's just annoying having to scroll down the page constantly swiping my finger up and down. It takes ages.