Redcafe Sheep Draft QF2 - Cutch vs Thisistheone

Who will win based on all the players at their peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
I'd say if it's a group of 2-3 then Scholes was there at different points in his career.

Opinion of course. There's also a flaw in the argument when comparing whether someone was amongst the best in Europe "at a certain time". Over the last 2-3 seasons many would argue Kompany has been one of the best in Europe, yet if you went back to the early 00s there would be several defenders not held as the best in Europe then who would shit on him.
Well true enough, although there were plenty of brilliant all-rounders in Mendieta's hey-day.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Well true enough, although there were plenty of brilliant all-rounders in Mendieta's hey-day.
Indeed, doesn't really apply in this case, but I'd point that out before it becomes fashionable ;)

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
hahah that was hilarious, it was 15-13 at one point in the last few seconds

Annahnomoss

Poor TITO. First he thought he had won it, then lost it 15-14 at the last second and then 2 minutes later he realizes it was a draw. What could make his nerves even worse? Penalties, lets go.

Pippa

It's 14:14? I managed to vote with like 9 seconds left, and it was 15:14 lol.